collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 76864 times)

Alicat

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2012, 02:10:42 PM »
Oh, they are cute!  I worked in nurseries back in high school, and would play with them ( flytraps) all the time!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 02:15:24 PM by Alicat »

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2012, 02:15:03 PM »
I got bored the other day, and decided to make a photo of all of the dolls based on character. I used the photos in the *Up and Coming* Thread to do this. [The thread says they are free to take, I just used paint to rearrange them] I wanted to compare things like hair color or makeup [or Lagoona's hands], and I didn't have a good way to do that.

Good work but you forgot the Ghouls Rule Abbey that was revealed at SDCC.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline daydreamwinn

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+106)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 22, 2012, 02:24:44 PM »
Hey everyone.  I found the Roller Maze 2 pack with Abbey and Ghoulia today in Kmart, so they should start popping up elsewhere soon!

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #108 on: July 22, 2012, 02:31:33 PM »
I got bored the other day, and decided to make a photo of all of the dolls based on character. I used the photos in the *Up and Coming* Thread to do this. [The thread says they are free to take, I just used paint to rearrange them] I wanted to compare things like hair color or makeup [or Lagoona's hands], and I didn't have a good way to do that.

Good work but you forgot the Ghouls Rule Abbey that was revealed at SDCC.

Thanks, fixed it :)

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 22, 2012, 03:40:22 PM »
Hey everyone.  I found the Roller Maze 2 pack with Abbey and Ghoulia today in Kmart, so they should start popping up elsewhere soon!

OMG! They are finally out! (Makes grabby hands at the Abbey). Will happily pay anyone who can grab me a set and ship it to Canada :)

Offline Airiel

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Professional Parasol Seeker
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 22, 2012, 06:01:44 PM »
Congrats Airiel, what store did you find them in? I ran across a Skull Shores pack last Monday while doing my rounds, it was hidden behind a bunch of Gloom Beach sets, so hopefully it will be popping up in your area soon. :) I'm kind of kicking myself that I didn't pick them up, I really want that Cleo, but I was trying to curb my doll-bender a bit. ;)

I found them at Target.  They rang up under the standard MH assortment DPCI 086 02 0477.

Airiel

"Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly."

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 22, 2012, 06:17:28 PM »
I know someone helped me with the MH measurements previously, but I was wondering if someone could help me with a more specific question. For the werecat dolls, it looks like their tails stick out to the side (like in the box) and I would want the case for them to be big enough to accommodate that (but I also don't know if the tails can move?)

Do you think this size case would be big enough to fit the werecat dolls (twins/Toralei) with the tails sticking out like in the box: 6x3x13. Link: http://www.collectingwarehouse.com/Product-Home-Page/DollSafe-Brand-Display-Boxes/DollSafe-Display-Box-6x3x13

Example of the tails-sticking-out-thing: http://www.flickriver.com/photos/roseann0x0x/6813796534/ (not my pic & I have no idea where Toralei's tail is in this one...)

Thanks for any help you guys can give!

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 22, 2012, 06:24:11 PM »

Major success at Target today! :D I'm so excited. The last time I found a new Signature doll in-store was like when Spectra was first released. So it's been a while! Venus was actually hidden in another part of the store, but I happened to spy her peeking out of something and yoink! Clutching her close as I suspiciously darted my eyes around to see if anyone was going to try and take her from me. XD She and GR Ula were two of my most wanted, too.  :heart:

I also picked up Operetta's fashion pack and some LIV outfits/wigs for my monsters because they were on clearance. :3 No Scary Tales or GR Frankie or Cleo to be found, sadly. They did have GR Clawdeen, but with all of my other purchases I just couldn't justify her. My boyfriend looked at her with an alarmed look on his face and said, "Yeah, I think you'd have a hard time justifying that outfit in any situation." Ehehe.

Offline eristell_neko

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 22, 2012, 07:22:05 PM »
Hellinor- The twins tails can actually be rotated in their sockets, so if you want you can move them up or down behind their backs or legs. In that pic Toralei's tail is behind the girl on the left. Hers has a wire in it that the other's dont have that makes it poseable.  So yes, I think those cases will be just fine for your girls.
I really hope they arrive to you tomorrow and get there safe and sound. ^^

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #114 on: July 22, 2012, 07:26:34 PM »
Found the SS 5 pack just now! *happy dance* And a DotD Cleo.  :biggrin:

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+167)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 22, 2012, 07:35:24 PM »

Want!  *broke* truly :(

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2012, 03:05:40 AM »
I'm not a fan of Ghoulia as a doll mostly, though I have her Classroom version being shipped to me right now xD I just noticed that the Dead Tired Ghoulia has gorgeous subtle face up (Pink lipstick <3) So I want her now XD

Though I'm not a fan at all of the DT girls, I want my dolls to have real clothes not pyjamases XD I just want the doll and probably her fashion pack.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 03:13:30 AM by amenoo »

Adoptable made by me

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2012, 03:22:27 AM »
I'm not a fan of Ghoulia as a doll mostly, though I have her Classroom version being shipped to me right now xD I just noticed that the Dead Tired Ghoulia has gorgeous subtle face up (Pink lipstick <3) So I want her now XD

Though I'm not a fan at all of the DT girls, I want my dolls to have real clothes not pyjamases XD I just want the doll and probably her fashion pack.

DT and Classroom Ghoulia are my favourites :D Classroom Ghoulia looks especially pretty with a ribbon tied around her pony tail!
Come visit my blog!

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2012, 03:56:16 AM »

DT and Classroom Ghoulia are my favourites :D Classroom Ghoulia looks especially pretty with a ribbon tied around her pony tail!

Oh i will try that when i get her :D I know I will dress her in the dress and the bikershorts XD

Adoptable made by me

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2012, 04:28:08 AM »
Hellinor- The twins tails can actually be rotated in their sockets, so if you want you can move them up or down behind their backs or legs. In that pic Toralei's tail is behind the girl on the left. Hers has a wire in it that the other's dont have that makes it poseable.  So yes, I think those cases will be just fine for your girls.
I really hope they arrive to you tomorrow and get there safe and sound. ^^

Eristell thanks!! I will look into this cases then. Me toooo lol I'm excited :frolic:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal