collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Klect?  (Read 2750 times)

Offline Stiletto

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Klect?
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2012, 02:57:48 AM »
I'm just now getting back into collecting after a good 5+ year hiatus so I have never heard of Ponydex OR Klect until now.  So I looked into both sites and was wondering why Klect decided to branch out into MLP?  From what I can tell Klect has its roots in stamp collecting.  Is the site owned or operated by a MLP collector like Ponydex?  Just wondering, thanks!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2012, 12:00:08 PM »
I think they used MLP as a bit of a tester line to be honest. I dont believe they are MLP collectors but I think they may have worked with Summer Hayes in order to get many of the content together when they were launching. But hopefully they can clarity one way or the other.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

KLECT_MLP

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2013, 09:30:12 PM »
We are dedicated to the MLP community. My sister is one of the major collectors, and working with Summer and others, it is clear the passion that MLP collectors have.
KLECT does have postage stamps on the site too, but it is not a replacement.
We are working on a new feature so that our MLP community can add more data, and we can expand the nirvana community inside MLP too!

Hope you enjoy and thank  you all for using KLECT

Offline FiddlePhan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://myworld.ebay.com/specialefxgreetings
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2013, 12:02:58 AM »
I have a free account with them and the system isn't perfect but I have made a few purchases from them and was able to get some ponies for excellent prices that I was needing to complete sets.   
Whenever I've had questions, the creator of the site answered me himself and sent me some freebie items.  Horse style Klect keychain etc.
It's certainly worth having a gander.

Offline brighteyes

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • ~Insert Coin, Get Pony~
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2013, 04:34:37 AM »
I went to check it out and just on a hunch tried to sign in.  It turns out I am already registered and have posted about 25 ponies LOL  Who knew?  I need a better memory.  >_<

I remember now that I stopped using it because I couldn't add (or couldn't find a way to add) nirvana or international ponies.  I just tried to add MLP Tales Bright Eyes and the only option was the TE Bright Eyes so I guess that's still the case.   I also apparently have an account at Ponydex (that I also forgot about  >_<) and I think I like the method of adding ponies in it better.  It seems way more time consuming but there appear to be more options and since you aren't just choosing a pre-existing pony from a list, adding nirvanas, variants and even customs seems possible.  Haven't messed with it enough to know if this is the case though.  I am looking forward to playing around with it more... unless I become distracted by shiny objects and forget about it again.
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal