collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Liv Thread! [pic heavy]  (Read 30764 times)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Liv Thread! [pic heavy]
« Reply #570 on: March 11, 2013, 12:24:38 AM »
Ugh wtf really?? I hope they didn't do that to the arena window thing. Now that I have Capri and my camera back, I'll take a few photos and post them tomorrow and see if they did change it, if they did, ugh that's so stupid. >,>; ETA: Yeah I just uploaded another picture, it stayed the same size. Hopefully they don't change it anytime soon.

Motivation was the word I was looking for. It's like "why spend money to make stuff, when I can get something else I wanted" and just keep delaying. They have what I'm looking for at the Dollar tree to make the room backdrop, but it's like "Meh...I wanna get it, but not right now...too lazy." and as soon as I leave, with snackies I go "Ahhh dangit, I should've grabbed it. >,>;" It's there for me to grab and step forward, but I'm just not motivated to get the job done and I just keep delaying me finally get what I need to make it.
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #571 on: March 11, 2013, 12:44:07 AM »
I'd guess that's because its an older uh whatever-you'd-call-it. Hopefully it/the Arena don't update.

Exactly! And last time I had money it was because I sold one of my Pullips. I had a lot of plans originally (that I really wanted), but shipping took like half so I was just like no way not this time. Instead I just bought stuff I didn't plan on buying yet because it didn't take me any shipping.
Sometimes lazy/greedy wins. xD

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #572 on: April 18, 2013, 05:54:44 PM »

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: April 19, 2013, 04:19:43 PM »
The Liv thread lives again!! XD

My "current" "project" is probably trying to make an apron and bandana for Capri to wear for a restaurant setting (now that I have real food props and maybe a few more on the way. XD), and possibly some kind of restaurant outfit/uniform to go with it. :P
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #574 on: April 19, 2013, 04:39:14 PM »
I'm going to try to do as many crafts and get as many supplies as possible while I'm in California. I've gone nuts watching MyFroggyStuff videos and there is SOOO much I want to make for my girls. The stuff highest on my list right now are cake, lava lamps, art supplies, and baby stuff.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: April 19, 2013, 06:06:41 PM »
She's come a long way in her videos, hasn't she?? :P So many things I wanna make too, like several of the clothes she shows. That picnic table tutorial she did, after making mine, I got an idea where I'll be making different kinds of tables!! As for the food stuff, after I discovered those Iwako erasers...We already know how that turned out. XD Cost efficient and don't take so much work to make.

Oh yeah, When you're down in Cali, if you by any chance see a Daiso Japan in the area, check it out! They should have them there for reasonably cheaper than Amazon or any other stores! They also have a bunch of other cool Japanese stuff for $1.50. I tried searching if there were any in ID for you, but there aren't. >,<;
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: April 19, 2013, 06:18:34 PM »
Somehow this photo reminds me of...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6umxthz1Ys :lol:
I'm not even halfway through this thread, but I can't wait to see more pics! I became so addicted to looking at these dolls.
It's interesting how at certain angles they freak me out with their stares, yet at other angles they look just plain adorable.

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #577 on: April 19, 2013, 06:35:28 PM »
Luvly - Everything she makes just blows me away. I can't believe it! Its like she can make anything out of cardboard and craft foam and duct tape.

I just tried to see if there were any close by where we'll be, and nope. >.< There's one maybe 1-2 hours away but we won't have time to check it out. I tried looking to see if there was one around Vegas, but I couldn't find anything useful.

Zapper - Haha! It does! I've never seen the move though. Those pics are the result of trying to get a photo of her eye mech's shadows for you, lol.

Angles are a big thing with them, I've learned. Straight forward they tend to look creepy, but messing with their eyes or just a slight head tilt help so much.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: April 23, 2013, 12:51:29 PM »
I know right?! Her crafts are amazing!! it looks so legit that you wouldn't even think it was made from all that recycled cardboard and other craft supplies. :P It'd be cool to post some of my pictures on her facebook or even get a shoutout, but I don't have one... :(

If that's the case and finding one would be a hassle, don't go out your way. >,<;

lol props to you Zapper for going through the whole thread so far! They tend to have that affect on people. XP
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #579 on: May 03, 2013, 04:20:57 PM »

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: May 03, 2013, 05:53:59 PM »
Ah!  Jude and Lucy are my favorite LIVs :heart:  I really like Lucy's sweat shirt:)

I am DYING for Jude's wig!  It's just so pretty.

Great seeing your girls again:)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #581 on: May 03, 2013, 06:29:23 PM »
I need to get them new shirts actually, lol. Lucy's sweatshirt fits her character, but I'm not a fan of the color. And Jude's shirt I just hate. The collar is a pain.

Good luck getting your hands on that wig! It'll probably be expensive, unless you get lucky, but its so worth it.

I'm hopefully going to be more active with photos soon. It *should* start warming up enough to go outside and to the park and such, but last time it started warming up (before our vacation) it dropped back down to snowing. x.x

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: May 03, 2013, 07:55:56 PM »
Dang, your shots are amazing!! I wish I had an area surrounded with foliage and a stump in the middle. :P A few days ago I was actually wondering where I could find me a doll size stump to use as a background prop for my dolls! XD Gives me a Legend of Zelda vibe looking at these photos.

Have you thought of possibly having some custom clothes made for them?? I bet there's someone here that has great sewing skills to make clothes for Livs. (If they can do MH, they can possibly do Livs)

I made a bigger Lightbox recently, and even took photos of the steps i took and post it in the Dollhouse later when I'm not too busy/lazy. There is so much more space now, I can actually put in several more dolls than I could before without going out of the background zone.
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #583 on: May 03, 2013, 08:03:06 PM »
That's my aunt and uncle's backyard, its amazing! Just a section of it:

I've actually asked my grandma to make me some stuff (she has Barbie sewing patterns), but she hasn't been able to yet. The only problem with commissioning someone for clothes for them is how expensive it would be, especially since they don't really require anything all that special/specific. I just don't have a lot of Barbie or Liv clothes.
Though I might add an outfit or two to my birthday list.

Oh wow! That's amazing! I can't wait to see it. I'm so jealous.

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #584 on: May 12, 2013, 06:42:22 PM »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal