collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Liv Thread! [pic heavy]  (Read 30775 times)

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Liv Thread! [pic heavy]
« Reply #345 on: August 15, 2012, 10:19:38 AM »
Ugh!  I meant to shop around for LIV in Color Alexis today, but forgot.  Had to run around looking for some MHs before they disapear for good.  If anyone happens upon her, will you grab her for me?  I'm scared I'm gonna miss out on her and have to pay lots for her (instead of getting her for cheap.)  I think I accidently bought her a new body :lol:  The Arena is a dangerous place:)  Mention you need something, and BOOM you've got it.

I keep meaning to take pics of my hybrids, but I'm putting it off because I've taken one picture in the past to poor reviews:(  I'm afraid it'll be alot of work to get a good photo (and you guys take such beautiful pics.  I won't be able to compete :lol:) and I'm quite lazy:)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 15, 2012, 10:59:43 AM »
lol I actually had to go and look it up. XD Only saw the head on the cheap body. Very weird. I wonder if it would be possible to use the belly that comes with that body and somehow have it stay. At once point I was thinking of using like a stocking of the same skin tone and then wrap it around them, but then I realized, how am I going to hide the bunched up fabric?!  :argh:

Grzankitter: sadly I haven't seen any more of them ever since. >,<; They disappeared at an alarming speed. Ahh I'm so eager to see how your hybrid Liv dolls looks, practice makes perfect!! I've been so tempted in getting the ST dolls too, but I still wanna stick to collecting the Signature dolls, maybe I'll get Clawdeen. OMG being broke sucks. >,>;

Now I'm gonna open up MW Daniela! *crosses fingers*
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #347 on: August 15, 2012, 01:06:20 PM »
Aw don't feel intimidated grzankitter! No one is an amazing photographer overnight. I've been photographing dolls since 2008, and a lot of my early shots make me cringe now when I thought they were epic back in the day. Heck, even sometimes what I post here isn't all that great.

So guys, guess what I dreamed again last night? >.<
That I found a tonnnn of Barbie babies (newborn, infant, and toddler) of all different skintones and in all different outfits. Accessories too! And baby Filly Princesses and other tiny doll-sized toys. My pockets were overflowing with all the great stuff. I was so sad when I woke up and realized none of that happened.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 15, 2012, 01:14:55 PM »
True, I only started like...last week with a phone cam. XD

I hate having dreams like those, so glad I haven't had one in a while like that. lol

So Daniela is perfect! BUT when I took her bottom off, it popped the stitches so now it's slowly going to unravel from behind. >,< I should be able to fix but I will once it's gone too far.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 15, 2012, 03:10:05 PM »
Luvly:  You could try using a cover-up to keep the fake belly in place.  I know if I was preggers, you wouldn't catch me out on the beach without a cover-up! :lol:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #350 on: August 15, 2012, 04:46:12 PM »
Lol! I only went to the beach/swimming without a full T-shirt and shorts when I was pregnant. That was actually the only time I've ever worn a bikini.

TRU was a success!!! They'd already taken down the coupons before we were able to get multiple, which was a downer. But I was able to get a Filly Princess pack 100% free!!! The babies are the PERFECT size to play as MLPs for Livs, and the adults aren't too big either.

Offline justkitter

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 15, 2012, 07:01:46 PM »
Ohhhhhhh!  I love your Jack Skelington pony.  He is wonderful<3

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 16, 2012, 02:14:44 AM »
Wow, they do make perfect size ponies for Liv dolls. lol As for TRU, did they stop letting the coupon be printed or did they suddenly make it impossible to use anymore even if you have it printed out? I still have one left and I wanted to use it. >,<;

I ended up "altering" her outfit a bit and it seemed to go well. XP The Barbie Fashionistas has a beach set that comes with a romper-like swimsuit and I think would work well, but it's too pink for Capri. =_=;

I had a "fun" day taking photos and figuring out poses. Even though on the box says 100+ poses, I couldn't come up with many of them...=_=;

Spa Sophie compared next to SO Hayden when eyes are swapped. Decided to go with Spa Sophie.

A day at the "beach" after releasing MW Daniela and Katie. XP

A lot of pictures taken between Capri and all the other girls. XP
Spoiler

She's just rubbing/massaging her shoulders! I wanted to have Capri being the one laying down, but I don't think that would be healthy for someone in her condition. lol :lol:

At this point, I started running out of ideas for poses. >,<;
Some of the shots from this set didn't turn out as well as I saw on the camera screen, only this one made it through the picking. >,>;

My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #353 on: August 16, 2012, 01:06:24 PM »
Aw, cute photos! :D

And I don't know if its necessarily healthy, but when I was like around 6 months pregnant and went to the beach I laid on my stomach. Of course I had to dig a hole in the sand to keep from being viciously attacked for squishing him. XD

And and and I finally gave my Livs their own page on my collection site! Its got a lot of newly edited photos, since I downloaded Picasa. Its VERY frustrating to not have the freedom of editing PS has, but I don't have a choice. XP What do you guys think?

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #354 on: August 17, 2012, 06:31:08 PM »
Some old Jaranah shots~

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 17, 2012, 07:35:24 PM »
We need to find a way to be able to draw more attention to Liv dolls. XP

What are some ideas we can possibly come up with that could get people involved?? Hmm..gotta come up with ideas.
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 17, 2012, 08:10:47 PM »
We need to find a way to be able to draw more attention to Liv dolls. XP

What are some ideas we can possibly come up with that could get people involved?? Hmm..gotta come up with ideas.

I was just thinking about this earlier today! *brainstorms* 

EDIT: Pressed post too early x3
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #357 on: August 17, 2012, 09:07:14 PM »
I'd suggest maybe a Liv modeling competition/game, but do we have enough active people with Livs willing to do that?

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 17, 2012, 09:27:26 PM »
I'd suggest maybe a Liv modeling competition/game, but do we have enough active people with Livs willing to do that?

Maybe we could make a Liv Spam thread to see how many people own livs and take pictures of them, and if there are enough Liv collectors, we can make one :)

Actually, I'm going to make that now.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 09:33:28 PM by JigglesTheCat »
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #359 on: August 17, 2012, 09:45:32 PM »
The only problem with a pic spam thread is that's most of what we post here. Of course we chat and stuff too, but Liv isn't getting any more new releases and not many different people post here. But I will happily embrace ANY non-MH thread. Its seriously time MH get its own section and stops taking over the entire Dollhouse. 14 MH topics on the front page, many of which are just pic spam threads, is ridiculously excessive and annoying. Especially when many of them don't need separate threads. :/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal