collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Liv Thread! [pic heavy]  (Read 30789 times)

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
Re: The Liv Thread! [pic heavy]
« Reply #285 on: August 11, 2012, 01:31:56 AM »
That would be great :D

I actually think i have all her clothes too i just have look up what all belongs to her if you want them. Theyre mixed up in my pullip bag...s

As for the mh...i have a list in the mhbst section. Pretty sure its up to date. May not have taken dt2 clawdeen off yet.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 11, 2012, 01:32:46 AM »
Holy crap Ravie, she looks amazing! Especially with long hair, she looks sooo Stunning! I didn't know that their hair is Kanekalon, I actually think the hair on Livs are amazing. After a good boil wash, they don't fold or dent or anything.

Hopefully you'll get the both of them at once Taxel, instead of having to wait for 2 different packages. lol if you think about it, the mail carrier is basically like the stork bringing Nadia her newborn babies. XD Can't wait to see the pictures, as well as the head transplant between Avery, your floating Hayden head and your Blythe doll.
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #287 on: August 11, 2012, 01:37:37 AM »
Aw, sadly the one I have isn't on your list. GB Draculaura. I've also got MLP stuff. How much would you want in cash if none of that interests you? :3

I really hope so! But even if just one arrived Monday I could live with it, since we wouldn't be able to go to the park on Monday anyways. But if the fakie arrives first I'm gonna be angry. Its coming from China and its being faster. >.<

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #288 on: August 11, 2012, 01:45:08 AM »
Thanks luvly :)

Taxel - hmm tough call. She was an experiment so not full price of the root *thinkthinksfallsasleepwakesupthinksmore* $22 shipped nude. $25 with clothes (unless ryllis' boots are part of it. You cant have those)

Will hafta discuss more tomorrow. I need -some- sleep ^^

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #289 on: August 11, 2012, 01:52:57 PM »
Darn, that's out of my price range. I'm sure you'll be able to sell her pretty easily though.

In other news, my Barbie baby arrived today! I've only tested her out with Nadia a little (waiting for better lighting), but so far she looks wonderful. And even with Nadia's bad arm, she can hold the baby pretty well. The fakie newborn is still scheduled for Monday arrival.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 11, 2012, 04:30:24 PM »
lol wow, that was faster than expected. XD Eeeee Can't wait to see the photos!!

Here's a little game we can play.

What's the difference between this photo...

Compared to these photos?!
Spoiler
Same shot as the first to compare. :P

They were a little blurred so I tried to use a focus sharpen filter. Not sure if it helped or made it worst. >,<;

I still have some things to figure out and get used to with this camera.

This one is my favorite of the 3. X3

So basically my friend let me borrow his camera again. He said he was getting a new camera and said that I could have this one, but ONLY If I passed my final. Big surprise but OMG Now I have so much at stake with this me passing or failing summer quarter thing. If I pass it I get to keep Venus, Robecca, Color Daniela, Spa Makeover Sophie and this used/new camera, if I fail it, I gotta return all of it. @,@; Such a big tease and gamble. >,<;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #291 on: August 11, 2012, 04:43:13 PM »
Oh wow, the last three look great! I especially love the second. :)
Though now I really want some books/magazines for Nadia. xD

Speaking of, meet the little one! These are basically all pose experiments, as testing for the plans I have for park photos. I'm gonna take soooo many photos with my lamp setup tonight, haha!

Anyways, Barbie babies look awesome with Livs. This outfit is a little restrictive, but I remember how easy mine from childhood was to move. With Nadia's bad arm and squishy Liv hands, its a bit hard for her to hold the baby up with them (I'll be trying this with a normal doll later, to see if there's a difference). Even with painted on eyes the baby really fits in, and I'm very excited about getting more. Baby fever is spreading through the Livs! XD

Spoiler

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 12, 2012, 02:42:47 AM »
Thanks! :hug: I actually plan on making a few more books, maybe a few magazines. If I do find any covers that I like, I'll probably post them here so you can make them too!!

Those pictures are adorable! (Not to mention the baby!! XD) I can't wait to see the pictures in the park! I also see your True Hopes MG Avery in the background!!

In the past few days I've been listening to Colbie Calliat all day all night. After listening to 3 of her albums on shuffle so much, I think I've finally come up with a name for my unnamed pregnant Liv doll!  :biggrin:

After listening to this song so many times, I decided to name her... :blush:

Capri!!!

I actually wouldn't mind finding a barbie baby for her, but for now, I'll just keep her bun in the oven. XD
Spoiler

And a few new shots with little cousin Lexa!

This was my favorite shot from this set. X3

Spoiler

"Did you feel that?"
"Wow! I feel the baby kicking!!"

"Ohmigod!! I felt it kick again!!"

Talk about upgrade. XP No more faded, grainy, tiny phone camera. lol
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #293 on: August 12, 2012, 03:06:35 AM »
Oooh yes please! :D

Thanks! I had a lot of fun taking lamp photos just now. They're not the best, and I haven't gotten them on my computer yet, but I'm pretty happy with them. However someone else stole the mommy spotlight, so now I've got another momma. xD
Avery's happy to be noticed! I'll finally post a topic for her on Monday, so I can cover her and Merida at once.

I'll have to listen to that later, but Capri is a pretty name! And I still cannot get over how much I love that outfit. I desperately need more preggo outfits, especially tighter ones like that.

The photos are great! I absolutely love that one of her and Lexa too, its such a sweet shot.

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 12, 2012, 05:26:29 PM »
I love all your wonderful photos, Luvly! They are all so cute <3

@Taxel: The baby is a perfect fit! I want one now ^_^

I took some photos the other day - I keep forgetting to post them!

sidew by JigglesTheCat, on Flickr

se by JigglesTheCat, on Flickr

Daniela by JigglesTheCat, on Flickr

m by JigglesTheCat, on Flickr

I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #295 on: August 12, 2012, 05:41:50 PM »
She really is, Jiggles! She's the perfect size and she just fits so well. I had soooo much fun last night with more photos! I cannot wait to get more Barbie babies. I even had a dream last night partially involving me finding a ton of them in different skintones with tons of clothing and accessories. XD

And I love those photos! That skirt looks great with that top.

A few more Nadia shots, I'll wait a bit longer to reveal the new momma. :)
I barely took any photos of Nadia because new momma took over like crazy, haha.

Offline JigglesTheCat

• View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 12, 2012, 05:46:19 PM »
@Taxel I've had dreams like that before, accept it involved pullips. It's so frustrating when you wake up and they are non-existent D:

Thanks! I never use the skirt because even though it's made epesically for Liv, it is too tight.. I mean, I can get it on, but it's hard to work with :\

Everytime I see the baby I want one more! You got yours on eBay, right?
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #297 on: August 12, 2012, 05:54:12 PM »
I've had a lot of similar dreams, but lately they've been especially bad because I have soooooo much regret over letting my mom get rid of my Barbie stuff (and soooo much anger over the Barbie stuff she got rid of without my permission). Add that to me possibly being able to go yard sale/thrift store hunting for toy stuff soon, and I'm a wreck of dreams and regret. xD

Yep! I got her on eBay. She was about $10 with shipping, but I got lucky. I've been watching a lot of Barbie baby auctions lately, and around $15-20 seems more average for her type. Many don't have any or full clothing. Tan babies go for more, and I've only seen a few dark ones. Its about the same for newborns.

And on the subject of Barbie babies, modern ones are awful. I saw a set at Walmart last night, and was disappointed. The babies' have such exaggerated expressions, and (in my opinion) they wouldn't fit well with Livs. And I couldn't tell if they're jointed.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 12, 2012, 06:22:19 PM »
Jiggles:  What Daniela is that :blink:  She's pretty <3
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline JigglesTheCat

• View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 12, 2012, 06:30:44 PM »
I've had a lot of similar dreams, but lately they've been especially bad because I have soooooo much regret over letting my mom get rid of my Barbie stuff (and soooo much anger over the Barbie stuff she got rid of without my permission). Add that to me possibly being able to go yard sale/thrift store hunting for toy stuff soon, and I'm a wreck of dreams and regret. xD

Yep! I got her on eBay. She was about $10 with shipping, but I got lucky. I've been watching a lot of Barbie baby auctions lately, and around $15-20 seems more average for her type. Many don't have any or full clothing. Tan babies go for more, and I've only seen a few dark ones. Its about the same for newborns.

And on the subject of Barbie babies, modern ones are awful. I saw a set at Walmart last night, and was disappointed. The babies' have such exaggerated expressions, and (in my opinion) they wouldn't fit well with Livs. And I couldn't tell if they're jointed.

I know that feeling - I had a TON of LPS stuff, aswell as Barbie, Polly Pockets, ect., and my dad wouldn't let me take it with me when we moved! Apparently I didn't need it anymore.. If I didn't need toys, I would be on Facebook instead of MLP Arena. >.>

Hopefully I'll get one for a good price - but I'm taking a pause on buying dolls and trying to catch up on my pony collecting.

It sucks that the new ones aren't good :\ I wish my thrift store didn't close! They literally closed the DAY AFTER I began pony collecting! They made a new one, but they only sell things that are in their box or in EXCELLENT condition, and for crazy prices. So no ponies, no old barbie stuff.. D:

grzankitter: She's Sleepover Party Daniela. I warn you, though.. She has the bad body D: I also don't see her in stores as much, but that may just be my area.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal