collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Liv Thread! [pic heavy]  (Read 30799 times)

TuxAndTails

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The Liv Thread! [pic heavy]
« Reply #150 on: July 29, 2012, 01:33:27 AM »
OMG the lighting works so well with your shots. XD

Dang right about now I am having trouble which sophie to use to have the eye mix. MW Sophie has dark brown eyebrows so that's the one I'm using now so it matches the brown wig but Original Sophie has the bluest eyes of all sophies ever released but doesn't have that dark of a color for eyebrows. I was gonna give the mix to a Katie if I ever got one, but the Brites Katie has purple lips and dark purple scalp not digging it. Then I was gonna give it to MW Daniella, but your shots make her look so great I can't take hers out. Arrge it's so hard to decide!! @,@; and it's even more hard when I don't have any other dolls to take their eyes and I can't find any more since they're taking them off the shelves!! *panics*

Thanks XD Yeah, I'm really lucky in that respect; the only park around here has three playparks, including a waterpark, so there's tons and tons of people and there's barely anywhere to take pictures. And I live in an apartment, so no yard. So my only source of natural light is my window, which is working out surprisingly well!

I'm sorry your having trouble D: I think your eye switching is really cool, though, if I ever hit a jackpot of Livs on clearance I'd definitely try that. There's some really neat combinations you could get; I actually really want a It's My Nature Katie with brown eyes, she looks a lot like me (same hair color, and most of her outfit is super close to stuff I wear), but her eye color is all wrong.
I'm also sorry my pictures are causing you problems, lol! MW Daniela really is a beautiful doll, though, I love sifting through my Barbie clothes and finding new stuff for her to wear. I have this beautiful pink and black lace mini dress, and I tried it on her and it looks awesome. She'll probably be wearing it in tomorrow's pictures xD

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 29, 2012, 01:47:32 AM »
I've printed the item page of the Spa Liv dolls as well as the store locator and I'm going tomorrow again and I am hoping I can make it to them before it is too late or I am going to flip my frekken lid!! >o<;

I wish I could go through all the barbie fashion packs and get ones I really like.

So far digging this as well as the other packs like these. Next time there's a Barbie BOGO, I'll grab these. XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This one too. XP
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 01:53:03 AM by LuvlyMelody »
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

TuxAndTails

« Reply #152 on: July 29, 2012, 01:53:28 AM »
Good luck, I hope you can find what your looking for! It's so weird how all the dolls just disappeared like that o.O

Haha, yeah, I love Barbie stuff. I've found my Daniela looks really nice in pink, so pretty much Barbie's entire wardrobe looks good on her xD I like that fashion pack, the jacket and the shirt/shorts in the middle are really cute c:

Edit: That dress is also awesome, I want it XD

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 29, 2012, 02:01:02 AM »
I wish there were more sports uniforms that aren't so...pink with barbie. =_=; I wanted the Martial Artist Gi, but theres pink in it too. >,>;

If All goes well with the print of the item and list of stores and DCPI, I'll hopefully get me Spa Sophie, if not, I'll just get that dress instead or something. lol.,.unless they have EVERY Other outfit BUT That dress. Then that's just rubbing salt into my wound...
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

TuxAndTails

« Reply #154 on: July 29, 2012, 02:13:37 AM »
Yeah, I totally get that. I'm fine with most of her dresses being pink/purple, it's kind of annoying but I don't mind, but sports uniforms? Having them be pink is just kind of weird. At least make them red or blue or something.

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 29, 2012, 09:20:24 AM »
That dress is awesome! I will definatly get it once I find it here! :D

The thing I hate about Barbie is how I find something that is absolutely perfect, design, colors, everything... And then they slap "BARBIE :D" on the front. :C

And the Ken clothes are ridiculous! (Or atleast the ones we have here) He only 2 fashion packs: an ugly sweater and jeans combination, and this plaid hot pink tux thing. I'm getting a Tae in a few weeks, and I don't think either of those will make it into his wardrobe. ._.

I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 29, 2012, 09:36:42 AM »
Thanks everyone:)  I'm not too upset about the terrible bodies on my girls.  They were so cheap, I got my money's worth out of it.  I don't collect LIVs so having 3 girls laying around with different body types would bother me.  I had planned to sell them, but their faces are just too pretty.  I got hooked.  I've never had a doll with glass (?) eyes before.  If I can re-body them onto Bratz, that would make my day:)  I'd love to have ALL my dolls share clothes.  I don't want to start separating clothes by doll type.  I've got too much as it is:)

Anyway if this works out for me, it's win win for everyone.  New clothes for you guys, and I can do some Bratz shopping:)  Always loved their clothes, never their heads.  Gah!  I'm so excited.  My poor husband.  He had no idea he married a 5 year old:)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline JigglesTheCat

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 29, 2012, 10:14:30 AM »
Thanks everyone:)  I'm not too upset about the terrible bodies on my girls.  They were so cheap, I got my money's worth out of it.  I don't collect LIVs so having 3 girls laying around with different body types would bother me.  I had planned to sell them, but their faces are just too pretty.  I got hooked.  I've never had a doll with glass (?) eyes before.  If I can re-body them onto Bratz, that would make my day:)  I'd love to have ALL my dolls share clothes.  I don't want to start separating clothes by doll type.  I've got too much as it is:)

Anyway if this works out for me, it's win win for everyone.  New clothes for you guys, and I can do some Bratz shopping:)  Always loved their clothes, never their heads.  Gah!  I'm so excited.  My poor husband.  He had no idea he married a 5 year old:)

Tell me how that works out! And if it does, pictures of after the "operation" would be awesome! ^_^
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 29, 2012, 10:22:31 AM »
Well, it's gonna be awhile, for sure:)  I've got to find just the right doll on ebay (with some clothes I've been lusting for included, naturally :lol:) and then beg my husband to buy it for me:)  We are gonna be MEGA POOR soon, so I'll have to step up my begging skillz:) 

I'll make sure to keep you all in mind when I've got a handle on this.
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 29, 2012, 10:28:20 AM »
I hope it all works out! I'd also would like to see photos of her after the operation. XD

Post Merge: July 29, 2012, 04:10:36 PM

Breaking the rules, double posting, and I Dun care!! XD

So I went back to Target and asked where the clearance toys went, they moved them to another aisle, so I went to it, saw the Liv Brites and Gasped when I was excited to look for them! BUT I only saw 1 box of the spa dolls left, *Gasp* I was Sooo hoping it was Sophie!!....*sigh* it was just Alexis. I looked throughout that aisle throwing stuff onto the floor and over the other shelves neatly, and didn't find her. So I gave up and walked around, then suddenly I saw some toys in another section, looked like someone changed their minds and left it there, but anywho, then I saw a glimpse of a box that look familiar! I was all like "Can it be?!" and grabbed that box then disappointed again, it was Daniela. Then I was all like "*sigh* Eff it" and bought her. XP I was then debating about buying Spa Sophie at Fred Meyer, then return Daniela afterwards, but I'm used to her now. I'll open her later though. XP
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 04:10:36 PM by LuvlyMelody »
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

TuxAndTails

« Reply #160 on: July 29, 2012, 09:28:38 PM »
It sucks that you weren't able to get the girl you had your heart set on, but it's good that your trip wasn't totally in vain c: Congrats on the Daniela!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 29, 2012, 09:43:51 PM »
I'ts fine though, I've warmed up to her after opening her!. XD

I am having too much fun playing the color changing makeup.

Good news! I boiled her head and took her eyes out and replaced them with the blue and green and she looks amazing!! Not only that, after boiling her, I put her into cold water and her makeup still works perfectly!! Issue now is that her skin tone is Darker than my Moxie Girlz Lexa. I wanted to make them Sisters/Cousins or something like that. lol XP
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline JigglesTheCat

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 30, 2012, 09:43:28 AM »
@LuvlyMelody Yay! I think they could still be sisters! :D

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 30, 2012, 10:32:06 AM »
*Sigh* I ended up switching them back again. XP Daniela is back to normal and MW Sophie has the mixed eyes. I think I'll wait till I have more duplicates of each girl before I completely change in over. but I definitely will be needing a katie for the mix eyes.

This time and the 2nd I noticed it was getting harder to get the eyes back in. @,@;
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 30, 2012, 03:19:04 PM »
I don't wanna seem rude and you guys can ignore my post if you like.

I've got a few girls for sale if anyone is intrested.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal