collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Liv Thread! [pic heavy]  (Read 30741 times)

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Liv Thread! [pic heavy]
« Reply #360 on: August 17, 2012, 09:50:52 PM »
The only problem with a pic spam thread is that's most of what we post here. Of course we chat and stuff too, but Liv isn't getting any more new releases and not many different people post here. But I will happily embrace ANY non-MH thread. Its seriously time MH get its own section and stops taking over the entire Dollhouse. 14 MH topics on the front page, many of which are just pic spam threads, is ridiculously excessive and annoying. Especially when many of them don't need separate threads. :/

True, but it's always nice to see if theres anyone besides us who collects them, and just never posts here. Even though I'm a MH collector myself, I agree. MH really needs it's own forum - almost all the posts that are being made are about MH.
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #361 on: August 17, 2012, 09:59:22 PM »
Yeah, that's true. I've seen people posting Livs in other places and it makes me pretty sad that they don't post here. Maybe they'd post if they didn't possibly feel intimidated or something because of our chatting or just plain don't want to chat period or whatever.

I used to love MH, and the excessive takeover of the Dollhouse and all the spammy threads that belong in the MH chat thread contributed a lot to me not longer really liking them anymore. XP
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 17, 2012, 10:11:41 PM »
Yeah, we do have too many MH threads. I love them and all, but too many releases gives me time to just concentrate on the Signature dolls and other lines besides just MH.

I actually wanted to do Liv Story threads and do some kind of comedic Reality Show that let's everyone vote for who should be voted off or stay. Kinda like Total Drama Island or Paradise Hotel or something but I wouldn't know how to make it work. XP
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline JigglesTheCat

• View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 17, 2012, 10:14:34 PM »
Yeah, we do have too many MH threads. I love them and all, but too many releases gives me time to just concentrate on the Signature dolls and other lines besides just MH.

I actually wanted to do Liv Story threads and do some kind of comedic Reality Show that let's everyone vote for who should be voted off or stay. Kinda like Total Drama Island or Paradise Hotel or something but I wouldn't know how to make it work. XP

I'm not the only one? I want to get a ton of liv dolls and make a America's Next Top Doll Model, and it would have everything! House drama, challenges, photo shoots, eliminations, and makeovers! It would be so much fun, but it would be a ton of work  :huh:
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 17, 2012, 10:25:48 PM »
Yeah, I know it'll be pretty fun and all, but Sooo much work and time needed. I'd have to get a whole bunch of cardboard to paint the settings and find props (like bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms, etc) just thinking about it seems so amazing! But whenever I have a good idea for something and try it, it usually ends in a big flop. >,<;

If I had the time and right props, I would have so much crazy drama, weird  and fun challenges, alliances, betrayals, elimination rounds, and a great hostess for the show!!

I wouldn't mind linking the thread in other threads, but that'll be the same thing as those people on youtube that comment: "If you like this video, check out my channel too!" and I hate it when people do that, and I know that if I hate it, other people would feel the same. =_=;
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 10:34:16 PM by LuvlyMelody »
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #365 on: August 17, 2012, 11:10:34 PM »
Oh gosh I love a "real" Liv ANTM! I watched the show mainly for the photography and modeling (being a photographer and all), but the drama was hilarious. I'd love to do a normal Liv ANTM, but I don't have much clothing/accessories first of all, and more importantly I barely have any place to take photos as it is. The window is aggravating, they're taller than the back of my lamp setup, and getting my boyfriend to take me anywhere is a hassle. XP

As far as linking goes, you could link in your sig! I'm considering putting a direct link to my Liv page in my sig.

Offline JigglesTheCat

• View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 17, 2012, 11:16:24 PM »
Oh gosh I love a "real" Liv ANTM! I watched the show mainly for the photography and modeling (being a photographer and all), but the drama was hilarious. I'd love to do a normal Liv ANTM, but I don't have much clothing/accessories first of all, and more importantly I barely have any place to take photos as it is. The window is aggravating, they're taller than the back of my lamp setup, and getting my boyfriend to take me anywhere is a hassle. XP

As far as linking goes, you could link in your sig! I'm considering putting a direct link to my Liv page in my sig.

Same here - it's absalutely HILARIOUS!  :lmao: At some point I'll get more Livs and a lot of wigs, and then maybe I could do it. But then I'd need more clothing, and props, and a lot of time - and once school starts, I'll be really busy.   :sad:

I think I'll put a link in my sig. Mine is reaaallly empty.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 17, 2012, 11:30:54 PM »
Maybe I should make that into one of my goals or something. XD I watched the first season of Total Drama Island last month so I could host my own little survivor/fear factor/paradise hotel/TDI reality TV show/Story threads with a comedic twist with like a bit of everything from all kinds of reality TV shows. Would be a good way to take photos of both my Livs with Moxie Girlz.
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline JigglesTheCat

• View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 18, 2012, 09:02:32 AM »
Maybe I should make that into one of my goals or something. XD I watched the first season of Total Drama Island last month so I could host my own little survivor/fear factor/paradise hotel/TDI reality TV show/Story threads with a comedic twist with like a bit of everything from all kinds of reality TV shows. Would be a good way to take photos of both my Livs with Moxie Girlz.

I think you should go for it!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 18, 2012, 09:22:45 PM »
Maybe I should, I've been thinking about the idea of it all day today. X3

I found these cute looking food items in the Party Favors section, at Target, that look like the perfect size for Liv Dolls. One pack has 3 sandwiches, 3 burgers, and 3 hot dogs, while the other has 3 kinds of pastries, I didn't like the way the pastries looked much, so I didn't get that one. I'll post pictures once I take them!
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #370 on: August 18, 2012, 10:42:57 PM »
:O They're only $2 each?! Is that correct?! I've seen SUPER epic food erasers, but they were like $8 for two or three at TRU and I haven't seen them in a long time. Those look like great substitutes! Even better since they don't have fake punny labels on the foods, lol.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 19, 2012, 12:34:29 AM »
If you have a Daiso Japan (a Japanese $1.50 store) in your area, they have some food erasers there too! I haven't looked at them in full detail but I remember seeing them a few times, they have like 3 in one pack for $1.50. There's one pack with fruits/veggies, one pack with those tall, plastic, rectangular tea bottles with a carton of milk and I think there are some more, I haven't been to one in a while.

So for $2, you get this!

Pic spam now. Picnic with Lexa & Capri. XP

Spoiler

"Omg...Did you eat everything?!"

My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #372 on: August 20, 2012, 07:00:28 AM »
Those little erasers are TOO CUTE! 

Sadly, all of my girls are packed up right now, since we're making a big move this weekend.  But I do hope to be able to participate in this thread a little more once the girls are free again.  I have to agree on the overdose of MH in the Dollhouse though!  I love my MH girls, but I try to make it a point to bump all of the non-MH threads, just so those girls get some love too!

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #373 on: August 20, 2012, 01:02:22 PM »
Oh man I need those erasers for sure! They're epic. Its so cool that they come apart!

I'm still trying to get my boyfriend to take me to the park. >.< It looks like today'd be a really nice day, the coolest this week at least. But it looks like it'll be fairly nice lately so I foresee many draggings of the boyfriend to go take doll photos, haha.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 20, 2012, 04:17:56 PM »
Aww thanks BBgirl! :hug: and Thanks for bumping the thread. It is nice to sometimes take a break from MH. Hope you get comfortable with your new place, maybe even a few new shots of the place with your Liv dolls too! XD

The weather has been wonderful lately. Hopefully your boyfriend does take you to the park sometime this week, not only for taking doll photos, but also for you to get used to walking again and letting your toes recover!
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal