collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Toywiz.com  (Read 1441 times)

ToyWizBebs

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Toywiz.com
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2012, 08:04:42 PM »
Thanks for stopping by ToyWizBebs! Thats awesome that you are going to be able to speak to the community so directly! You are sure to get lots of questions!
Hi! I don't mind questions :) I'll answer as best I can.

@dxgirly (sorry, I don't know how to do double-quote replies): I'm not sure offhand, though Hasbro has been awesome about getting these releases out quickly. I'll try to speak to our "pony wrangler" tomorrow and find out if the sales rep has any news! On the last release, we did know about a week ahead of time that they were coming. But even when a company tells us that, we don't make announcements til we have them in hand. That way if something goes wrong, we're not disappointing people who expected things faster!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
Re: Toywiz.com
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2012, 08:11:39 PM »
Thanks for stopping by ToyWizBebs! Thats awesome that you are going to be able to speak to the community so directly! You are sure to get lots of questions!
Hi! I don't mind questions :) I'll answer as best I can.

@dxgirly (sorry, I don't know how to do double-quote replies): I'm not sure offhand, though Hasbro has been awesome about getting these releases out quickly. I'll try to speak to our "pony wrangler" tomorrow and find out if the sales rep has any news! On the last release, we did know about a week ahead of time that they were coming. But even when a company tells us that, we don't make announcements til we have them in hand. That way if something goes wrong, we're not disappointing people who expected things faster!

okie dokie! Thanks so much! My first order from you guys (the blue blind bag box) is supposed to be coming tomorrow! I can't wait to get it. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal