collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WTB- Flawed Baby Leaper, TE, Surprise, other G1's~ (not currently buying)  (Read 346 times)

Folly

• Trade Count: (0)
Werp!  I didn't realize posting a wantlist would get me actual offers, so I've blown my budget for the time being XD

I have a pretty low budget and don't actually know the value of most of these guys!  Unless otherwise noted, I'm willing to pay up to $10 + shipping (although if shipping is too high, I'll likely turn you down, sorry!)

Condition is not a concern to me- I'll take almost anything as long as it's priced fairly!  Some things that do bother me though are matted, tangley hair (regular frizziness is fine!  But nothing that can't be helped with a little TLC), very noticeable head/body mismatches, missing tails, and SEVERE hair cuts (we're talking like, mohawks here.  I'm totally fine with minor cuts

Enough babbling, on to the wantlist!

-Applejack
-Baby Leaper, preferably with flaws!  I can't afford him mint :blush: I AM willing to pay up to $20.  The cheaper, the better, even if that means worse flaws.
-Baby Paws
-Bowtie
-Gusty
-Munchy (I know I can't get her in my price range, but I'm listing her in the hopes that somebody has one flawed enough to sell me for under $25- I can dream!)
-Raincurl
-Scoops
-Sugar Sweet
-Surprise
-TAF Fifi
-TE Bright Eyes
-TE Fizzy
-TE Sweet Stuff
-Truly
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 09:36:17 PM by Folly »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal