collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: First Pony  (Read 2246 times)

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
First Pony
« on: July 14, 2012, 10:17:12 AM »
Does everyone remember the first pony they had and what happened to it?  Do you still have it?

Mine was G1 Butterscotch.  I was probably around 4 or 5 years old and I played with her so much that her tail turned green.  So, I popped her head off and removed her tail.  I think my mom threw her away sometime shortly after that because she "went missing". 
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 11:39:14 AM by marigold »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LadyStarCatcher

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Re: First Pony
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 10:24:53 AM »
I think SS magic star was my first pony. A nd she was alwa ys the leader of my herd. I still have her. She and paradise and ribbon all stand together. They were always inseparable. Lol.

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 10:27:42 AM »
I was given two Peachy's, a Blossom and I believe Tootsie by a cousin that had a garage sale. I still have them yep yep. ;)
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 10:41:20 AM »
Very simple. My first pony was the Sing and Dance Pinkie Pie. And it's still right here with me :P
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline KtKat

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 10:45:28 AM »
My first pony was Cuddles...  but I never did play with her much, I thought she was funny looking.  :[  I ended up being way more into Barbies and Legos.   It wasn't until a year or so ago I discovered a love for ponies and began collecting.

I feel bad for her.  I no longer have her but if I did,  she'd have a place in my herd today!

Offline LeighAnnApanites

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "...there is too much, let me sum up."
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 10:51:02 AM »
My first pony was G1 Butterscotch. I Love her SO much! She's still with me, with a slightly shorter hairstyle (only a little the ends were disastrous), and some faded butterflies. She recently acquired a G3 counterpart, and while they didn't quite recognize each other at first, they seem to be getting along pretty well now. Well enough that inklings of my own army are starting to emerge. Muhwahahahahahahahaha! (oops, what that out loud?)

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2012, 10:52:33 AM »
As far as I remember, my only pony was G1 Wind Drifter... not sure what happened to her.

But after FiM came out, I got into ponies again, starting with Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. Once I started collecting G1s, my first were Wind Drifter (of course), Cloud Puff and Forget Me Not. I had just them for a long time, thinking I'd be content with just having my child hood pony, but the bug got me!
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2012, 10:53:39 AM »
*thinks hard* My sisters was a Peachy. Mine was baby Blossom... I have no memory of her except of her accessories. I have her rocker to this day

Flutterblossom

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2012, 10:56:30 AM »
My grandma gave me a few g1's from yard sales when I was around two or three, but I don't think I ever played with them. But the first pony that I got and remember playing with is g3 Butterscotch. My mom picked her out for me because yellow is my favorite color. I thought MLP was a new toy line or something, I didnt know it was brought back from the 80's lol. I got her for Easter and she came with a little hat and some berries. I wish I still had her hat though...  Me and my sisters also had this huge wooden horse stable, and we would always play with our ponies in it.

Offline Peppie

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2012, 11:26:55 AM »
My first pony was G1 Twilight (unicorn) and yes I still have her. She was given to me for Christmas from an aunt. I had a dream the other night I found one MOC.
I encourage you to check out my feedback on eBay and here at the arena.

Nirvana Want List

Offline jrr74

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • when life hands you lemons, make lemonade
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2012, 11:51:03 AM »
MY first MLP was Firefly back in 83 or 84.  She was they only choice the store I went to had.  I think I even used my allowance to purchase her.  Almost 30 years later and I still have her.   
ISO Greek babies  ^.^

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://karentheunicorn.tripod/legosnape.html
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2012, 11:59:30 AM »
Moondancer and Firefly.
Probably doesn't own a stolen piece of the Taj Mahal.

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2012, 12:03:20 PM »
I'm not sure I remember which was my first, but I think I had Baby Cuddles and her buggy pretty early on, along with beddy-bye-eyed baby Hearthtthrob and baby Sleepy Pie, and Forget me Not the flutterpony.  Sadly these were all donated as I got older, without my permission :(

Offline Rosette

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Pony Mail is Happy Mail :D
    • View Profile
    • My LiveJournal Blog
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2012, 12:42:44 PM »
My first pony was a G1 Blossom that I got as a three or four year-old girl for my birthday.  I kept her (and the rest of my pony herd) until I turned ten years old when we moved across-country and all of the toys from my childhood were sent to Goodwill to save us from having to pack them.

Sadness!
I'm the Pony formerly known as "songtoisis".   ^.^

CrimsonEtClover

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2012, 01:15:16 PM »
I have a super vivid memory of going to Toys R US in the evening, after dark, and my Daddy picking up the box to the Dream Castle, (It was at the bottom shelf) and I could NOT believe I was actually going to get something so big and spectacular! And I just loved my Majesty with all her cool stuff!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal