collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: First Pony  (Read 2231 times)

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: First Pony
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2012, 02:28:42 AM »
g1 applejack still have her :D

Offline mondfee

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2012, 02:36:29 AM »
My first pony was G1 Moonstone (Italian). I took her with me at all times as a child: on every holiday trip my family went, to the beach and into lakes, to the forest (and into the moss, which gave nice stains), to the playground, the cinema, shopping with mum...pretty much everywhere I went. She has seen a lot, and looks very old - but I still have her!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My second or third pony was Lemon Drop, and I took her everywhere as well - until one sad day at a playground, some pesky kid stole her when she was unattended for a second.  :mad:
So, recently, thanks to the internet, I found a Lemon Drop in great condition, and bought her. I was very happy to have her again!

lose

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2012, 03:09:12 AM »
im not 100% sure which was my first! i can remember having magic hat and shoreline  >< but i dont know who i got first! magic hats tail fell out and my mum must have thrown her out at some point as i dont have her anymore D: i still have my shoreline! unfortuately her hair is really fizzy the colour change doesnt work anymore D: she was my fav!

Water_Fire

« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2012, 04:06:06 AM »
My first pony was a G3 Star Swirl, my boyfriend gave her to me for Christmas. Nowadays I'm not really a fan of white ponies, but I do love her.

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2012, 06:53:41 AM »
I received the original 6 in the Show Stable set for Christmas when I was little.  They were everywhere with me!  I took them with me as my carry on to Florida when I was about 6. 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Evening_Moonstone

« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2012, 06:58:47 AM »
My first was Seashell.  I remember thinking she was really special because she was the only "sitting" pony I'd ever seen.  I remember playing ponies with my sister and a girl who lived down the street whose name was "Michelle" (and my sister called her "Seashell").
Sadly I lost all my childhood ponies when I got older - I think mom donated them because we didn't have a lot of space to keep stuff.

Offline sweetstuff

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Did someone say ponies?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2012, 08:04:04 AM »
G1 Blossom, though I don't remember actually getting her for any particular reason. I think she may have been in an easter basket.

And yes, I still have her. She lost her tail many many moons ago and my mom made her a DMC floss tail - which she still has. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal