collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: US Blind Bags Wave 3 and Wave 4- Where have they been found?  (Read 33829 times)

Offline Jinxxy

• Trade Count: (+96)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Fancy Rats, Fursuiting and Neon green ponies!
    • View Profile
    • http://mlparena.com!!!
Re: US Blind Bags Wave 3 and Wave 4- Where have they been found?
« Reply #225 on: August 16, 2012, 03:03:28 PM »
Just found the wave 4 at Walmart in Idaho... and at fred meyer they have the wave 3!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Also seeking QBs Hat, 2017 easter egg RD

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 18, 2012, 10:19:24 AM »
Two Wal-Marts in my area now have full boxes of wave 4.It's making me a bit worried that I won't find wave 3. I wonder if they get a random box or they will always get the blue bags from now on?
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 18, 2012, 10:48:27 AM »
Two Wal-Marts in my area now have full boxes of wave 4.It's making me a bit worried that I won't find wave 3. I wonder if they get a random box or they will always get the blue bags from now on?
It's making me worried, too. I only ever saw the Wave 3 bags last month at the Times Square TRU (when i was visiting NYC).  Back here at home, I only ever see Wave 1s or Wave 4s. D:
If I had known how hard to find Wave 3 would be, I would have picked up the rest of the ones I wanted at that TRU [had only gotten Bic Mac and MeadowSong] .
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

will2Bfree

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #228 on: August 19, 2012, 02:30:24 PM »
It's making me worried, too. I only ever saw the Wave 3 bags last month at the Times Square TRU (when i was visiting NYC).  Back here at home, I only ever see Wave 1s or Wave 4s. D:
If I had known how hard to find Wave 3 would be, I would have picked up the rest of the ones I wanted at that TRU [had only gotten Bic Mac and MeadowSong] .

I'm also concerned. My walmart skipped straight to wave 4 and wave 3 is the one I was really excited about. I hope Hasbro is still shipping them out.

Offline SailorEarth

• Xena: Warrior Pony
  • Trade Count: (+165)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I have many skills
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cosplaycassie.com
« Reply #229 on: August 19, 2012, 02:38:44 PM »
Would anyone who still has access to wave 3 in their area be willing to pick some up for me? I only saw wave 3 once here but most were already gone so I'm missing a few.

Wish List~Pony Sales
Thanks Lina & Rainbowjuice for my adoptables!

all4fun

« Reply #230 on: August 19, 2012, 02:47:23 PM »
I found blue bags at my walmart today-it was the first time I have seen any blind bags at a walmart. My TRU still has the pink. I sure hope we get to see the purple again at some point!

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 19, 2012, 03:36:00 PM »
found the wave 4 at walmart today bought 1

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 20, 2012, 12:36:29 AM »
Found wave 4 at my Wal-Mart in Mobile :frolic: There's none left because I bought all 24, lol! XD I'm also worried about wave 3. I only saw it once and picked up all but about 9 of them. I've not seen any more since then. I'm missing Lyra!!!! :cry:
My Wish List

brittney_rochelle

« Reply #233 on: August 20, 2012, 08:18:00 AM »
Wave 3 was found in Huntington WV TRU. Wave 4 is in Morehead KY Walmart!   

Flutterwonder13

« Reply #234 on: August 20, 2012, 04:22:19 PM »
SQUEE! SQUEE! I stopped by TRU today, and guess what they had? Wave 3! Finally! I feel like we're the last to get them. I got 5 (along with that daisy dreams scooter set) and get Big Mac (had him from the apple family set), Sea Swirl, LoveStruck, NoteWorthy, and Twilight. Now all I can think about is going back to get more!

Offline Balto

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/mlptalesnut
« Reply #235 on: August 20, 2012, 04:27:45 PM »
Finally found wave 3 at TRU today too!
Thanks to Moonflower for the avatar!

Offline TokiBear

• Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • We're all stories in the end...
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 20, 2012, 04:29:54 PM »
Found USA Wave 3 (Blue Bags) in Montana.  Never saw the second wave come through here at all.  I should have snatched up the box that walmart had the other night... when I went back today, there were only 3 left so I passed.  :(

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • View Profile
    • http://www.undead455.com
« Reply #237 on: August 20, 2012, 04:33:15 PM »
Finally i have found blind bags at the toys r us on brossard Quebec Canada on special for 2.97 plus the taxes. walmart also has them but they are 3.87 each. These are the blue bags wave 4. i bought 10 of them and will go check out the codes to see who i have.

so i went to that code website and none of the numbers are matching up.  is it because i am in Canada?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 04:52:04 PM by drusilla »

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 20, 2012, 05:24:30 PM »
My local Wal-Mart that's about a mile from my home still hasn't restocked anything new and they claimed it was due to some inventory error and they wouldn't be done until Friday at the earliest, so I decided to go to the other Wal-Mart that is about 8 miles south of where I live. The longer trip paid off. It's a smaller Wal-Mart out in the middle of nowhere (off the highway, though, so mostly just travelers shop there) so they don't tend to run out of stock of the toys as quickly. I found a half full box of wave 3s as well as the plushies I was looking for.

I grabbed all of them except Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Applejack (I can't seem to ever get rid of the main six blind bags, so I didn't want them) and ended up with Meadow Song, Sprinkle Stripe, Lyra Heartstrings, Lucky Dreams, Lovestruck, Noteworthy and the three glow in the dark ponies. Lovestruck, Noteworthy, Sprinkle Stripe and Lucky Dreams are duplicates, so they'll go in my trade list, but from what I've seen, wave 3 seems more rare than wave 4, and I only need wave 4 blind bags now.

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 20, 2012, 06:07:27 PM »
Finally i have found blind bags at the toys r us on brossard Quebec Canada on special for 2.97 plus the taxes. walmart also has them but they are 3.87 each. These are the blue bags wave 4. i bought 10 of them and will go check out the codes to see who i have.

so i went to that code website and none of the numbers are matching up.  is it because i am in Canada?

Yes, we have different codes.  The only thing that matters, though, is the second and fourth number in the 5-digit code printed on the bag...for example 80652 is 05.  Don't worry about the 1st, 3rd and 5th digits.  I've done that, and used the strawberry reef guide, and they've all been right, so far.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal