collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony intervention  (Read 1754 times)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Re: Pony intervention
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2012, 10:10:48 PM »

What are some signs you've noticed when ponies have taken over? Pony intervention needed?

Umm... ponyventions, I think, do have their time and place (see 30-day challenges for details).  While I've sort of accidentally redecorated the apartment with beheaded ponies more than once, it's only happened when I was really, REALLY bored.  You're on summer holidays, Hatter--I'm sure once school starts back up, you'll be busy and the infatuation will bank off to a manageable level.
I think you're right, because in Uni I worked all summer obviously. Now that I'm teaching it's the first summer since forever I'm actually at home. This gives me so much time to do nothing...or wander online and buy ponies? School starts though and priories kick back in I hope I'll be alright.

Hahaha, all these stories are cracking me up I swear, and Shen I feel you. I had like five packages the other day.  & to help fix ponies everywhere I bought some of those plastic pull out dresser draws and put labels on them like. "Ponies to clean", "ponies to rehair" ect and put all the ponies in shelves. Now the house doesn't have ponies everywhere...except guest bathroom drying ponies everywhere.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2012, 10:25:15 PM »
hmm...  let me see.  i was digigng through a box and found some ponys.but they of course were dirty and has to be washed. so my  mom cals me ont eh phone while i'm scrubbing  dirt and stuff off htese poys. and shes liek what are you doing. and i'm like oh i've  turnedyour sink into a pony spa. i had some on the table that were waiting and hte ones that were clean were on her antuiqe high  chair.  so then she comes home and see the rag i used and she liek what was htis used for i'm like oh.. pony spa. and she threw hte rag away XD 

in my roomt ehre arnet that many mlps..yet.  but  all over my walls  are precious moments  and then i have  6 bookshelves.  3 small bookshelves on on top of the other. and  tons of carasel horses more precious moments.  painted ponys.  littlest pet shop osme ebeany babys. and on the bottom shelf..  my ponys.   this hgue enetrainment center.. full of eeyore,  some pokemon, more hroses  NOW  a few mlp mostly my animal friends.  and a breyer. adn a couple  pm dolls and my  mint in box Bullseye.   then  a fashion star filly  a  jewelry box. tons of schlien on the box and a few more mlp.   a few mlp  plush a couple  very large   horses. i odnt know wh htey are but there LARGE  a cabbge patch show pony.   a toola rola plush on my bed along with various othe pony  plush.. then  in my closet is the ret of  my collection.. all 100 ponys!  >.> i used to have books on my booksheldf now i ahve ponys on my bookshelf!

and now i'm lookign for more.. XD

not to mention i have at least 1 box of ponys wiating for me on my bed XD  and i may have   2 more  before i get back there.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 10:27:18 PM by Lorelei Redfern »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2012, 07:58:09 AM »

What are some signs you've noticed when ponies have taken over? Pony intervention needed?

Have you seen my pony room ;) :silly: :lmao:

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2012, 08:14:20 AM »
As my husband said when I returned from the Fair, at some point there will simply be no more room. Then I'll need my ponyvention. I think I've got a ways to go yet, though.
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline HavACrumpet452

• Fakies R People 2
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2012, 08:15:27 AM »
I try to keep the ponies in their room, but they always manage to creep back out as I work on them and cover the kitchen table. No ponies in my bedroom though and that's my doing. Breyers and GC on the other hand have two big shelves in the living room. I've decided ponies are claustrophobic and that's why they creep out of the room.

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2012, 08:48:43 AM »
Maddie...I think I love you XD

B ut for me, it's everytime we drive by a garage sale or yard sale, and we don't stop, I have anxiety because I may have missed a pony XD

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2012, 09:22:43 AM »
I try to keep the Ponies confined to the Pony Room.  Except for the trash pail in my bedroom.  And the 6 ponies waiting to be cleaned on the bookcase.  And the beheaded custom in progress on the other bookcase.  And the pony-themed thank you card on the tv.  And the magnets on the fridge...

Um, yes.

Elf

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2012, 11:05:36 AM »
One way to "intervene" is to decide that Ponies need to Travel, they need to get around and run wild and free!  Pick which ponies that want to travel the most and sell them.  Selling them (especially selling them here) means that someone else can love that pony too! 

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2012, 11:37:22 AM »
My son William (18 months old ish) found a baity bride that I got in a swap a while back.  And he started kissing it and making it run all over the place saying "neigh neigh... pony pony pony."  When I asked him for it he started screaming because ponies that go into mommy's workshop never come out again and if they do he isn't allowed to play with them any more.  I have been informed that she is William's pony and she is safe from mommy's workshop.  William's first pony= Baity G1 white pony bride with doves.
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2012, 01:41:08 PM »
I'm watchin' FiM all the way through for the 4th time.  :lol:

Anyone else like to put on FiM or the older shows while they're cleaning/customizing/organizing ponies? I also sometimes play the songs from FiM on YouTube while I'm doing stuff on the computer. Hubbs says I have Pony Fever.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2012, 03:22:52 PM »
Too much pony? No such thing!

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal