collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Thread  (Read 89894 times)

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Thread
« Reply #1215 on: July 17, 2012, 09:01:34 PM »
http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile_fiats.jsp?tcin=&dpci=086-02-0564&desc=null
Thank you!

ack! They're at a store near me. eghhhh. I'm trying not to be so obsessive anymore. But I feel like I'd get those dolls and keep them MIB

ohhhhhhhh run run goooo. will that start your MH collection all over again though? :lol:

I'm really getting very close to setting my alarm to go when they first open.... should I do it?! XD

I am a bad person to ask - i have about -10000 self control :D I would probably be camping outside that store already :lol:

ahaha. That's why I'm having a hard time with this as well. When I want something, I want it NOW. lol. And I don't even have to hunting for them! They're right there waiting for me! There's no anxiety or stress in that, right? Just excitement! *is convincing self*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: July 17, 2012, 09:04:50 PM »
http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile_fiats.jsp?tcin=&dpci=086-02-0564&desc=null
Thank you!

ack! They're at a store near me. eghhhh. I'm trying not to be so obsessive anymore. But I feel like I'd get those dolls and keep them MIB

ohhhhhhhh run run goooo. will that start your MH collection all over again though? :lol:

I'm really getting very close to setting my alarm to go when they first open.... should I do it?! XD

I am a bad person to ask - i have about -10000 self control :D I would probably be camping outside that store already :lol:

ahaha. That's why I'm having a hard time with this as well. When I want something, I want it NOW. lol. And I don't even have to hunting for them! They're right there waiting for me! There's no anxiety or stress in that, right? Just excitement! *is convincing self*

I have a different technique. I plug every zip code from my address book into that search. Then I kindly ask my friend to go get them for me!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: July 17, 2012, 09:07:46 PM »
It actually says 9/10 stores within 30 miles of me have them. haha

VincentVJ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1218 on: July 17, 2012, 09:15:17 PM »

I don't trust that... it says every store has a Signature Ghoulia and a Holt Hyde.... They lie...

No they don't. All signature dolls have the same DPCI#, so if they have one, it'll show up.
Really? Damn... I was hoping maybe it was a glitch... However, one of those stores still lies. They didn't have signature anything an hour ago.

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: July 17, 2012, 09:16:44 PM »

I don't trust that... it says every store has a Signature Ghoulia and a Holt Hyde.... They lie...

No they don't. All signature dolls have the same DPCI#, so if they have one, it'll show up.
Really? Damn... I was hoping maybe it was a glitch... However, one of those stores still lies. They didn't have signature anything an hour ago.

They might have some in the back...

VincentVJ

« Reply #1220 on: July 17, 2012, 09:18:26 PM »

They might have some in the back...
Then they make me very sad. Withholding dolls...
All I can find is Sweet 1600, its the only thing the scalpers are leaving. That and the car.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: July 17, 2012, 09:53:04 PM »
Then they make me very sad. Withholding dolls...
All I can find is Sweet 1600, its the only thing the scalpers are leaving. That and the car.
Gotta ask! That DARN car!! I have seen piles of them in no less than 4 places all around the girls toy aisles xD They seriously placed them wherever they had room.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 10:06:40 PM by Rhini »

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1222 on: July 17, 2012, 09:58:02 PM »
The stores here in NZ are getting flooded with that car too. I actually wouldn't mind having a vehicle for my dolls, but that one is just kinda meh.

Rococo

« Reply #1223 on: July 17, 2012, 10:42:41 PM »
Lala's Sweet 1600 car is neat, but it's also very big and I'm not really a toy car person. My stores are always stocked with them as well. And all the S1600 Clawdeens, oh dear.

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1224 on: July 17, 2012, 11:44:11 PM »
And all the S1600 Clawdeens, oh dear.
Kiwis don't appear to be all that into S1600 Clawdeen either. She's always the most common one on the shelves from that set here as well.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: July 17, 2012, 11:51:46 PM »
There are roadsters absolutely everywhere here as well  :lol: Reeeaaally not popular anywhere, it would seem!
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline MidoriKeiko

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: July 18, 2012, 12:06:00 AM »
I have one and I like it, though that being said it has flooded every toy store XD

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: July 18, 2012, 12:24:20 AM »
Just a heads up for Aussie collectors - I emailed Mattel about Robecca/Venus and the ST dolls and they said there were no plans to release Robecca and Venus here but the ST will be coming to Target only - no date yet.

Hm, might be because Jackson and Rochelle are just becoming widely available now.

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #1228 on: July 18, 2012, 12:41:29 AM »
i was hoping since we got the RM and I <3 fashion dolls so quickly maybe they were catching up. I was wrong obviously!
Come visit my blog!

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #1229 on: July 18, 2012, 03:55:42 AM »
Is anyone else still waiting to hear back from their seller about their Scarah preorder? Mine is refusing to reply to my messages, and I can't file an item not received case until the 22nd. :huh:

Yup, me!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal