collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Thread  (Read 89882 times)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Thread
« Reply #1155 on: July 16, 2012, 11:34:54 PM »
Either way, I wish I had your luck, I really like Wave 1 Lagoona <3
I'm selling mine nude with 2.0 Lagoona's hang loose hand. Just FYI.

If you are not looking for a nude doll I might also have a wave 1 Lagoona I am considering selling. She has everything except her leg fins cause I lost them a while back and I couldn't find them before I moved. Just FYI.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Rococo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1156 on: July 16, 2012, 11:50:06 PM »
Today while I was out, my mother cleaned my room. Looks like she had some fun with my MH dolls while she was here though because they were all displayed on my bedside table posed and wearing accessories they were not previously x) It's pretty neat because previously she's just rolled her eyes at any collections or even interests of mine. She also bought me new shelves for my ponies and art supplies!

How cute! My mom does the same thing lol. Sometimes I will accidentally leave my dolls out on my desk when she comes to visit and I'll come back home to find them dressed up in different clothes or with their hair done up differently.

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1157 on: July 16, 2012, 11:50:28 PM »
Today while I was out, my mother cleaned my room. Looks like she had some fun with my MH dolls while she was here though because they were all displayed on my bedside table posed and wearing accessories they were not previously x) It's pretty neat because previously she's just rolled her eyes at any collections or even interests of mine. She also bought me new shelves for my ponies and art supplies!
That's awesome! Way to go, Clementine's mum!

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: July 16, 2012, 11:53:24 PM »
Either way, I wish I had your luck, I really like Wave 1 Lagoona <3
I'm selling mine nude with 2.0 Lagoona's hang loose hand. Just FYI.

If you are not looking for a nude doll I might also have a wave 1 Lagoona I am considering selling. She has everything except her leg fins cause I lost them a while back and I couldn't find them before I moved. Just FYI.

Yeah I'd prefer one with her outfit.  I can't buy one right now, though, sadly.  I'm more than beyond broke, and I need to hold off on that til after I move in October :(  If you still have her then, and decide to let her go, let me know.  All my funds right now will be funneled into paying for that move, and if I'm lucky, maybe Venus/Robecca.  Missing fins wouldn't really be a problem, tho, if that's something mattel would be willing to replace XD

Tagi

« Reply #1159 on: July 17, 2012, 01:03:00 AM »

My TRU haul today. Didn't even know the 3 outfit dolls were released down here yet! I'm never this lucky. I had such a sucky day and figured retail therapy was in order, so after work drove over the closest complex with a TRU and there you have it. The cashier said the 3 outfit dolls would be on sale tomorrow for ten cheaper each (retailing at 39.99!o.o for anyone who wants to go trawling who may be reading) but I said if I left them there chances were they wouldn't stick around to wait for me.

He said he understood. Then he asked if they were presents for someone else or for me. I usually say: "oh they're for my niece." But this time I admitted they were for me, and he said:

"Trust me, I understand. I'm a 28 year old Mr. Potato Head collector." Then we had a great chat about collecting toys. Good times.

Retail therapy works!

Anyways, can't afford to go nuts and get a haul like this for a bit >_>

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #1160 on: July 17, 2012, 01:13:31 AM »

My TRU haul today. Didn't even know the 3 outfit dolls were released down here yet! I'm never this lucky. I had such a sucky day and figured retail therapy was in order, so after work drove over the closest complex with a TRU and there you have it. The cashier said the 3 outfit dolls would be on sale tomorrow for ten cheaper each (retailing at 39.99!o.o for anyone who wants to go trawling who may be reading) but I said if I left them there chances were they wouldn't stick around to wait for me.

He said he understood. Then he asked if they were presents for someone else or for me. I usually say: "oh they're for my niece." But this time I admitted they were for me, and he said:

"Trust me, I understand. I'm a 28 year old Mr. Potato Head collector." Then we had a great chat about collecting toys. Good times.

Retail therapy works!

Congrats that's an awesome haul!!! Now please tell me you are in Melbourne then proceed to direct me to that TRU :lol:
Come visit my blog!

Tagi

« Reply #1161 on: July 17, 2012, 01:21:41 AM »
I am, Doncaster. Go! Go!

Offline CasseminaPie

• View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #1162 on: July 17, 2012, 01:24:19 AM »
oh no way I was there Saturday and there was nothing!!! I had to get the poor girl to climb on a ladder to get me to the Forbitten Love pack.

Thank you though :):):) *high five to another Melbourne collector*

Come visit my blog!

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: July 17, 2012, 01:29:32 AM »
I think TRU did a big restock in general really. They had those doll+playsets as well as the fearleading 3-pack at the one I went to... no I <3 Fashion dolls despite the fact that they're advertised in the catalogue. I didn't get any because I couldn't afford the huge prices they put on those sets... but good to know they're around.

I also did see Sweet 1600 Frankies, but it looks like they are short-packed in the cases compared to the other 3 dolls. Explains why I've had trouble tracking one down.

Tagi

« Reply #1164 on: July 17, 2012, 01:34:31 AM »
oh no way I was there Saturday and there was nothing!!! I had to get the poor girl to climb on a ladder to get me to the Forbitten Love pack.

Thank you though :):):) *high five to another Melbourne collector*

Ha! *high fives back* Usually that's me missing the restocks XD

cobalte - the play sets are priced horridly down here aren't they? In contrast Big W is selling the coffin bean for a great price compared to what TRU would sell it for.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: July 17, 2012, 01:49:59 AM »
Zombielina, I also got the items you were looking for as well and will be PMing you shortly too :)

Have I told you how much I love you? Not for a couple of hours anyway!  :biggrin: :tackleglomp:

That is so sweet! ^.^

Spoiler

Retail therapy works!

Congrats, what an amazing haul! It's really good to see the I <3 Fashion sets starting to show up more widely. Wonder how much they'll be when (if? I hope it's when) they come to Canada.

Retail therapy totally works! XD
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 01:54:56 AM by Zombelina »
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: July 17, 2012, 02:21:52 AM »
Just called the swedish customer service of mattel and they said that I had to contact the store where my faulty Abbey was bought... But I bought her from a private person.

I will email US mattel now and see what they say
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 02:29:16 AM by amenoo »

Adoptable made by me

Offline CasseminaPie

• View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #1167 on: July 17, 2012, 02:34:08 AM »
Just called the swedish customer service of mattel and they said that I had to contact the store where my faulty Abbey was bought... But I bought her from a private person.

I will email US mattel now and see what they say

Good luck! Mattel customer service are so random - from AU I always get "return to the store" (cept the one time I was missing a stand and they sent me one) but from Mattel US I have been told to return the doll and they'll send out a replacement. Hopefully since mine was part of a 5 pack they require the doll returned but will be fine with just sending out a new one to you for Abbey!
Come visit my blog!

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: July 17, 2012, 02:45:28 AM »
cobalte - the play sets are priced horridly down here aren't they? In contrast Big W is selling the coffin bean for a great price compared to what TRU would sell it for.

Yeah, it makes me cringe when I see there are going to be more TRU exclusives for this reason  >_<

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: July 17, 2012, 03:12:37 AM »
Venus.... :lovey:

And this girl...I love her hair, is that a wig or a reroot?

I'm on a doll ban now. My car was broken into so I have to save to get that fixed :(

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal