collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Thread  (Read 89760 times)

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Official Monster High Thread
« Reply #1095 on: July 16, 2012, 12:21:59 PM »
Somebody on that site has their time zones mixed up; if the sale begins 9am PT (pacific) it's 6 am ET (eastern), not noon >_<

No...9AM PT is 12PM ET. Time goes ahead as you go east, not back

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: July 16, 2012, 12:26:41 PM »
Be ready on the 23rd for Scarah Screams!!!

http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/2012/07/16/2012-san-diego-comic-con-after-party-sale-starts-723/

Looks like the rep who called was wrong about SS not being for sale.....a few others were told the same thing....but now I'm excited!
I kind of assumed. Is there any way to register for the site without buying anything? Because I did a test checkout and since i've never bought anything there I'd have to register too which means they'd probably be sold out by the time i did ><

Edit: Also will the price be the same?

Edit Edit: I just pretended like I was buying something and it let me create one. Yay!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 12:42:31 PM by Rhini »

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: July 16, 2012, 12:41:17 PM »
Somebody on that site has their time zones mixed up; if the sale begins 9am PT (pacific) it's 6 am ET (eastern), not noon >_<

*headdesk* I stand corrected and embarrassed. Sad thing is I'm in ET so have no excuse... :drunk:

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: July 16, 2012, 12:42:28 PM »

http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/2012/07/16/2012-san-diego-comic-con-after-party-sale-starts-723/

Looks like the rep who called was wrong about SS not being for sale.....a few others were told the same thing....but now I'm excited!
I kind of assumed. Is there any way to register for the site without buying anything? Because I did a test checkout and since i've never bought anything there I'd have to register too which means they'd probably be sold out by the time i did ><

Go to the site, and place a random item in the cart, go to checkout, and farther down it asks you to create an account if you don't have one.  Enter your email and a password, and all the shipping info it asks for, and click the continue to billing button at the bottom.  It will accept all that info, and just clear the cart and exit, and it keeps the login info.  You'll still have to enter a card when you buy her, but that takes care of part of it.  When I set myself up to buy my sdcc tickets, to speed up the credit card info, I typed everything into notepad ahead of time, then just copy-pasted it all at checkout instead of typing it, helped speed it up. 

Price should be the same.  It better be lol.

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: July 16, 2012, 12:47:23 PM »

Go to the site, and place a random item in the cart, go to checkout, and farther down it asks you to create an account if you don't have one.  Enter your email and a password, and all the shipping info it asks for, and click the continue to billing button at the bottom.  It will accept all that info, and just clear the cart and exit, and it keeps the login info.  You'll still have to enter a card when you buy her, but that takes care of part of it.  When I set myself up to buy my sdcc tickets, to speed up the credit card info, I typed everything into notepad ahead of time, then just copy-pasted it all at checkout instead of typing it, helped speed it up. 

Price should be the same.  It better be lol.
Done! If you go into your accounts, it'll actually let you add cards as well so that can be skipped. It looks like it should be  >_<

Edit: Argghh though, it keeps putting my home address as my billing address even when I clearly select Billing!!

Edit edit: It appears that whatever you have set as your default address will be your billing address, regardless of what you select as the billing address in the payment options section -___-
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 12:53:25 PM by Rhini »

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: July 16, 2012, 12:49:49 PM »
I just bought all 4 roller maze girls.  I went into my local kmart, and there they were, just smiling at me.  I couldn't pick one or two... they are all so fraking adorable.

I have buyers remorse now.  that was $60 I shouldn't have spent :(  I love them, though!
looking into a re-branding.

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: July 16, 2012, 12:50:00 PM »
Awesome, I gotta do that too, then XD

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: July 16, 2012, 01:20:19 PM »
Ahhh, I should have some extra money by then... it's just a matter of scalpers not crashing the site when everything goes up (since apparently that happens, a lot, with mattycollector.com). I need her like I need air aaaaaa.

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: July 16, 2012, 01:23:46 PM »
Ahhh, I should have some extra money by then... it's just a matter of scalpers not crashing the site when everything goes up (since apparently that happens, a lot, with mattycollector.com). I need her like I need air aaaaaa.
Greaattt xD This already has so much nightmare potential.

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: July 16, 2012, 01:29:10 PM »
Terrible picture, but here's the WIP of my mermaid girl. I've been waiting forever for her hair though. DX

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: July 16, 2012, 01:35:48 PM »

Yipes! You'd think they'd know from experience how to keep their site from crashing? XD Or maybe since it's still a week from now, the scalpers will forget... (Haha, yeah right, I know  >_< They just make me so mad! :enraged: A curse upon them and their internet for the 23rd!)

aellos your mermaid is so pretty~! Love her scales and the little shells.
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: July 16, 2012, 01:38:46 PM »
ERMAHGERD! AELLOS! SHE IS AMAZING! love love love love love! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *points* FRECKLES! sooooooooooo awesome! i wants mermaid mh's something fierce ... but then again i know they wouldn't be near as awesome ... *sighs and stares*
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: July 16, 2012, 01:56:44 PM »

Does anyone know how that converts to BST?

And that mermaid is seriously gorgeous! :lovey:

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1108 on: July 16, 2012, 02:04:16 PM »
My Target has the Scary Tales and Roller Maze dolls in the back.

Just in case you are wondering, you can check to see if your Target has the Roller Maze in the back using this URL:
http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile_fiats.jsp?tcin=&dpci=086-02-0565

I'm not sure if I want the Roller Maze dolls or not, after getting serious buyer's remorse for buying Ghouls Rule Draculara. I like how the RM girls have that green in their hair, but how many Frankies do I need?

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: July 16, 2012, 02:15:54 PM »

Yipes! You'd think they'd know from experience how to keep their site from crashing? XD Or maybe since it's still a week from now, the scalpers will forget... (Haha, yeah right, I know  >_< They just make me so mad! :enraged: A curse upon them and their internet for the 23rd!)

aellos your mermaid is so pretty~! Love her scales and the little shells.
Yeah, it sucks. But sadly they aren't gonna care ;o;/. They want the money and will not care how they get it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal