collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Thread  (Read 90232 times)

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Thread
« Reply #810 on: July 13, 2012, 02:10:22 PM »
Would anyone be willing to pick up a BW Skull Shores Frankie for me? I don't think we have that promotion here in Canada :C

Is it just Toys R Us, or walmart too?
I got mine two months ago at Zellers for 9.99

And guys, I am LOVING that superhero Clawdeen. I think she is fantastic! Spectra, though....ugh, I have not liked a single Spectra release so far and I doubt I'm going to be impressed much in the future. They need to quit the ball and chain theme, it just doesn't pan out right and it's getting boring.

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #811 on: July 13, 2012, 02:24:43 PM »
As for the super hero dolls, I really like Spectra's make up, but other then that she reminds me of Banshee from X-men. And Clawdeen just looks like she's weilding a trash can lid in a bathing suit. It's not what I imagined for super hero style compared to Ghoulia's. There should be more mystery in the face and outfits. Yes yes I know there are many super heroes that can go around without a mask and never be identified (Superman comes to mind the most), but that's not the point here.

I cannot unsee the trashcan lid and bathing suit analogy XD

I'll pass on these so far.

Offline Starie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: July 13, 2012, 02:31:34 PM »
Would anyone be willing to pick up a BW Skull Shores Frankie for me? I don't think we have that promotion here in Canada :C

And guys, I am LOVING that superhero Clawdeen. I think she is fantastic! Spectra, though....ugh, I have not liked a single Spectra release so far and I doubt I'm going to be impressed much in the future. They need to quit the ball and chain theme, it just doesn't pan out right and it's getting boring.

Ah thank you for letting me know! Unfortunately there is not a Zellers anywhere near me at all xD

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #813 on: July 13, 2012, 02:34:16 PM »

Ah thank you for letting me know! Unfortunately there is not a Zellers anywhere near me at all xD

The B&W Frainkie isn't an exclusive. And we did get her in Canada, I saw a few at a Dominion about a month ago

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: July 13, 2012, 02:52:31 PM »
I got my very first CAM set today, Vampire and Sea Monster starter pack (with 2 torsos!) But is it just me, or does that wig just suck?  I can't get it on either head, it just looks like it's perched way up high like a toupee. I'm glad I got backup Liv wigs on clearance.

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: July 13, 2012, 03:07:17 PM »

The B&W Frainkie isn't an exclusive. And we did get her in Canada, I saw a few at a Dominion about a month ago

I think she's talking about the BW Frankie Toys R Us promotion - they are selling her for $7.13 today and tomorrow to celebrate Friday the 13th. :3

Post Merge: July 13, 2012, 03:08:44 PM

I got my very first CAM set today, Vampire and Sea Monster starter pack (with 2 torsos!) But is it just me, or does that wig just suck?  I can't get it on either head, it just looks like it's perched way up high like a toupee. I'm glad I got backup Liv wigs on clearance.

I don't have any CaM sets myself, but I heard that the wig quality all-around is horrible. The Liv wigs are better quality, and makes your monster a little bit more unique since your not using the default wig :)
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: July 13, 2012, 03:50:56 PM »
The SDCC monster High panel is going on now. MHInsider is covering it on Tumblr and has a few neat little tidbits from the event:
http://mhinsider.tumblr.com/

(lol, I keep jumping around, since the Game of Thrones panel is also taking place right now)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 03:52:27 PM by Mandy85 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: July 13, 2012, 03:53:59 PM »
OMG So many emotions going on at once!! Went to target, they didn't have the howleen/clawdeen sets anymore and it seems they're all gone throughout the area...One moment I got to see them with my own eyes for the first time, the next it's too late... /endrant
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: July 13, 2012, 03:55:16 PM »
OMG So many emotions going on at once!! Went to target, they didn't have the howleen/clawdeen sets anymore and it seems they're all gone throughout the area...One moment I got to see them with my own eyes for the first time, the next it's too late... /endrant

Which Target did you go to?

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: July 13, 2012, 04:02:50 PM »
So the dolls officially 'unveiled' at Comic Con - Thursday was Bloodgood, and Friday was the two superheroes? Right? If that's the case, now I'm nervous. That means they might be saving Jina and Skelita for Saturday, not Wydona Spider. That scarrrresssss me!!!!!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: July 13, 2012, 04:04:14 PM »

Which Target did you go to?
So far just the one at The Landing, since that was where I saw it, hoping they'd have more in the back. I might try the one at Southcenter later, and if I've decided that I'm desperate enough, I'll try Bellevue and/or Northgate. *Le sigh*visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #821 on: July 13, 2012, 04:11:00 PM »
So the dolls officially 'unveiled' at Comic Con - Thursday was Bloodgood, and Friday was the two superheroes? Right? If that's the case, now I'm nervous. That means they might be saving Jina and Skelita for Saturday, not Wydona Spider. That scarrrresssss me!!!!!

Jinafire and Skelita are being discussed at the MH panel, so that might count as them being unveiled already. I'm hoping that they reveal Wydona tomorrow too

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: July 13, 2012, 04:11:50 PM »
Southcenter didn't have any this morning. I went there, the landings, issaquah and Kent. I did get Robecca and Venus at the landings though

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: July 13, 2012, 04:14:45 PM »

Jinafire and Skelita are being discussed at the MH panel, so that might count as them being unveiled already. I'm hoping that they reveal Wydona tomorrow too

Jinafire has been offically shown at the panel now~ Btw, she's from Fanghai.. and Skelita is from Hexico.

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #824 on: July 13, 2012, 04:21:53 PM »
Hexico! XD I love it!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal