collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Thread  (Read 90255 times)

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Thread
« Reply #150 on: July 06, 2012, 11:44:37 PM »
I need a daughter haha.
Yeah, me too.  She would be so spoiled lol.  Dolls and ponies galore!  Before my sister moved out of state, my niece loved coming over to play.  The entire floor would be covered in toys.  She could sit for hours playing with the ponies and dolls (my nephew preferred the Nintendo lol).  She was always real careful with them too, and put everything back up. 

And omigosh, the fair is this week!?  I can't wait to see if they have any announcements on new ponies. 

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #151 on: July 06, 2012, 11:59:59 PM »
I need a daughter haha.
Yeah, me too.  She would be so spoiled lol.  Dolls and ponies galore!  Before my sister moved out of state, my niece loved coming over to play.  The entire floor would be covered in toys.  She could sit for hours playing with the ponies and dolls (my nephew preferred the Nintendo lol).  She was always real careful with them too, and put everything back up. 

And omigosh, the fair is this week!?  I can't wait to see if they have any announcements on new ponies. 

I have 4 nieces but the two youngest get seen the most... the 3 year old loves ponies so I always give her my spare g4's and her younger sister is too little to play with them... my older two are 16 and 5 but I don't see them hardly at all. But I don't mind my son enjoying the stuff I enjoy, because I enjoy the things he enjoy's as well... I will stop what I'm doing to watch an episode of transformers prime on the hub any day :)

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #152 on: July 07, 2012, 12:14:55 AM »
How close is the Saran to the texture of Operettas hair?

No wonder this thread goes so fast. No one stays on topic ;)

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 07, 2012, 03:21:37 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 07, 2012, 03:30:52 AM »
Sneak peak photos of Scarah and Hoodude:
http://idlehands1.blogspot.com/2012/07/san-diego-comic-con-2012-sneak-peek.html

Whoa! So many great photos! I want to accessorize Scarah up, but I really love them both. *flaily grabby hands of doom*  :biggrin:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 07, 2012, 03:45:07 AM »
Probably not wise to ask this after those preview pics, as it'll porobably get lost, but...

1. How on earth have people managed to tame the CAM werewolf wig, without turning it into a big frizzy mess?
2. Do you reckon it's possible to rehair one of the CAM wig caps? All of my monsters have hard caps, and I'd like them to have unique hair!
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #156 on: July 07, 2012, 04:20:14 AM »
Probably not wise to ask this after those preview pics, as it'll porobably get lost, but...

1. How on earth have people managed to tame the CAM werewolf wig, without turning it into a big frizzy mess?
2. Do you reckon it's possible to rehair one of the CAM wig caps? All of my monsters have hard caps, and I'd like them to have unique hair!

Ahhh that CAM werewolf wig almost drove me insane! I tackled it with a brush - just slowly made my way through it until it was somewhat brushable! A LOT of hair came out of mine! I then dipped it in boiling water to tame it a little and its much better now :) This is what mine looks like now:

Also those Scarah photos - eeeeee!!! want so bad >.<
Come visit my blog!

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 07, 2012, 05:05:06 AM »

There was someone who did rehair a CAM head that had one of the hard caps.  I can't remember who though.  :/  But I think they used a hot needle to make holes in the cap.

Post Merge: July 07, 2012, 05:07:54 AM

Ahhh that CAM werewolf wig almost drove me insane! I tackled it with a brush - just slowly made my way through it until it was somewhat brushable! A LOT of hair came out of mine!

I've been afraid to even brush mine because of the hair falling out.  It'd be great if they'd sell separately some higher quality wigs like the Liv line of dolls does.  I love the Liv wigs, great quality, and I'm so glad they fit Monster High.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 05:07:54 AM by bewilderness »

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 07, 2012, 05:36:31 AM »
...noooooooooo.

I actually want her now. And unless my luck starts rolling I wouldn't even have a /chance/ to nab her off mattycollector.com after the con -sobs-

Offline wystearya

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 07, 2012, 05:44:59 AM »

Yes, you can reroot the hard caps!   It is not easy, but I managed to do it with the pink CAM cat!

You can see the holes here.  I heated a thick gauge needle in a candle flame  and then used it to melt the holes in the hard part of the head cap.  I also used a wrench to hold the needle so I wouldn't burn myself. 

And here is how she turned out!

Offline Tiffoes

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #160 on: July 07, 2012, 05:53:53 AM »

That's it, I'm pre-orderig her tonight. I can't take it anymore sdfsfada.

Offline wystearya

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 07, 2012, 05:56:52 AM »
So, what kind of monster is Scarah supposed to be?   I know Spectra is a ghost, Clawdeen is a werewolf, etc.  But what is Scarah? 

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 07, 2012, 06:00:32 AM »
So, what kind of monster is Scarah supposed to be?   I know Spectra is a ghost, Clawdeen is a werewolf, etc.  But what is Scarah? 
She's a banshee.. it's kinda hard to see, but in the preview link for her, one of the images in the head is her bio from her diary.

Offline wystearya

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 07, 2012, 06:03:59 AM »
A banshee, hmm.  I dunno.  The eyes just throw me I guess.   She kind of looks like a zombie to me.  Green skin, dead eyes..  Yeah.  lol!

But thank you!   I was really curious about her!

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 07, 2012, 06:07:20 AM »
Yeah, she's a sad looking Banshee. DX The eyes seem to be the only thing going for her really. But wouldn't she have slightly tattered clothing (like in a trendy way?) and tecccchnically she should be a ghost as well, because banshees pretty much are.

If she's not Irish/Scottish I'll be sad. DX

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal