collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Thread  (Read 89890 times)

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Thread
« Reply #135 on: July 06, 2012, 10:15:58 PM »
Keeping the fashion packs mib would be hard for Hanna.  She gets doubles for those. But she also has 108 dolls...

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #136 on: July 06, 2012, 10:20:58 PM »
Keeping the fashion packs mib would be hard for Hanna.  She gets doubles for those. But she also has 108 dolls...

there is a lady in my town that I buy MH for, or she buys for me.. she has twins and we were talking the other day about how many dolls each girl has, she was guessing at least 60 per kid... but I was thinking maybe more if she's got one of every release... nothing makes me happier then finding something I know will get those kid's excited... I need a daughter haha.

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 06, 2012, 10:23:56 PM »
Daughters are awesome! My 3-year old loves mh too. They both got matching MH tees from the store today. Then little one got plush Ghoulia and Hanna got plush Abbey and Lala.

Novavelle

« Reply #138 on: July 06, 2012, 10:25:37 PM »
Daughters are awesome! My 3-year old loves mh too. They both got matching MH tees from the store today. Then little one got plush Ghoulia and Hanna got plush Abbey and Lala.

yeah my 4 year old son digs them... he LOVES the webisodes and like's seeing the new dolls... but he's so transformerd out it's insane.. hasbro loves taking my money :P

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #139 on: July 06, 2012, 10:43:34 PM »
since i was switching hair in my hair basket, i compared pillarbox red and operetta's hair. It *might* be due to the gunk in her hair, but pillarbox red is slightly brighter than her stock hair.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 06, 2012, 10:45:41 PM »
I'm gone 12 hours and you guys get 7 pages already?! Sheesh! :P

Fiiinnnallly at my hotel. Is it bad that I saw a really dark skinned girl wearing a cowboy-esque motif and all I could think was DAUGHTER OF ARACHNE!!

PaintedMoogle

« Reply #141 on: July 06, 2012, 10:51:55 PM »

yeah my 4 year old son digs them... he LOVES the webisodes and like's seeing the new dolls... but he's so transformerd out it's insane.. hasbro loves taking my money :P

Haha.  My son (just turned 5) is exactly the same.  He loves the 'Formers, but he wants to see the MH dolls, too.  <3

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #142 on: July 06, 2012, 10:56:06 PM »

Fiiinnnallly at my hotel. Is it bad that I saw a really dark skinned girl wearing a cowboy-esque motif and all I could think was DAUGHTER OF ARACHNE!!
Haha, I've never seen anyone that looks like a MH character here, but if I did I'm sure I'd make an immediate connection too.

Glad you made it to your room safe and sound! :D Welcome to Florida, humid cesspool of the US

Novavelle

« Reply #143 on: July 06, 2012, 10:56:49 PM »

Haha.  My son (just turned 5) is exactly the same.  He loves the 'Formers, but he wants to see the MH dolls, too.  <3

yeah he asks for one every week, so we worked out a reward system so that way he has to "earn" them... with good behavior. We now have everyone one that's out... so now it's a struggle to find new ones.

at least I have someone fun to toy shop with.

Midnight_Echo

« Reply #144 on: July 06, 2012, 10:57:17 PM »
I've never found (signature) Abbey or Spectra in stores, so I have a Signature Abbey I ordered off amazon still MIB. I'm waiting till I get a second one of her then will open one of them. Most of them I debox right away, but I don't think I would have enough space to keep them all MIB. Plus I enjoy playing with them too much!

I would love to see more monsters and mythical creatures in future MH line ups. I am curious about this CAM Unicorn set coming out soon. I would prefer the horn molded into the head sculpt, but we'll see. I would also like to see a real Dragon character too.

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 06, 2012, 10:59:39 PM »

Haha, I've never seen anyone that looks like a MH character here, but if I did I'm sure I'd make an immediate connection too.

Glad you made it to your room safe and sound! :D Welcome to Florida, humid cesspool of the US
You got that right :P It feels worse here than in STL, and it's 103 there.  Saply! y u no come to fair if u so close?!

Novavelle

« Reply #146 on: July 06, 2012, 11:00:12 PM »
I've never found (signature) Abbey or Spectra in stores, so I have a Signature Abbey I ordered off amazon still MIB. I'm waiting till I get a second one of her then will open one of them. Most of them I debox right away, but I don't think I would have enough space to keep them all MIB. Plus I enjoy playing with them too much!

I would love to see more monsters and mythical creatures in future MH line ups. I am curious about this CAM Unicorn set coming out soon. I would prefer the horn molded into the head sculpt, but we'll see. I would also like to see a real Dragon character too.

Well if you don't mind what release she is, I'm sure there will be lot's more popping up soon since she comes in a few of the new cases...

sadly I just went and looked at mine and she has a missing spot in one of her eyebrows... she was the first release and only one at the store so there's no way I could of avoided it, but it made me :( none the less.

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #147 on: July 06, 2012, 11:01:09 PM »

You got that right :P It feels worse here than in STL, and it's 103 there.  Saply! y u no come to fair if u so close?!
cuz i'm poor

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 06, 2012, 11:03:01 PM »

Well, we're gonna get a Chinese dragon character soon, for the City of Frights/Scaris line. I'd link the image I have... but that's kinda taboo right now.. xD

Yeah, the humidity here is AWFUL. My house gets to about 93 during the day and feels like it's at least 10 degrees hotter than that (we lack central A/C in the main rooms of the house e.e). I wish I could have gone to the Fair! Damn not having a car, or funds to get up to Orlando without one ;o;

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 06, 2012, 11:19:36 PM »

cuz i'm poor
Boo :( You should at least come have dinner with all of us one night!

And oh god Icicle I couldn't deal with that. First thing I did in my hotel room was to crank the air as high as it goes

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal