collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Thread  (Read 89801 times)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Thread
« Reply #825 on: July 13, 2012, 04:28:16 PM »
A snack calmed me down...guess I was just hungry. =_=; Love these corny witty countries. XP

Southcenter didn't have any this morning. I went there, the landings, issaquah and Kent. I did get Robecca and Venus at the landings though
Thanks for the heads up then about Southcenter, saved me a trip. XP Also grats on finding Venus and Robecca! Super Lucky!
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: July 13, 2012, 04:29:53 PM »
So much pun...
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: July 13, 2012, 04:38:11 PM »
SUPERHERO SPECTRA OMG! O__O I love her to bits! <3 I know her pink chain mantle is out of context or whatever, but to me it just screams 'Moondreamers'/Space theme. I'll be getting these girls for sure!
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: July 13, 2012, 04:42:31 PM »
So apparently the Scary Tales dolls are starting to make their way to Target stores now. Phew, so much new stuff at once!

DCPI: 086-02-0564
Find it at a store: http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile_fiats.jsp?tcin=&dpci=086-02-0564
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 04:50:51 PM by Mandy85 »

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #829 on: July 13, 2012, 04:57:40 PM »
Im excited to see the Scary Tales...I want to see them in person before I decide if I like them. Lala's hideous dress is growing on me - LOL

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: July 13, 2012, 04:59:15 PM »
So much pun...

:facehoof: :lol: First Scaris, now Hexico and Fanghai...

So apparently the Scary Tales dolls are starting to make their way to Target stores now. Phew, so much new stuff at once!

DCPI: 086-02-0564
Find it at a store: http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile_fiats.jsp?tcin=&dpci=086-02-0564

Rwah! :lovey: *drools all over from her faraway Target-less land* Reissuing my plea, if someone finds extras of any/all 3, please please grab them for me! Ready and waiting with Paypal! XD
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: July 13, 2012, 05:13:49 PM »
If anyone wants the Scary Tales Frankie doll but not the stock, I'd be more than happy to buy it!  Especially the shoes, purse, and tiara.  Sewing theme <3.

Offline aero_oceana

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/aero_oceana
« Reply #832 on: July 13, 2012, 05:14:57 PM »
So... IF Scarah ends up going up for sale online... when would that happen? How long after SDCC ends? Anyone have a clue?

That will be my only shot to get her if it happens! I don't want to have to pay $80 on ebay for her... bleh!!

Thanks to Sorrow for my gorgeous sig and also for my beautiful avatar!
Formerly known as Aerosmith_Gal.

Tagi

« Reply #833 on: July 13, 2012, 05:27:11 PM »
So after I bought Scarah the ebay seller upped their price to $100+

Bajeesus. Guess they couldn't score anymore at the con today >_>

And I must say not fond of the reveals today, they look...unimpressive? Maybe I'm just too excited at the prospect of Wydona.

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: July 13, 2012, 05:29:27 PM »
So, I'm a little confused. I always had the idea that normies didn't know about monsters, but the trailer for the new film obviously denotes that. It also brought me to remember a comment the headmistress made about joining together monsters and normies, which also alludes to normies knowing about monsters, too. If this is true, they all those punny country/city names, are they just the versions of names the monsters gave those places for their own "underground" monster world? What seperates the two worlds? How do they not clash? How are they segregated, if at all? SO MANY QUESTIONS 0 A0

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #835 on: July 13, 2012, 05:33:07 PM »
So, I'm a little confused. I always had the idea that normies didn't know about monsters, but the trailer for the new film obviously denotes that. It also brought me to remember a comment the headmistress made about joining together monsters and normies, which also alludes to normies knowing about monsters, too. If this is true, they all those punny country/city names, are they just the versions of names the monsters gave those places for their own "underground" monster world? What seperates the two worlds? How do they not clash? How are they segregated, if at all? SO MANY QUESTIONS 0 A0

Those would have been some good questions to ask at the MH panel  :lol:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: July 13, 2012, 05:44:19 PM »

I think monsters and normies coexist there's just a lot of prejudice between the 2. But who knows, that might just be in the Webisode universe, doll universe wise, I guess it's reversed and Normies to monsters are that of make believe like monsters are to us.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #837 on: July 13, 2012, 05:46:27 PM »
i was cruising around...looking for pics of Robecca -- and OMG i did not know her legs were like this!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/siouxsiette/7539803480/

that is just too cool

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: July 13, 2012, 05:49:39 PM »
Ugh!  Went to return some dolls today and spent double the amount I was returning!  How did THAT happen?  The only new item TRU had left when I finally got there today was the CAM Lab.  So I returned a couple RM girls and bought that.  Kinda glad it worked out this way, because I wasn't sure I wanted to dump money into the lab.  So I dumped store credit into it instead :lol:  I felt I spent $15 on it this way.  *mind tricks are terrific*
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: July 13, 2012, 05:58:57 PM »
So... IF Scarah ends up going up for sale online... when would that happen? How long after SDCC ends? Anyone have a clue?

That will be my only shot to get her if it happens! I don't want to have to pay $80 on ebay for her... bleh!!

If there are any leftover they'll likely be going up on MattyCollector.com on Monday, July 23rd at 9 a.m. PT (noon ET).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal