collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Thread  (Read 89787 times)

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
Re: Official Monster High Thread
« Reply #600 on: July 12, 2012, 08:54:37 AM »

I just REALLY HOPE they sell Scarah after the con, so I can get my hands on her.

I think someone said they won't.

Yeah, I know there's a rumor, but it only came from one source so I'm still holding out hope.  Companies like to say that an exclusive will ONLY be available at a certain event, so they can sell them faster.  But really, WHAT are they going to do with the ones they don't sell?  Melt them down?  So, I'm just hoping they don't sell out.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: July 12, 2012, 08:55:26 AM »
Today I went to Target with my mom because she went grocery shopping, and I wanted to go look at dolls. There were atleast 15 of Lala's cars, the Gloom Beach 5 pack, Skull Shores, the CaM sets, Fashion Packs on clearance for $5.50, and... the Clawdeen/Howleen Pack :DDDDD But I had no money with me to get them, and my mom said no when I asked if she could buy them for me  :yikes:

Luckily, my area has no scalpers, and no one really buys MH dolls around here either, so I will probably be able to get Howleen :)

Same thing happened to me. I saw the Howleen/Clawdeen set, and everything else was on clearance I had already given up on the Howleen set but now fate is just trying tempt and mess with me. @,@;

As for the other new stuff, meh, none has caught my eye yet. Except for that 3rd unveiled silhouette ghoul!!
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: July 12, 2012, 09:01:40 AM »

Just saw this on my Facebook timeline! Not sure if this means Headmistress is getting made, or just getting hype up for one they will be announcing. I'm personally thinking it's the former.

Alicat

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #603 on: July 12, 2012, 09:02:50 AM »
Dang you Icicle!! I was just writing that! lol! somehow, I am disappointed by that news...

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: July 12, 2012, 09:09:05 AM »
It would be so awesome if they made her!

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #605 on: July 12, 2012, 09:10:38 AM »
haha, I just saw the same thing!  I hope they do make her!  But NOT as another con exclusive!  I'm still irritated that fans voted to have Scarah be a doll, so they made her an exclusive that very few fans can actually GET.

~Rodan+Fields~

Alicat

« Reply #606 on: July 12, 2012, 09:12:03 AM »

Not sure if this means Headmistress is getting made, or just getting hype up for one they will be announcing. I'm personally thinking it's the former.

I'n thinking the former as well, by how they worded it. She may grow on me, like Venus has done. I saw someone who said they hoped she was taller than the girls. I agree!

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: July 12, 2012, 09:12:56 AM »

Not sure if this means Headmistress is getting made, or just getting hype up for one they will be announcing. I'm personally thinking it's the former.

I'n thinking the former as well, by how they worded it. She may grow on me, like Venus has done. I saw someone who said they hoped she was taller than the girls. I agree!

They're probably using Nefera's mold for her. Would make sense.

Offline mlpcrazy

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: July 12, 2012, 09:23:50 AM »
OMG I hope they do use Nef's mold, I've been wanting Bloodgood for ages!

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: July 12, 2012, 09:27:24 AM »
Ahhhhh! Bloodgood, yay! I wonder if they'll end up making her Nightmare as well? :)

I just REALLY HOPE they sell Scarah after the con, so I can get my hands on her.

I think someone said they won't.

Yeah, I know there's a rumor, but it only came from one source so I'm still holding out hope.  Companies like to say that an exclusive will ONLY be available at a certain event, so they can sell them faster.  But really, WHAT are they going to do with the ones they don't sell?  Melt them down?  So, I'm just hoping they don't sell out.

I also think it may just be what they're saying now in case they do sell out (they may be anticipating it), and as you said, since it's a con exclusive then technically they may need to say it can only be purchased at the con. I can recall that they told people outright that Black and White Frankie wouldn't be available after SDCC in 2010 as well and then four months later the extras all popped up on Justice's website, so if there are any leftover they're going to have to go somewhere. :)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 09:30:04 AM by Mandy85 »

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #610 on: July 12, 2012, 09:27:57 AM »
Bloodgood would make an awesome doll....and I could forgive them for making her next year's SDCC exclusive if she comes with her horse  :lol:

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: July 12, 2012, 09:29:35 AM »
Yaaaaay Mattel just e-mailed me telling me they're sending me a new Jackson. I actually fell in love with the little dork so this is great for me, I just hope his face/hair QC is okay... I don't trust myself to head swap without breaking something xD

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #612 on: July 12, 2012, 09:32:47 AM »
There's something about GR Abbey's outfit that makes me think it's a glammed up version of her newest fashion pack. I can't be the only one who sees this! That being said, I still really like it! :D
Yep, that's exactly what I thought. I do like her hairstyle though :D

Offline Tiffoes

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #613 on: July 12, 2012, 09:36:12 AM »
Yaaaaay Mattel just e-mailed me telling me they're sending me a new Jackson. I actually fell in love with the little dork so this is great for me, I just hope his face/hair QC is okay... I don't trust myself to head swap without breaking something xD

I'm glad to hear that! Congrats Icicle. :3

Also, it's cool to see Bloodgood again!

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: July 12, 2012, 09:51:07 AM »
So, Bloodgood is set as a Toys R' Us exclusive according to the name tag next to her in the display case.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal