collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Thread  (Read 89804 times)

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Thread
« Reply #1005 on: July 15, 2012, 08:00:29 AM »
Does anyone here need the Werecat Twins? My store has some in as of close tonight so I could run by and grab a pack if anyone wants.
Do you mean Meowlody and Purrsephone?? (I'm new at this.) I am actually dying for them!! How much do they cost retail?? I have only seen the eBay prices...  :huh:

Display Question

I've been thinking about getting some MH dolls, but the main issue is that my pet rabbit lives in my room with me. And she sheds. Like crazy. Two days after I dust, it's back again, and it gets everywhere. For my special collection items, I have to cram them into a tiny display case that I have. (I only have two ponies in there...the rest are gathering stupid loads of dust on my dresser e_e my poor Fizzy...) I DON'T want these dolls to get messed up if I do get any...can someone recommend a good size case for these dolls? When I collected beanie babies, they had specific plastic rectangular cases that were made for them to be displayed in. Can anyone recommend anything that MH dolls would fit in? I want to have them on stands in cases. I don't have enough $ to get a free-standing case - I loked at Ikea, and they have one for 64$ but...my room is also carpeted, and I don't know where to put it. I can't have anything wooden because the rabbit chews. On. Everything. (sigh -_-) How can I protect Mh-sized dolls?

I have buns too and i know how it can be with there fur.. ( everywhere!! LOL)  also you have to protect the dolls from beng bunny chew toys and
  like you said anything wood LOL
  that said ,  i baracade everything i don't want them to chew on when they are out. I use  those grid shelf  displays and zip tie them around stuff  to make walls the bunnies can't get through to chew. you might buy a  display and then try barricading  the buns from chewing the furniture.

another thought is just to keep maybe one  or 2  dolls out of box and keep the rest MIB. I keep  most of my dolls MIB  just  because it is easier to clean dust  and animal hair off boxes than  dolls ;) plus i like how they look MIB. I  just have a few deboxed to play with.

Lol! Exactly...I love my doe, she's a bit dumb but she's the cutest thing in the world! I am pretty good at bunny proofing my room. I have two of those crazy high metal gates that they use for dog pens, and I put them around my computer area and another one in back of her cage because she likes to dig in the carpeting back there... (Needless to say my carpeting is totally shot! I got my first bun when I was 10 and she lived 12 years, and now I've got this new girl - adopted her in 2007.) She's the sweetest thing but...I swear...her shedding...IT'S A PROBLEM. I get mounds of fur off when I brush OR pet her... And then it's so light it just flies around. My first bun hardly shed...  :cry: (I actually can't stand animal hair!!) All of my non-custom G3s are on top of my dresser and they look terrible -_-;. In future I want to be able to protect new collectibles...I simply never thought of cases before. But after looking at the MH dolls and all their tiny accessories/detailed clothing...dust would be getting in all of that...and my favs are actually Toralei & the cat twins, and I was thinking I'd have to buy them off eBay at ridiculous prices...and then they better stay PRISTINE omg.  :huh:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 08:18:12 AM by Heliodor »

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: July 15, 2012, 08:23:34 AM »
Does anyone here need the Werecat Twins? My store has some in as of close tonight so I could run by and grab a pack if anyone wants.
Do you mean Meowlody and Purrsephone?? (I'm new at this.) I am actually dying for them!! How much do they cost retail?? I have only seen the eBay prices...  :huh:

I think it's $35
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 08:41:09 AM by JigglesTheCat »
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: July 15, 2012, 08:31:05 AM »
Thanks JigglesTheCat  :happy: I think I could do that

Offline WickedWonderland

• Trade Count: (+215)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Okie Dokie Lokie
    • View Profile
    • Flickr - Pony Sales
« Reply #1008 on: July 15, 2012, 08:33:21 AM »
OH MY GOSH. NEED. CATRINE.  o_____o

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1009 on: July 15, 2012, 09:17:05 AM »

Wow that's awesome! do they have the ghouls rule too?

Offline SparklerGirl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: July 15, 2012, 10:58:38 AM »
Did anyone else pick up on the Catrine DeMew/Katherine Deneuve parallels?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: July 15, 2012, 11:04:57 AM »
I *may* have just bid on a Clawdeen on evilbay and won. I should NOT be on eBay. I do not have the monies to be throwing around on more dolls. But I blame Tuney as if he hadn't posted awesome Clawdeen pics I wouldn't have wanted her in the first place... :P

*skulks of to guiltily celebrate*

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #1012 on: July 15, 2012, 01:59:16 PM »
So apparantly ST dolls are available in my state...which does me NO GOOD...since a) still recovering from being sick and b) nearest target is still 2 hours away in either direction -_-

but anyone else in or close to Louisiana might have some luck.

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1013 on: July 15, 2012, 02:00:51 PM »
If anyone is looking for the Ghouls Rule Draculara, I have her. I haven't fallen in love with her, and I'd be willing to trade her off. She is out of the box, but I still have everything she came with. I just can't fall in love with her....

Oh, and my TRU marked up the next shipment of them that they got to $29.99, what the heck? I'm almost reluctant to part with her because of that...

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: July 15, 2012, 02:08:12 PM »
I *may* have just bid on a Clawdeen on evilbay and won. I should NOT be on eBay. I do not have the monies to be throwing around on more dolls. But I blame Tuney as if he hadn't posted awesome Clawdeen pics I wouldn't have wanted her in the first place... :P

Sweet 1600, I take it? Congrats!

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1015 on: July 15, 2012, 02:21:56 PM »
So apparantly ST dolls are available in my state...which does me NO GOOD...since a) still recovering from being sick and b) nearest target is still 2 hours away in either direction -_-

but anyone else in or close to Louisiana might have some luck.

jealous...

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: July 15, 2012, 02:34:29 PM »

Sweet 1600, I take it? Congrats!

No, she has a fringe so think she's the Coffin Bean release? I have been looking for the Sweet 1600th but keep getting outbid - I have been putting silly bids on and occasionally it works out :) I will have Sweet 1600th one day though...

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #1017 on: July 15, 2012, 02:54:41 PM »
The Sweet 1600 line is still available here pm me what you need an i can pick it up for you.

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: July 15, 2012, 02:56:55 PM »
Thankyou :hug: , Tuney has offered to help me find her though :)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: July 15, 2012, 03:07:28 PM »
Thankyou :hug: , Tuney has offered to help me find her though :)

If Sunnie knows 1600 Clawdeen is still available at her store, better go with her! I can keep a lookout for the others, though. There's no guarantee that I'll find her tomorrow!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal