collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC: Some MH dolls  (Read 265 times)

TuxAndTails

• Trade Count: (0)
PC: Some MH dolls
« on: July 06, 2012, 01:26:20 AM »
I have some MH dolls I never really connected with, but I'm not totally sure on prices. If you have some idea on what these are worth, it would be much appreciated :)

First, I have an opened, but mint SDCC black and white Frankie. She's never been redressed (maybe once, but I don't think so), and she has everything she originally came with, from her earrings to her journal. I even have her box.
Picture:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I also have DotD Ghoulia and Clawdeen (no pics). Ghoulia has been redressed, but she has everything but her iCoffin. Clawdeen is fresh out of the box, I opened her awhile ago but haven't touched her since, I haven't even washed the glue out of her hair. She would also come with everything but her iCoffin. And I may be selling my DotD Frankie, but she would most likely be sold nude; if anyone knows how much she would go for nude and with all of her accessories/clothes but her iCoffin, that would be great.

Also, none of these girls have even a hint of that new seeping glue issue.

Thanks everyone!

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: PC: Some MH dolls
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 06:27:50 AM »
Well I just bought a nude DOTD Frankie for 10. With all her clothes I'd say at least 25.

As for DOTD Clawdeen 20-25 and Ghoulia would be a bit more 25-30

I have no ideal about SDCC Frankie though.

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
Re: PC: Some MH dolls
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 01:09:04 PM »
SDCC Frankie if she was still NRFB - $200 upwards. I think because she's out you are possibly looking at $100-$150.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal