collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: another problem ebayer - anna.mlynczyk  (Read 856 times)

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
another problem ebayer - anna.mlynczyk
« on: July 05, 2012, 12:23:15 AM »
I am starting up a new account, cause seriously as my rating is getting higher, I seem to be getting more & more problem buyers.

I will for sure let you all know my account :)

Anyhow, anna.mlynczyk purchased a couple of items off me, the singing & moving animals that you see from time to time. A gorilla and a lion.

Here is the auction to the lion one - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/180908533150?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

I picked both of them up brand new, but this guy came with a fault, which I listed in the auction, you can all have a read of the orange part of my auction which is the description.

She recieved both the items the other day and it has been a heartache ever since - here is our correspondence since then (read from the bottom message up):

Dear fingerpaints08,

Hi Amy,
if i wouldnt pay $45 for it i wouldnt make a big deal out of it but i think you should know your product and when you say its brand new its brand new isnt?

well i think we should agree to part refund and then we can just closed the auction with positives?
as i only paid $5 for a monkey i think that $15 would make a deal? what do you think?

let me know
Anna

- anna.mlynczyk Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: anna.mlynczyk
Subject: Re: fingerpaints08 sent a message about Singing Gorilla "Can't get enough of your love" gorgeous plush toy NEW #170856995902
Sent Date: 04-Jul-12 17:08:48 AEST

Dear anna.mlynczyk,

Unfortunately my source where I picked him up from don't have any more of him :(

Would a partial refund surfice? Or would you like to return him for a full refund? I do want to make this transaction right with you :)

I only picked up one of each, and unfortunately the lion I did feel had a fault, as I said I had no clue as to what he actually did until I got home & popped batteries in him to get him working.

I hope we can sort something out, but unfortunately I can't get my hands on any more.

- fingerpaints08 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: fingerpaints08
Subject: Re: fingerpaints08 sent a message about Singing Gorilla "Can't get enough of your love" gorgeous plush toy NEW #170856995902
Sent Date: 04-Jul-12 16:10:09 AEST

Dear fingerpaints08,

Hi amy,

is there any chance you could get one more of these? we could make a deal then? Of course the one that moves his head while signing ;)?

- anna.mlynczyk 

To: anna.mlynczyk
Sent Date: 02-Jul-12 19:25:35 AEST

Dear anna.mlynczyk,

Hi there,

Thanks for your message before leaving feedback as I do prefer to work with you than risk a nasty feedback over something I didn't even have a chance to rectify.

As stated in his auction, I did think he was faulted, as I didn't have another to try I could not be sure. I did list him as his mouth moved, but didn't say anything about him moving at all which as far as I knew he actually didn't do. I am sorry you are dissapointed however, as it was not my intention to decieve you, and why I tried to describe him the best I could in the auction description.

What would you like to do about this guy? I am happy to work something out with you even though I do believe my description wasn't deceptive, just Isimply have never seen another of these working so was unsure what to expect from him.

Look forward to your reply and thanks again for giving me the chance to rectify before leaving feedback :)

Amy

- fingerpaints08 

To: fingerpaints08
Sent Date: 02-Jul-12 17:26:46 AEST

Dear fingerpaints08,

hi there,

i received my package thank you so much. The monkey is just so adorable. Makes me laugh all the time. In regards to the lion i think that there is some defaults with him as he doesnt do any movements and the orginal one was moving his head while he was signing. I am a little bit disappointed as i love the way he was doing it. There is a bit of movement but not too much compering to monkey. I saw lion like that in the shop and it was beautiful. on your site you wrote that after a while when the batteries are there it starts but it never did for me?:(

- anna.mlynczyk

I just don't take too well to someone incinuating I lied in my auction, I may not list everything, but I do my best to list any issues I can see or find with any of my items. And without actually saying it, the last message I feel was a threat to leave a neg if she didn't get her way, which, if she would just let me know what she wanted instead of beating around the bush and calling me a liar, I would happily do.

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
Re: another problem ebayer - anna.mlynczyk
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 03:40:37 AM »
Seems like she just wants you to make her an offer... I think that if it were me, I would offer a full refund uipon return. In fact, if I ever have to deal with someone like this, I am making a note to remember to do refunds only. What a pain she seems to be!

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 03:52:31 AM »
I have offered her a full refund on return. I am happy to do so if it keeps the customer happy.

I just don't really know what else she wants, ebay gives me the pips lol

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 08:28:35 AM »
*pony hugs*  Thanks for the heads up!
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 05:17:30 AM »
*hugs Paints*  :hug: you are still having a run of difficult buyers arent you? where are they all coming from :yikes:  I think you've done what you can to try and sort this out/make her happy. The best thing she can do really is return the item for a full refund.

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 05:47:16 PM »
It just sort of gets under my skin cause when I actually sold it to her, or, I sold it to someone else and had issues, so cancelled the transaction mutually, then offered her a 2nd chance offer on it. I asked her before accepting to go & check the description again, as the item was faulted but still working. I suppose it just irks me a bit that you do list the item to the best of your ability and still get stung at times. Her & the other bidder knocked the price up, not me.

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 11:23:18 PM »
Fingerpaints,

I'm confused by this comment:

"well i think we should agree to part refund and then we can just closed the auction with positives?
as i only paid $5 for a monkey i think that $15 would make a deal? what do you think?"

What in the world is she saying? Is she saying she only paid $5 for one and wants the price to be the same? I'm confused.

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2012, 11:51:47 PM »
She purchased 2 different items from me, one being a singing lion, the other being a singing gorilla.

She believes that because the other item (the gorilla) she won for the reserve, that maybe I should drop the price of the lion to the reserve as well - I think, its a bit hard to decipher for me, and I speak english as my first language :P

EDIT to add - here is the ended aution for the gorilla: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/170856995902?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal