collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Have you ever lost ponies?  (Read 1149 times)

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Have you ever lost ponies?
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2012, 02:31:25 PM »
Yep :( This past spring I misplaced my mint SS Angel somewhere in my parents' house and she has not reappeared. And also an MIP Dazzle Surprise.

As for my childhood, I did lose two SHS ponies. I think what happened was my mom gave them to me during a vacation in Florida and I must have left them behind when we went home :/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2012, 04:50:11 PM »
Gosh, I'm sorry to have stirred up a lot of sad feelings... :cry:  I was just kinda curious to see if anyone was in the same boat as me, so to speak. :grouphug:  Big pony hugs cauz I know how you feel.

In my aformentioned move, I lost all my especial favourites (Minty, Medley, Starshine, Skydancer, Windy, Tex, all my sea ponies, etc.).  I was real upset about it, and sometimes I wonder what happened to them.

But when I see ponies up for sale on eBay, or in garage sales, or any other way that ponies get re-loved, I kinda feel that my old ponies have prolly found new homes, with people who love them as much as I did.  And that feels kinda cool.  And besides, if I hadn't lost them and decided to start digging around for finding them again, I never would've gotten here to meet all you wonderful pony people! ^.^

(And :grouphug: again, 'cauz you are all wonderful pony people!)

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline HollowZero

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Nightmint av by Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2012, 04:56:05 PM »
I lost all my Petite Ponies, I recall having them but they're nowhere to be found. I also lost So Soft Scrumptious, seapony Celebrate, and flutter Yum-Yum. Supposedly I lost more than that but I don't recall them (I only know I lost these because there's family pictures with me holding them)

Hello! Please visit my art gallery! Commissions are: open for now

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2012, 05:28:30 PM »
First off, :hug: to everyone.  :)

As for me, I lost SS Wind Whistler at the mall when I was four.  I have a lovely Wind Whistler replacement but I still miss her.
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline LeighAnnApanites

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "...there is too much, let me sum up."
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2012, 06:25:11 PM »
I lost a first tooth tic-tac-toe, and I'm still kicking myself over that, it was my own stupid fault for hiding it from myself. Worked a little too well.

Then when I was just out of college, we had a house fire and I'm pretty sure I lost some there, and possibly some playsets, but I wasn't in to ponies then and I don't know what exactly I might have lost. I have most, if not all, of the ones I played with the most, though. So the only one I really regret is tic-tac-toe.

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
  • Trade Count: (+422)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2012, 06:27:23 PM »
My very first pony was Twilight the unicorn. She got misplaced in one of our many moves when I was a kid. But thankful, that's it.

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for my Atlas and Bastet siggy!

Offline Buttersketch

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2012, 06:56:43 PM »
I've lost a few. Pina Colada and Coco Berry, who I have replaced, and Baby Waddles, who I haven't yet. Of the three, I'm actually the most upset about losing Waddles, which is part of the reason I haven't replaced him. (And partly, because, you know, he'd be expensive to replace >_>)

And I lost all my petite ponies too. And Molly. I think she got mixed in with the Barbies and my sister threw her Barbies away a few years ago. D:

comics |LJ|Tumblr|DA

angela22

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2012, 10:34:19 PM »
I have lost one pony (which you all have probably read about by now due to my looong arena-based grieving period) - So Soft Crumpet - MINT So Soft Crumpet. Beautiful, cute, adorable, sweet So Soft Crump......

Oh. Sorry. What were we talking about?

I miss my Crumpet!!!!!!!! :cloud: :snow: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2012, 10:37:12 PM »
i never had any ponys as a child except one fakie that i loved i wish i had the fakie now i wish i knew what kind of fakie she was if anyone has a fakie resource i would love you forever

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal