collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Complete - THANK YOU EVERYONE!  (Read 55932 times)

Offline Jupiter

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Sign Ups Close Today
« Reply #120 on: July 15, 2012, 01:43:47 PM »
 I am shivering with antici.........pation to know my swap partner!!!!

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #121 on: July 15, 2012, 03:17:02 PM »
I have a "son" [other people would recognise him as a dog] called Harry

This caught me just right, made me LOl XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 15, 2012, 05:15:25 PM »
I'm so disappointed I can't partake :(

Next one hopefully.... ;-;

Aw, I'm sorry you're not participating, kiss. You would have been so much fun to shop for :hug:
My Wish List

Babushka

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #123 on: July 15, 2012, 06:05:14 PM »
PARTNER PARTNER PARTNER . . .

Who is it going to be?

:silly:

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #124 on: July 15, 2012, 06:15:46 PM »
Well, you can narrow it down to someone on that list on the first post...

XD

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #125 on: July 15, 2012, 06:20:20 PM »
:cheer: I want my partner noww. Hopefully some people are willing to ship here. xD

gargoylekitty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #126 on: July 15, 2012, 07:49:37 PM »
Whoops, would help to post here, wouldn't it?

My wishlist: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,302599.0.html

And, my answers:
Do you have any allergies?
No, though I am vegan. So nothing with animal products, please!

What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes?
Fruity and tropical smells. Strawberry scented things are my fav.

For sweets? I like Mike & Ikes, Swedish Fish, Starburst jellybeans. Though more than candy I'm a fan of Luna bars(white chocolate macadamia, s'mores, nuts over chocolate, chocolate raspberry, cookies'n cream delight, and iced oatmeal raisin) and Clif Shot Gel(strawberry and razz) and Clif Shot Bloks(strawberry, tropical punch, black cherry, and orange). But really, so long as it's vegan, I'll probably eat it and be happy. ;p

What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else?

I like art(creating and viewing), reading, and running(first marathon in november!). For pets, I have a cat named Moonlight Rose, aka  Moon. Other than ponies, I collect teaware, books(what I read), and Monster High.

What are your favourite colours?
Green! Like, neon or evergreen type greens. Also, black and navy blue.

Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you…
I like bats. I like tea and naval-themed jewelry.

And of course can you clarify what flaws are acceptable to you? And not acceptable?
Good condition is preferable, no hair cuts or marker especially, except where mentioned.

Would you like a custom as part of your box?
I'd certainly never turn one down. :)

Would you be happy to have one or two expensive items from your list or lots of little items from your list?
Just a few or a lot, it doesn't matter. Whatever works out  best for you! Any ponies will make me happy. :D

What is your favorite holiday? Halloween! I'm not as gothy as I was as a kid, but I'll always be a Halloween-loving goth kid at heart.

Do you like homemade snacks? Sure, so long as they're animal product free(and  tasty,  :P).

Anyone else like to cook/exchange recipes? I like cooking. Vegan Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Russian, and Korean recipes would be much loved. Also, if you know anything about  Khmer cuisine and have a recipe for easing into it, I'd be interested! Not much a fan of baking though, aside from stuffed bun-type thinngs(example).

Would you rather have extras that are pony-related, or that have to do with your other interests? I'm not too picky. Whatever works best for my partner is fine by me.

Also...who has a birthday within the next two month? Not me. I'm an Aquarius.  ^.^

For those who would like/not mind a custom...what kind of customs?  Gimme two or three ideas for a custom and references. A bat or tea(think east over west. Green and oolongs, kyusu, gaiwanshandle-less cups, ect. rather than crumpets, dressing up, black tea, and parties)-related pony would be lovely. Maybe a superhero pony? My favorite hero is Big Barda. Oh! A gargoyle pony! Or something creepy/spooky. Or running-themed!

Top Five: I'd really love Daisy Sweet to complete my puffs, as she keeps slipping through my fingers, but even without her I'm happy with anything from my list. I mean, they're all ponies I want eventually.  ^.^

What are your short-term and long-term MLP collecting goals?
Short term? Finish my Puffs, all G4 unicorns, and G3 unicorns(none of the last on my list as working on it). Not sure I have much in the way of long term goals aside from keeping the herd manageable, lol.

How do you feel about merchandise?  Do you focus on just the ponies or do you also get a thrill out of pony purses and ceiling fans and wrapping paper and whatever else has been made?

I like things I can actually use(and not feel bad about using). So purses, jewelry, jewelry boxes, cups, and things like that.

How do you feel about Friendship is Magic?  Do you watch the show?  Do you enjoy it?

It's cute. Rarity and Twilight Sparkle are my favs.

Would you mind if i made costumes for your ponys so they will fit the theme I'm making?
Pony clothes are always awesome!

Would you mind all from one gen(what gen?) or prefer mixed?
Whatever works best! I don't mind all one or mixed.

What's your favorite pony from each gen?
Can't pick just one. But, G1: Lavender Lace, Red Roses, Dainty Dahlia, Salty, Glittering Gem, and Pony Bride. G2: I don't own any at this point but Silver Swirl and Copper Glow are pretty. G3: Coconut Grove, Tea Leaf, Anchors Away, and all the unicorns(lol). G4: Rarity and Dewdrop Dazzle

Unicorn, pegasus, earth pony, or alicorn?
Unicorn :happy:
Pegs are a close second though.

Do any of you object to random extras I think are neat but are offbeat?  Or at least not expected?
Nope, random is fine if it's something you think I'd like.

Do you like nature and traveling places?
Yes! Being outdoors = awesome. Also, enjoy travel(have done a bit of it in my 24 years with no plans to stop).

Do you like plushies and if so what kind? If you were to get a plushie of a pony which pony would it be?
Sure. G4 Rarity, or some manner of perfume puff plushie(omg, how awesome would such a thing be? Might have to try this...).

How do you feel about handmade gifts?
No objection. Hand/homemade gifts are cool.

What things do you really dislike that we should avoid?
Black licorice, vanilla or earl grey tea, things made with animal products(includes honey), G3.5

Describe your tastes a little more.  For example, are you drawn toward bright happy things, nature things, girly frilly things, gothy things, what else describes your taste?  Feel free to add to your list of things you like.
I describe myself as a sporty femme with gothy tastes(that sentence sounds kinda like something I'd put on a dating site, lol). I like running, fencing, strength training, and generally being active but when not doing those things I tend toward uber feminine vaguely goth. I like bats, gargoyles, pirate-themed stuff(think ships, anchors, and crossbones), creepy things, horror, silver jewelry, general girlyness, and monsters. Also, tea. I'm a tea fanatic, sticking mainly to Chinese and Japanese greens and some oolongs.

Favorite animals: BATS! Also, cats(black, grey tabby, siamese, and hairless/sphynx best), bunnies, fennec foxes, octopi, and corgis.

Favorite season: Winter. Bundling up and weather so cold I can't feel my limbs ache on long runs.  :lol:

Do you like jewelry/do you have pierced ears: Love jewelry. Simple pendant necklaces, all manner of bracelets, and dangle earrings best. Though limit on gold, it sometimes irritates my skin.

What kind of weather do you love? If I can stay inside? Storms. House shaking winds and booming thunder. If I have to get things done? Gentle breeze, sunny but not humid, ~50F, lol.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 09:01:36 PM by gargoylekitty »

Offline silverskimmer

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 16, 2012, 01:41:52 AM »
Not sure if I qualify as I only have four trades and one buy T.T Should I just try anyway?

Silver Skimmer Ref
Wish list
Looking for any and all wingers! Especially baity ones in need of love!

Offline RedLynx

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 16, 2012, 01:45:17 AM »
My kiddos decided to be early birds and got me up at 3 AM....so I came to stalk this thread.  So eager to have my partner and start the hunt!  I already want to know more and thought of more things to share!  For example, I always say I don't collect merch or accessories, but I forgot!  I have an MLP mug and egg cup set that I adooooore and would love more of so I can set a pony table!  I also have a new love for the Rockin' Beat ponies and their guitar combs!  Also, there is one scented something I can have and love - hand soaps!  They aren't lasting enough to make me sick.  I love food scents like fruit.  Also, my favorite seasons and holidays are comig up!  I love Autumn and all things Christmas.  Enough about me, I want hear more from everyone!  Sooooo:

What is your favorite holiday?
Do you like homemade snacks?
Anyone else like to cook/exchange recipes?

Sorry for the rambling, I'm rerouting lack sleep frustration into swap happiness.  And partner, whoever you are...you're going to be one of my birthday presents today! :biggrin:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 01:48:20 AM by RedLynx »

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #129 on: July 16, 2012, 01:55:38 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY =^-^= I can't wait to get my partner nowww. Keep checking my inbox XD

What is your favorite holiday? Halloween (costumes <3)
Do you like homemade snacks? Sort of. Depends what it is.
Anyone else like to cook/exchange recipes? I'm a terrible cook so unless you want to be responsible for burned stuff :silly:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Sign Ups Closed - Partners Being Assigned
« Reply #130 on: July 16, 2012, 02:03:40 AM »
I have all the info...and am sending the pms! Stalk your inbox people!!!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 16, 2012, 02:44:39 AM »
What is your favorite holiday?  mmm, probably halloween :)
Do you like homemade snacks?  doesn't everyone? :D
Anyone else like to cook/exchange recipes? I tend to buy seasoning kits, because I'm pretty sucky at manual recipes.  just moved in to a new apartment, and I don't have a full working kitchen yet! :D
looking into a re-branding.

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 16, 2012, 04:19:41 AM »
What is your favorite holiday?  Probably Christmas.  I love the festive feeling, and the anticipation :)
Do you like homemade snacks?  Hmm...depends on what it is.  Also, it's kinda warm where I live, so I don't know how well things would keep.
Anyone else like to cook/exchange recipes?  Yes!  I'm always looking for new recipes to add to my repertoire.  Since my job has long hours, I need quick, easy recipes. 
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 10:46:16 AM by Daiyuflower »

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 16, 2012, 04:57:51 AM »
I'm not going to answer all the Qs, because I've covered a lot of them in my swap info. Here are some I find relevant.

What is your favorite holiday? Christmas!
Do you like homemade snacks? Yess!
Anyone else like to cook/exchange recipes? I love recipes, especially simple ones.
Would you rather have extras that are pony-related, or that have to do with your other interests? G1 merch is always fun, or one could look at my other wishlist for ideas.
What things do you really dislike that we should avoid? Anything by Nestle. Heavy, flowery scent/flavour.
Favourite animals? Take a wild guess!
Do you like jewelry/do you have pierced ears Yes/yes.
What kind of weather do you love? Clear skies and a cool breeze.
Do you like tea? What kind? I like spicy red tea.
Do you like puzzles/crosswords? Yes, both.
Do you like getting pony accessories with your ponies? I love pony accs!
Would any of your be offended by animal parts? Either in food, or in crafts? Like leather/fur/feathers, or bone, or the like? Certainly not.
Would you mind if i made costumes for your ponys? I'm afraid the only pony wear I like is MOC.
Do you like nature and traveling places? Yes and yes!
Do you guys like books? If so, what kind? I love reading, mostly the classics.
Do you like/collect backcards? I like G1 backcards very much indeed.
Do you mind if I send extras that relate to my local area? I think that's a lovely touch to a swap-box.
What are everyone's favorite color to wear? I wear cold shades of blue, red, purple, green and gray. I also love black and white.
Are there any colours you dislike wearing? I do not suit warm shades and I do not do pastels.
Does anyone like/collect coloring books? If so, just MLP or other kinds as well? I like coloring books, especially G1 mlp.
Do you wear bracelets at all? Yes, I love my Pandora charm bracelet, and I also like plain bangles and semi-precious bead bracelets.
What size women's t-shirt do you wear? Medium
What kind of music do you like? What are your favourite bands/singers? Some favourite artists are: Johnny Cash, Led Zeppelin, Rival Sons, Joan Baez, The Clash, Aerosmith, Alice in Chains, CCR, Joni Mitchell, Otis Redding, Judas Priest.
What are your favourite video games if you play? Chrono Trigger, Zelda (Link to The Past, Phantom Hourglass), Super Metroid.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 09:37:11 AM by little.fox »

Offline Rosette

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Pony Mail is Happy Mail :D
    • View Profile
    • My LiveJournal Blog
« Reply #134 on: July 16, 2012, 06:02:14 AM »
For sweets? I like Mike & Ikes, Swedish Fish, Starburst jellybeans. Though more than candy I'm a fan of Luna bars(white chocolate macadamia, s'mores, nuts over chocolate, chocolate raspberry, cookies'n cream delight, and iced oatmeal raisin) and Clif Shot Gel(strawberry and razz) and Clif Shot Bloks(strawberry, tropical punch, black cherry, and orange). But really, so long as it's vegan, I'll probably eat it and be happy. ;p

Vegan fistbump!  :D  I love Luna bars!  And Lara bars, and Odwalla bars, and Clif bars and.... well, just about any vegan bars.

Post Merge: July 16, 2012, 06:09:52 AM

What is your favorite holiday?  Yule.  I love the anticipation, the time buying gifts and baking, spending extra time with my loved ones, and the relief knowing that the longest night of the year is over and that the sun is coming back.  It's like the "hold on!" rallying cry to my seasonal depression and fierce craving for sun in my eyes.  :)

Do you like homemade snacks?  Yes!  I love that with homemade foods, you can control the ingredients and make something without all the crazy/scary chemicals, mystery ingredients, and animal products.

Anyone else like to cook/exchange recipes?  I don't cook as much as I'd like, with two young children at home, but I love tested family recipes. I'm vegan, so it is always nice to get new ideas. :)  Right now our lifestyle is simple stuff--raw salads, fruits, nuts, simply steamed veggies, and easy things like pasta/rice/stir fries.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 06:09:52 AM by songtoisis »
I'm the Pony formerly known as "songtoisis".   ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal