collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Complete - THANK YOU EVERYONE!  (Read 56043 times)

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
Re: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Lets Get Shopping!
« Reply #315 on: July 20, 2012, 04:28:22 PM »
OH yeah.  lol

Favorite animals:  Hyenas, Spiders (wolf spiders, harvestmen, huntsmen), thylacines, house ventipedes, praying mantises, ocelots, rats, california condors

Favorite season: Summer!

Do you like jewelry/do you have pierced ears:  Bleh no.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #316 on: July 20, 2012, 05:15:09 PM »
Question for all y'alls: What kind of weather do you love? Sunny skies, storms, snow, extreme weather (tornadoes, etc) and so on ... I ask because of reasons.

Edit: Once again editing to answer my own question: I love thunderstorms and extreme weather.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 20, 2012, 05:27:16 PM »
I do love bright, hot sunshine.  I LOOOOVE thunderstorms, especially with lots of lightning.  I like hurricanes and tornadoes, too.  Snow and snowstorms...NOT.  And I like sunshowers and rainbows, too.

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 20, 2012, 05:31:18 PM »
What kind of weather do you love? Sunny skies, storms, snow, extreme weather (tornadoes, etc) and so on ... I ask because of reasons.
i love the rain!! i love to run in it and to hear it pitter patter off my roof :) oh and thunder and lightning make me happy also snow I've never been any where that gets good snow

gargoylekitty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #319 on: July 20, 2012, 09:00:39 PM »
So many questions(and answering mine from earlier :blush:)!

Would you mind all from one gen(what gen?) or prefer mixed?
Whatever works best! I don't mind all one or mixed.

What's your favorite pony from each gen?
Can't pick just one. But, G1: Lavender Lace, Red Roses, Dainty Dahlia, Salty, Glittering Gem, and Pony Bride. G2: I don't own any at this point but Silver Swirl and Copper Glow are pretty. G3: Coconut Grove, Tea Leaf, Anchors Away, and all the unicorns(lol). G4: Rarity and Dewdrop Dazzle

Unicorn, pegasus, earth pony, or alicorn?
Unicorn :happy:
Pegs are a close second though.

Do any of you object to random extras I think are neat but are offbeat?  Or at least not expected?
Nope, random is fine if it's something you think I'd like.

Do you like nature and traveling places?
Yes! Being outdoors = awesome. Also, enjoy travel(have done a bit of it in my 24 years with no plans to stop).

Do you like plushies and if so what kind? If you were to get a plushie of a pony which pony would it be?
Sure. G4 Rarity, or some manner of perfume puff plushie(omg, how awesome would such a thing be? Might have to try this...).

How do you feel about handmade gifts?
No objection. Hand/homemade gifts are cool.

What things do you really dislike that we should avoid?
Black licorice, vanilla or earl grey tea, things made with animal products(includes honey), G3.5

Describe your tastes a little more.  For example, are you drawn toward bright happy things, nature things, girly frilly things, gothy things, what else describes your taste?  Feel free to add to your list of things you like.
I describe myself as a sporty femme with gothy tastes(that sentence sounds kinda like something I'd put on a dating site, lol). I like running, fencing, strength training, and generally being active but when not doing those things I tend toward uber feminine vaguely goth. I like bats, gargoyles, pirate-themed stuff(think ships, anchors, and crossbones), creepy things, horror, silver jewelry, general girlyness, and monsters. Also, tea. I'm a tea fanatic, sticking mainly to Chinese and Japanese greens and some oolongs.

Favorite animals: BATS! Also, cats(black, grey tabby, siamese, and hairless/sphynx best), bunnies, fennec foxes, octopi, and corgis.

Favorite season: Winter. Bundling up and weather so cold I can't feel my limbs ache on long runs.  :lol:

Do you like jewelry/do you have pierced ears: Love jewelry. Simple pendant necklaces, all manner of bracelets, and dangle earrings best. Though limit on gold, it sometimes irritates my skin.

What kind of weather do you love? If I can stay inside? Storms. House shaking winds and booming thunder. If I have to get things done? Gentle breeze, sunny but not humid, ~50F, lol.

And adding to the mess:
Do you like tea? What kind?
And updated my pg9 post.

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #320 on: July 20, 2012, 09:09:40 PM »

I don't like tea at all XD I always forget to put this in swap stuff. I don't like tea or coffee. I'd prefer candy. I have a sweet tooth.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 20, 2012, 09:22:47 PM »
What kind of weather do you love?
I like fall weather. Cool and breezy :) I like when it's really windy and I like snow too. I like lightning, but only if it's not near me. I really like seeing it from afar, I think it's quite pretty and interesting :)

Don't like tea. Used to like sweet iced tea, but lost my taste for it XD
My Wish List

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #322 on: July 20, 2012, 09:59:40 PM »
Do I like tea? Absolutely! I love fruity teas especially-- my favorite is blackcurrant.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline silverskimmer

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: July 20, 2012, 10:14:15 PM »
omgosh so many new questions! I'll have to get to them as soon as I can. I'll edit my question post so they're easier to find :)

Silver Skimmer Ref
Wish list
Looking for any and all wingers! Especially baity ones in need of love!

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 20, 2012, 11:47:23 PM »
Not a big tea drinker, and when I do drink, I only have a feew i like.

Offline silverskimmer

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: July 21, 2012, 03:06:00 AM »
Edited my questions post at the top of page 13 :D So many questions!

Silver Skimmer Ref
Wish list
Looking for any and all wingers! Especially baity ones in need of love!

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 21, 2012, 03:08:35 AM »
What kind of weather do you love? Sunny skies, storms, snow, extreme weather (tornadoes, etc) and so on.  Sunny skies for me :)  I also like being cozy inside when it's raining or snowing, but I hate being out in bad weather.
Do you like tea? What kind?   LOVE tea.  I drink all kinds--Green, Oolong, Darjeeling, Assam, etc.  Green tea is probably my favorite, and I'm a fan of green tea or matcha flavored items as well, like ice cream and the green tea fraps at Starbucks :)  When I visited London, fiance and I went out for afternoon tea every day :-D

Offline RedLynx

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 21, 2012, 03:53:30 AM »
I love rain, especially big, tropical down pours that happen once a day in some places.  And I love crisp sos where the flakes that land on you look just lie paper cut stars!  And ice storms that leave the world a glassy wonderland!

Offline CuteyBina3

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 21, 2012, 04:28:40 AM »
Do you like plushies and if so what kind? If you were to get a plushie of a pony which pony would it be?
Sure, I love plushies. And ponys are cute.

I dont mind!:)

Licorice, sour candy, flowery scented candles etc

Describe your tastes a little more.  For example, are you drawn toward bright happy things, nature things, girly frilly things, gothy things, what else describes your taste?  I like happy, cute, girly things.. :)

Favorite animals:  i dont know,

Favorite season: Fall with nice sunny days lol

Do you like jewelry/do you have pierced ears: I like it, but no metals except gold, ears are pierced.

What kind of weather do you love? I like it sunny.

And adding to the mess:
Im not a huge tea fan, but its fine.. Love icetea and coffee lol

Offline moonflower

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • collecting est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 21, 2012, 04:39:11 AM »
So many questions! lol :biggrin:

Your top 5 most wanted ponies?

Oh that is a toughy - I want them all, lol!
G1 Milky Way with white stars (not silver glitter), G1 Powder, G1 Tickle, G1 Flutterbye, G1 Baby Rainribbon

Would you mind if i made costumes for your ponys so they will fit the theme I'm making?

Not at all, that sounds neat! :)

What are your short-term and long-term MLP collecting goals?

Short-term I am looking to complete some G1 sets including the 2nd set of Rainbow Ponies plus get my hands on some set starters including fancy mermaids and 2nd set of pony friends.
Long-term.. I am hoping to get a pony room soon (next year) as we are planning to move house. Once I have room to display my collection properly I will probably think about what I want to concentrate on the most. At the moment I collect all things G1 and a few G2s, G3s and G4s. I am hoping to collect all the G4 blind bags.

How do you feel about merchandise?  Do you focus on just the ponies or do you also get a thrill out of pony purses and ceiling fans and wrapping paper and whatever else has been made?

I collect all things G1 including merchandise, but I do not collect merchandise or accessories from any other generation.

How do you feel about Friendship is Magic?  Do you watch the show?  Do you enjoy it?

I used to watch (and enjoy) the show, but I gew a little tired of it. Partly because it is a pain to track down and watch shows on YouTube. I like the G4 toys.

Would you mind all from one gen(what gen?) or prefer mixed?

Do not mind at all.

What's your favorite pony from each gen?

G1 - Moonstone, G2 - Don't have a fave, G3 - Morning Glory, G4 - Applejack

Unicorn, pegasus, earth pony, or alicorn?

Unicorn. Most of my fave ponies are unicorns.

I love plushies and have even made some pony plushies myself. Any G1 character or even my persona pony Moonflower would be awesome!

I love them!

My person might end up with weird little extras. Do any of you object to random extras I think are neat but are offbeat?  Or at least not expected?

Not at all! I love random!!  :biggrin:

Do you like nature and traveling places?

I love nature but I guess I don't travel much. I love woodland walks.

Hmm...I can't think of anything that I really dislike. Flies and spiders I guess!

Describe your tastes a little more.

I like girly and cute things, but not overly fond of pink on it's own or lacy frills. On the flip side, I also like horror and macabre but I'm not gothy...and of course, cute and horror mixed together is a sure winner! Most of my DVD and book collection is taken up by cartoons, fantasy and horror. I love nature and animals.

Favorite animals?
I love all animals but I'm especially fond of anything small and squeaky. I love hamsters.

Favorite season?
Spring/Summer

Do you like jewelry/do you have pierced ears?
I like simple costume jewellery. I have my ears pierced but I don't wear earrings very often.

Question for all y'alls: What kind of weather do you love?
I love the kind of weather we don't get here very often - sunny and warm!

I do like it, but not a big tea drinker tbh.

---

My question...

Do you like puzzles/crosswords?
Yes, I love them!

I have an extra for my partner so far, some ponies lined up and some other extras planned! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal