collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Complete - THANK YOU EVERYONE!  (Read 56060 times)

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
Re: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Lets Get Shopping! All Questions in 1st Post
« Reply #1515 on: August 29, 2012, 09:13:10 PM »
I love the cherries and the orange bag too!  Beautiful and cute. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: August 29, 2012, 09:24:41 PM »
Thanks, guys! :frolic: I found a variety of cute stuff in the closet! I hope my partner likes girly wrapping paper ;) Wouldn't Cubby and Prince be surprised if they had me for a partner, hehe... you never knoooow... :flirty:
My Wish List

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #1517 on: August 29, 2012, 09:26:29 PM »
:drunk: Pink and girly. Totallly mee.....*cough* I love the teaser though, very nice wrapping Shenanigans.

I'm going to miss the swap when it's over!! I enjoyed getting to know new people on the arena

Offline silverskimmer

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: August 29, 2012, 10:23:12 PM »
I'd love any plushies! :D

Hehe, I really want to wrap my partners stuff in paper that's really not them, just so they'll never guess it's me mahahahaha

I'll miss everyone too T.T

Silver Skimmer Ref
Wish list
Looking for any and all wingers! Especially baity ones in need of love!

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #1519 on: August 29, 2012, 11:26:15 PM »
I hope my partner likes girly wrapping paper ;) Wouldn't Cubby and Prince be surprised if they had me for a partner, hehe... you never knoooow..

I wouldn't put it past you guys!!  XD

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: August 30, 2012, 03:36:21 AM »
Silverskimmer, I just now noticed you're a guy! :lol: I was thinking Cub and Prince were the only guys, shows how much I pay attention! :P

I finally found the right size box to ship everything in! I have some longer packages that just wouldn't fit a standard box :P

It's almost September! We'll be mailing soon!! Anyone else excited about their partners opening their boxes? :banana: I can't wait for the brag thread and see everyone's goodies!!!
My Wish List

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: August 30, 2012, 03:43:35 AM »
It's almost September! We'll be mailing soon!! Anyone else excited about their partners opening their boxes? :banana: I can't wait for the brag thread and see everyone's goodies!!!

Me too! It's my favourite bit. In fact one time I was in a swap and I was so excited to see my partner unwrap their box that I completely forgot that I should get one too. About 4 months later a random box arrived with someone's huge apologies about how late they'd been in sending their box... So that was a cool surprise really.

Offline RedLynx

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: August 30, 2012, 03:49:55 AM »
Love the teaser, Shenanigans!  Man I can't wait to see what everyone gets and how the partners match up!  Maybe we could meet up in another swap after the holidays?  The chatter has been so fun. This is a great, active group!  Thanks for hosting, Hathorcat!  I know my wallet needs a break but in the spring I'd be up for a swap.  There are so many I have ponies or items that I'd love to send to you from reading your posts.

I can't wait for my partner to open her box on one hand, but I've gotten nervous now.  What if she/he doesn't like the ponies I found?  What if my extras are lame?  What if my snacks are all wrong?  I'm in nervous mode.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 03:54:27 AM by RedLynx »

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: August 30, 2012, 04:00:34 AM »
I keep forgetting I'm getting a box as well! :lol: I have no guesses as to who my partner is, but I'm excited to find out! :frolic: Lol, 4 months is a long time, I bet it was a surprise to get it XD

Thanks, Red! I'd totally be up for another swap in the spring as well :) I'm nervous as well, hoping the ponies will be in good enough condition for my partner! I was having trouble finding one that I really wanted to get, and I finally found one, but her hair is dry and it has me very concerned. I hope my partner will love her anyway ^^; But if I'm your partner, Red, I will love everything! I will treasure everything my partner has sent me and it'll truly be like Christmas opening everything up! ^.^
My Wish List

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: August 30, 2012, 04:08:45 AM »
I agree, my partner really doesn't need to worry about me. I have extras from other swaps scattered all over my room. From a gorgeous handmade box that grassshackgirl sent me in the Children's Day swap recently to xeevee's gift a while back; a money pouch made from a kangaroo scrotum XD, things sent in swaps are always great! The ponies seem more special too, and I love to try any sweets/goodies that people send me but if it turns out that I don't like them then my boyfriend is always there to finish them off for me... he never turns down food!

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: August 30, 2012, 04:12:33 AM »
Shenan, you've done it again!!  Not really, just felt like saying that.  :P But seriously, your swap teaser is absolutely incredible.  That's a huge haul all by itself, and you said there are seven MORE packages not pictured??  Dang...

And I'm with Cub, the sheer orange bag is awesome.  My wrapping is starting to look lame in comparison to all of yours.  But no one would know that, would they, because I still haven't posted a teaser pic yet, lol.  :blush:

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: August 30, 2012, 04:38:51 AM »
Shenan, you've done it again!!  Not really, just felt like saying that.  :P But seriously, your swap teaser is absolutely incredible.  That's a huge haul all by itself, and you said there are seven MORE packages not pictured??  Dang...

And I'm with Cub, the sheer orange bag is awesome.  My wrapping is starting to look lame in comparison to all of yours.  But no one would know that, would they, because I still haven't posted a teaser pic yet, lol.  :blush:
I know I went a bit overboard, I didn't even keep track of what I spent :lol: :blush:

Don't worry, I bet it looks awesome! Teaser, teaser!!! We want to see! :frolic:
My Wish List

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #1527 on: August 30, 2012, 06:03:03 AM »
:hug: To all my swap friends I've had a rough few days but I think I can say I've got almost everything. I'm excited to see my partner's brag lol. Last time for the candy swap when my box turned up on the door I thought there was a mistake XD I had been so busy getting my box ready that I forgot I would get one too!!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: August 30, 2012, 06:27:36 AM »
Maybe we could meet up in another swap after the holidays?

I would LOVE to do this!  We could randomly get another person so there is still the surprize!  You all are so much fun.

I can't wait for my partner to open her box on one hand, but I've gotten nervous now.  What if she/he doesn't like the ponies I found?  What if my extras are lame?  What if my snacks are all wrong?  I'm in nervous mode.

I'm worrying too about all of the above you mentioned!  And I am worried I've gone a bit overboard with the extras.  They are all little things, but I keep finding more little things I want to add in.  Blame it on first time swapping and the fact that my person is totally cool.  Of course you ALL are!  I'd be like this with any of you. 

Offline RedLynx

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: August 30, 2012, 08:09:19 AM »
I'd be happy to host so Hathorcat could be surprised... if you aren't sick of us, lol!

This has been the best swap ever...and I don't even have my box yet!  I would be geeked to make boxes for any of you!  Such a neat cast of characters!  :p

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal