collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion Thread  (Read 35262 times)

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
Re: Monster High Discussion Thread
« Reply #675 on: July 05, 2012, 12:54:09 PM »
my last 1600 clawd came! yesh! pheeeeeew x_x so relieved i have them all now ^_^ now to set him aside to work on at a later date.

kinda bummed i missed out on the clawdeen/howleen pack, i still need a couple more of howleen (unless some other releases of her start showing up or something! >.<)

does anyone know if dead tired clawdeen is being found in stores anywhere?

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: July 05, 2012, 01:20:06 PM »
Just got back from a mini-hunt. Target had the same 5 1600 dolls that they had last week, and TRU had one 1600 doll and that's it. TRU had some inventory slips up on the shelves though, so maybe they're waiting to do that before getting new stuff in?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: July 05, 2012, 01:40:37 PM »
Actually got to head to my Target today. Had an entire row of a 5-Pack.... the Gloom Beach one :<! I was amused they actually had stuff on the shelf (including new CAM packs).. and snagged myself Operetta's fashion pack (FINALLY SHE CAN HAVE HER OWN SHOES). So that's nice <3

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: July 05, 2012, 01:47:42 PM »
Wow, Clawdeen's waist was impossibly tiny in that episode O.o

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #679 on: July 05, 2012, 01:58:52 PM »
Whoa I don't know what happened with my wifi connection, but it was no good lol. The new webisode was pretty cute!

While you may have to pay 10 euro more, seeing your sister's face excited about getting a Abbey plush, PRICELESS!!!

True that! It's totally worth it. It's a shame my older sister took my camera with her on vacation, I would've loved to have taken a picture when I give my little sister her present!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: July 05, 2012, 02:00:39 PM »
Just got into work. There are TONS of dolls at Walmart. Sig Abbey, Rochelle, Frankie, Operetta, Nefera, and Draculaura. No new dolls though.

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: July 05, 2012, 02:13:55 PM »
They don't have any new ones at mine either. I keep checking. :( Just tons of Cupids and cars. Apparently nobody wants her!

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: July 05, 2012, 02:26:52 PM »
Just been to my local supermarket and they had :
1 Operetta
3 Signature Abbys
2 Rochelles.
And just about every fashion pack in existence!

I'm so glad I snagged my Jackson from there and Rochelle at the time they first released him, that supermarket haven't had him back in stock since, I reckon he was a one off since I go there every week and check for new dolls and ponies. o.O

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #683 on: July 05, 2012, 02:52:46 PM »
Sooo....if there's anyone in Ann Arbor who needs fashion packs, the Target on Carpenter road has lots of them on clearance for about half off

Offline cloverofmist

• Trade Count: (+97)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: July 05, 2012, 03:13:37 PM »
Anyone in oregon finding the new ss girls 5pack??

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: July 05, 2012, 05:07:07 PM »
How!  Had to catch up on 10+ pages.  Here we go:

-I didn't get a response to my "Does the SS 5 come with stands?" question:(  I know it's easy to miss stuff on a fast moving thread like this, but I kinda HAVE to know:)  You can call me 'Stand Stalker" :lol:  Can anyone confirm?  Stands?  No stands?

-Of course a week after I buy Clawdeen/Howleen, they become available online.  Of course.  I'm not upset or anything.  I actually find it pretty funny. 

Though I'll have to ask the Michiganders to forgive me for hoping they don't show up there for another two weeks or so, so I can get them myself instead of having my bf pick them up  :lol:

Knowing Michigan, you have all the time in the world:)  Plenty of delay here!

-LuvlyMelody  I would love a price check on those Gloom Beach sunglasses!  Please Please Please don't forget about me!  If anyone else knows where/how to find them (the lifesize ones) let me know.  I've searched online, but it's hard to tell if they are the doll sized ones or the people sized ones :huh:  Also the only one I could find was on Amazon for $20 and they only had Lala's :cry:

... but I don't like taking chances with Monster High anymore!

Yup.  I bought the first Rochelle I saw knowing full well I was unhappy with her hair.  Not enough blue/green.  You never know!  Mattel has taught me to spend, spend, spend!  So now I'm on the hunt for another Rochelle.  Don't know what I'd do without all of you helping me to get all the dolls I 'missed' (by not buying them as soon as I saw them.)

We really need a 'rolling eyes' smiley:)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: July 05, 2012, 05:11:26 PM »

-I didn't get a response to my "Does the SS 5 come with stands?" question:(  I know it's easy to miss stuff on a fast moving thread like this, but I kinda HAVE to know:)  You can call me 'Stand Stalker" :lol:  Can anyone confirm?  Stands?  No stands?

No stands :(

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #687 on: July 05, 2012, 05:15:04 PM »
-LuvlyMelody  I would love a price check on those Gloom Beach sunglasses!  Please Please Please don't forget about me!  If anyone else knows where/how to find them (the lifesize ones) let me know.  I've searched online, but it's hard to tell if they are the doll sized ones or the people sized ones :huh:  Also the only one I could find was on Amazon for $20 and they only had Lala's :cry:

whose are you looking for? cause my walmart had a few recently...i can look next time we go :)

also --->  :rolleyes: he gets lost in the list, but we do have one :lol:

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: July 05, 2012, 05:19:42 PM »
I'm debating whether to get another GR Clawdeen. I love her soooo much, but I'm too afraid to play with her hair because I don't want to mess up her curls. It would be nice to have another so I could totally go crazy with her in photshoots!

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #689 on: July 05, 2012, 05:22:47 PM »

No stands :(

drats >.< still... yay pretty new dolls :D so excited about Cleo and Clawdeen. I didn't buy SS Ghoulia as I was waiting for this 5 pack but I did buy Lala already. One double isn't too bad!

I'm debating whether to get another GR Clawdeen. I love her soooo much, but I'm too afraid to play with her hair because I don't want to mess up her curls. It would be nice to have another so I could totally go crazy with her in photshoots!

I say go for it Tuney :D It will be nice to have a backup! I have 3 b&w Frankie's just in case someone happened to my display one ^.^
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 05:25:05 PM by CasseminaPie »
Come visit my blog!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal