collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion Thread  (Read 35257 times)

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
Re: Monster High Discussion Thread
« Reply #210 on: June 30, 2012, 01:41:41 PM »
Woohoo, went to TRU, they had new RM girls, re releases, exclusive ghoulia with scooter and the draulaura and powder room. They also had the new fashion packs!!! I wanted to take a picture of the section but there were some little girls ooing and awwing and I didn't want to make them move just to get a picture. I happily got myself an Abbey though
 visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Now that I am home I got a chance to take a couple quick pictures of Abbey in her other outfits.. my god I love this doll!

« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 02:29:29 PM by PonySeeker128 »
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 30, 2012, 02:33:37 PM »
Congrats on your Abbey!! She's gorgeous. :D Edit: I especially like her new hand mold!

Though I must admit, the thing I was most jealous of in your post was that you saw the new Ula and Ghoulia... They must get here soon! >.>;

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #212 on: June 30, 2012, 02:38:29 PM »
That Abbey is awesome! I didn't know the waistband on her little dress was furry O:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 30, 2012, 02:51:56 PM »
The MH panel at this year's SDCC should be awesome. It happens to be on Friday the 13th too, so they better darn well make it BIG!

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #214 on: June 30, 2012, 02:56:19 PM »
eeeeee! just snagged GR Frankie at my TRU! (got a la dee da safari sloan too) I am in love!! those boots :heart:

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 30, 2012, 03:05:02 PM »
eeeeee! just snagged GR Frankie at my TRU! (got a la dee da safari sloan too) I am in love!! those boots :heart:

yay for boots! They are fabulous! :heart:

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 30, 2012, 03:14:19 PM »
I think a Scary Tales Lagoona should be a Frog Princess. After all she did rescue the three eyed frogs.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 30, 2012, 03:34:50 PM »
Congrats, ponyseeker and jupi! While the new Abbey is pretty, I mainly want her for those three pairs of shoes! I will hit  up my local TRU tomorrow, I think...

Ravie - DT Clawdeen is ok in my opinion, but GR Clawdeen is just spectacular. Spectacular, I say! I plan to take photos of mine tomorrow.

This morning I was ecstatic when three custom Lolita dresses from Poland arrived in the mail for me. They are so, so well done, and so, so pretty! Sally McBones, black-haired Frankie, and mohawk Clawdeen are currently rocking them. Photos tomorrow.

ETA: Here are some of the dresses the seller makes. Each are custom. She's really fab, don't you think?

Her shop is deisdollhouse on etsy if anyone is interested. Last month she had a special offer of $19.99 for a custom dress, and I managed to snag the last spot!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 03:49:09 PM by tuneful87 »

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 30, 2012, 04:32:17 PM »
I was thinking about what Mattel could do with other Scary Tale dolls, and when Cleo came to mind, I instantly thought of "The Princess and the Pea."  I'm not sure how the story goes, except the princess couldn't sleep with a pea under her mattress.  Please correct me if I'm wrong:)  I also wanted to think outside the Disney-box :lol:  I like that Red Riding Hood was included in the line.
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #219 on: June 30, 2012, 04:33:37 PM »
I'm not playing favorites, i want all clawdeens ever >.> gimmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee NOW

seriously, i've just been broke since the new dolls have been hitting, i'll get them soonish. I also want the lagoonas n abbeys but clawdeen takes first priority...and i'm going to attempt to acquire the sdcc dolls there they're two NEW characters *minirage*

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 30, 2012, 04:44:15 PM »
grzan: I definitely agree with thinking outside the Disney box!

Ravie: Yeah, Clawdeen has totally become my favorite. A few of her versions I will probably never buy, though, like the SS, new fashion pack, and DOTD. That green hair - I just can't stand it! I'm liking the GB version more and more, but the back of her head is sparsely rooted. Do you do partial reroots? All she really needs is a few more plugs here and there. She totally has a bald spot in the back of her head, and it's kinda sad.

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 30, 2012, 04:53:11 PM »
I think the DT and the GB Clawdeens are my favorite. I love the purple and brown they put on the GB though. It's a good way to give her the funky hair with sacrificing the Clawdeen feel. :D

I really can't pick a favorite of the Monster High girls. I like them all. And I think whomever my favorite tends to be just goes towards who I dressed the best that day.
Though I will say my CAMs are my favorite, but that's simply for the fact that I can personalize them.

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline cloverofmist

• Trade Count: (+97)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 30, 2012, 04:58:04 PM »
Congrats, ponyseeker and jupi! While the new Abbey is pretty, I mainly want her for those three pairs of shoes! I will hit  up my local TRU tomorrow, I think...

Ravie - DT Clawdeen is ok in my opinion, but GR Clawdeen is just spectacular. Spectacular, I say! I plan to take photos of mine tomorrow.

This morning I was ecstatic when three custom Lolita dresses from Poland arrived in the mail for me. They are so, so well done, and so, so pretty! Sally McBones, black-haired Frankie, and mohawk Clawdeen are currently rocking them. Photos tomorrow.

ETA: Here are some of the dresses the seller makes. Each are custom. She's really fab, don't you think?

Her shop is deisdollhouse on etsy if anyone is interested. Last month she had a special offer of $19.99 for a custom dress, and I managed to snag the last spot!

yes these dresses are fab.. can't wait to see yours..

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #223 on: June 30, 2012, 05:12:14 PM »
I really can't pick a favorite of the Monster High girls. I like them all. And I think whomever my favorite tends to be just goes towards who I dressed the best that day.
I am beginning to find this to be true for myself as well. Frankie is the one who got me into MH in the first place, and I thought she was my favorite, but Lagoona's been giving her a real run for her money lately, and then when I redid my Howleen's hair, she suddenly shot up in my esteem, and even just last night when I was photographing my new GB Clawdeen, I was like, "All that purple! She's frickin' awesome! I love her!"

So yeah ... I don't really know who is my favorite anymore. At least, not with the girls. My favorite of the boys is definitely the gargoyle boy. By the way, I found a good surname for him: MacQuarrie. Now I just need to think of a good first name.

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 30, 2012, 05:14:15 PM »
I am beginning to find this to be true for myself as well. Frankie is the one who got me into MH in the first place, and I thought she was my favorite, but Lagoona's been giving her a real run for her money lately, and then when I redid my Howleen's hair, she suddenly shot up in my esteem, and even just last night when I was photographing my new GB Clawdeen, I was like, "All that purple! She's frickin' awesome! I love her!"

So yeah ... I don't really know who is my favorite anymore. At least, not with the girls. My favorite of the boys is definitely the gargoyle boy. By the way, I found a good surname for him: MacQuarrie. Now I just need to think of a good first name.

Ghoulia was the original for me. Now she's not that interesting to me anymore.

And I agree, the Gargoyle boy is my favorite boy too. :D Though I'm partial to Clawd in the webisodes, I just don't like his dolls all that much (Okay, maybe I do like his original a bit). I'm just thinking of naming my gargoyle Goyle to be nice and uncreative. ROFL

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal