collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WANTED: Had to take a break from collecting, looking for particular G1s  (Read 517 times)

Offline Souffaloufagous

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
So this one time, my family and college life exploded and I had to stop collecting for a while.  Lame, I know.  But it happens.

My boyfriend is also a toy collector, and he went on a couple of collecting sprees lately that made me realize how much I missed looking for ponies.  Especially since my mom accidentally tossed 90% of my G1 collection.

So I decided to get back into it, one step at a time though.

And that readers digest version of my story brings me to the list.  Just a couple of ponies I've always been fond of but never had.  I prefer that they be in good condition, no mane trims, huge stains, major scratches, no cancer, etc.

I'm not looking to buy all of them at once, for I am merely a college student.  :blush:
Plus I like collecting slowly, give me future ponies to look forward to.   ^.^

I did recently set up a paypal, so I'm good to go! Please and thank you!   I so need some pony-goodness to cheer me up right now.  :biggrin:

***TAF Sugarberry*** (I'd love to restart my collection with her, so she's my priority).
TE Bright Eyes
TE Tictactoe* (and possibly her baby)
TAF Nightglider
Seashell*
Hopscotch
Tickle
Crumpet (if flocked, good condition. deflocked otherwise. low priority)
Twilight (same as above)
Gypsy
Rosedust (no wings)

Also G2 Copperglow and Starswirl...or was it silverswirl?  I always get them mixed up. They're both all swirly and silvery and pretty..But I won't be affording these gals any time soon.  :p

« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 06:39:02 AM by Souffaloufagous »

Offline Alatariel

• Cookie Queen
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
Souff!!! *hug* It's nice to see you again!!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Sirithfin and cannibalcow for my avvie and siggy!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal