collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Summer Hayes  (Read 2624 times)

angela22

• Trade Count: (0)
Summer Hayes
« on: June 25, 2012, 04:09:44 PM »
Hey all

Just wondering when her next book is coming out on International ponies? Anyone have any info or updates?

Summer, ya out there? I can't wait for the book, girl!  :blush:

:biggrin:

Post Merge: June 25, 2012, 05:11:43 PM

42 page views, and no one saying nada????  :|

anyone? halloo?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:11:43 PM by angela22 »

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
Re: Summer Hayes
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 06:19:49 PM »
I'm sure Summer will be along soon.. she's probably busy with Fair things!
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 07:53:51 PM »

42 page views, and no one saying nada????  :|

anyone? halloo?
Patience grasshopper, books like that one take time and depending upon when you post some of us are working and like Storydreamer said I am sure Summer is swamped with the fair.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

angela22

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 09:46:40 PM »
Hee hee

Yeah patience has never been my strong suit. I wonder which pony was impatient? I need that siggie  :lol:

Offline butterflybuttons

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Feeling the G2 love
    • View Profile
    • My outdated DA
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 10:42:20 PM »
Last July, she said next year. So I'd expect it to rereleased in the second half of this year.

But like SD pointed out, Summer will most likely to be busy with the fair at the moment.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 02:09:09 AM »
I am sure after the Fair she will be able to update people...there are a couple of great international focused websites in the meantime if you are looking for information urgently.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

angela22

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 10:16:35 PM »
Nah, not looking for info in particular, just looooooove to have a MLP collector's guide in hand! And as I have been flipping through my G1 guide over and over about 4 million times over the last few years, I'm eagerly awaiting a new book I can flip through....over and over....4 million times.....

:P

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 10:54:15 PM »
Ohh I cannot wait to get this book! :)
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2012, 02:23:42 AM »
Well I guess patience will have to be the key word then unfortunately. I am sure you ll love it even more for having waited for it! :P
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Anitas_Mom

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2012, 08:12:43 AM »
I have 2 of her books that I constantly use as reference.  I am also very interested in the international book.  I am sure Summer will let us know when its ready.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Handmade Plushies For Sale | Please PM me for Commission Information

Offline munchy

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2012, 08:35:52 AM »
I love her books too! As far as I can tell I THINK it will be coming out around the fair. There's a book signing on the fair schedule that I think mentioned both her new books.
From the Fair's website:
Book Talk and Signing with Summer Hayes- My Little Pony Collector’s Inventory book author, Summer Hayes, discusses her latest books, The My Little Pony 2009-2012 Collector’s Inventory and The My Little Pony UK/German Collector’s Inventory.

Offline CuteyBina3

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2012, 10:14:20 AM »
Oh yay! She mentioned it would come out about this time, so lets hope! I will buy it when I can I think! :D

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2012, 10:15:29 AM »
I love Summers books too! She does a really truly amazing job :)

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Juri

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • The Revolutionary Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2012, 04:10:41 PM »
I didnt even know that a new one was in the works! This is so exciting! I love her books so much! <3

Offline SweetTune

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Fair
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2012, 05:58:12 PM »
Hello Everyone!

Sorry it has taken me so long to see and reply to this post, but I am pretty busy with Fair preparations and don't get much time to just hang out on the forums.

Just to give you all an update on where my new book projects stand:

The new G3/G4 guide (the one with G4 Applejack on the cover) is finished and ready to go, but my publisher just decided that they want to include all of the 2012 releases in it (since it is being called a 2009-2012 guide) so I'm adding new things in as they come out and it will have a holiday release in time for Christmas. I know many of you were looking forward to purchasing it at the Fair... I know I was looking forward to letting you buy it!

The International Guide that covers the Euro (often called UK)/German released G1 ponies and accessories is near completion. It will hopefully also have a fall release. :biggrin: I was going to try and push for a summer release in time for the Fair, but there are a few details/facts I need to verify with the collecting community and there just wasn't time to devote to tying up those loose ends and putting together the Fair. I'm all about multitasking, but the Euro(UK)/German guide is something that I've been working on for a LONG time and I didn't want to rush it and end up with a product I'm not 100% happy with.

In other news, Priced Nostalgia Press (my publisher) has been working on coverting my books to Ebook format so you can read them on your Ipad, Nook, Kindle, or any other type of E-Reader you may have. The first book to be available will be the G2 guide and I'll have it on my Nook so people can see what it looks like at the Fair. I've been playing around with the Ebook version for a couple of weeks now and it is really fun and handy to have on the go. I'll be talking more about this and other behind the scenes book stuff during my presentation Sunday at the Fair.

I hope that clears some of the questions up and if you have any other questions feel free to stop by my blog and leave a comment or if you are coming to the Fair, feel free to chat me up. I don't bite! Plus, since I'm actually on the schedule this year I'll have some time to answer questions during my "Book Talk." So please if you have book  questions or comments and are going to the Fair please ask them on Sunday. Otherwise I'll just sit behind the presenter table staring at you all and rambling on about random pony things.  :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal