collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone like the Grand Champion horses? Update: Found Them!  (Read 1183 times)

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone like the Grand Champion horses?
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2012, 09:53:40 AM »
I had a few handmedowns but thats just about it :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2012, 09:53:53 AM »
OK I would definitely love the Circus one and maybe some of the FNN, depending on who it is you have.  =D  Piccies girl, piccies!  =D 

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2012, 11:40:27 PM »
Be sure you check them over for trademarks as Breyer made a line of brushable horses called Dapples. My childhood herd is half breyer half grand champion.
Hehe, yeah I actually have maybe a few sets of those Breyer strange ones. I think I got maybe two sets of foals and their faces scared me. I just stared at them for long periods, and I could never get another one. :lol:  There should not be many of those in there. When it came to Breyers I kept to the bigger ones. Although I have some of those micro mini champions....which were the micro mini model horses that were beautiful? They made them for a few years then stopped. I had some sets of those. Lovely oooh found them here

http://miniatures.about.com/od/modelhorse1/tp/Plastic-Micro-Mini-Model-Horse-Types.htm

I actually should invest some time into collecting more of those again. If I could find them I know I had saddle bred, Arabians and stock horses....such detailed minis I've never seen again.

Texas & Everyone else: My mom called today to tell me that she def found my box. She's coming this Saturday and bringing my Grand Champions. I'll probably have pics next week when I've had a chance to go through them. See what shape they are in and if I can fix those with issues and clean them up. The Breyers might be several weeks, as I need to go through my collection personally, take inventory and find a new dealer. I only want to sell what I can replace with a better one, probably a MIB model. I will let you guys know though when I decide to do the Breyers.  =3
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Rainbowjuice

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • /)*brohoof*(\
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2012, 02:25:49 AM »
Wheeeeee!
I'm excited to see what lovelies you have.

I want one that looks similar to my dear departed Solar ;3;
Wanted: G1 Minty & G1 Bowtie

Huge thanks to Ivy for my sig ♥♥

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+49)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • In Spite of your Fear, Do what You have to Do
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2012, 05:22:29 AM »
aw rainbowjuice, you recently lost a horse? :(   im so sorry.    what breed?  i may actually have an extra GC horse that may look similar (i have some extras i need to clean up still)   

last summer i ended up saving a HUGE trunk full of breyers, grand champions and Lps horses from the 90's that was going to be burned in a burn barel by one of my aunts neighbors down in texas  til she found out i collected them  they were so gross at first but they all cleaned up nicely :)
Check out my  Esty Shop  and MyEbay Sales!
 (Profits are going to help pay for my Rescue Horse's medical bills) <3
http://myworld.ebay.com/baby_licketysplit
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PoniesAndPets

Offline Rainbowjuice

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • /)*brohoof*(\
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2012, 07:36:41 AM »
aw rainbowjuice, you recently lost a horse? :(   im so sorry.    what breed?  i may actually have an extra GC horse that may look similar (i have some extras i need to clean up still)

Not so recently. She died two years ago in August. Damn colic!
She was a Hanoverian an an absolutely gorgeous deep chestnut in colour.
She was my show horse after my aunt got her from an animal rescue.
We had many wonderful years together before she passed so I'd love to have a little mini Solar in my office ;3;
Wanted: G1 Minty & G1 Bowtie

Huge thanks to Ivy for my sig ♥♥

ochibawolf

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2012, 07:46:01 AM »
I'm collecting the fancy parade ones. If you have any with completed accessories I'd be interested! :)

moomargh

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2012, 07:54:40 AM »
I love the very small ones and have a small amount of them but would love to get more. The one's I have I've found from flea markets and keep looking for them.. I think they are the micro mini ones, do you have any of those? :)

Well I'd be very interested  ^.^

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2012, 12:59:18 PM »
I love the very small ones and have a small amount of them but would love to get more. The one's I have I've found from flea markets and keep looking for them.. I think they are the micro mini ones, do you have any of those? :)

Well I'd be very interested  ^.^

I know I had some, but I'm not sure if they are in the box. I will let you know when I get them in though. Now the micro minis I used to buy were Creata, but since they are hard to get I won't sell those. I should also have maybe two or three family sets of GC minis if they are in the box. Are you talking about those teeny tiny little ponies?

Lol guys it's good to know that so many people are interested in the ponies. I wanted to make sure I could find nice homes instead of random Ebay selling. After all even getting rid of them I had them for ages. I want them to live with people who will appreciate them. I just hope they are alright and in good enough condition to be up to snuff.

Rainbow: I can see if I have one to match maybe. I know how you feel though, my family raises horses. I always had so many die and lots of times foals I was training or maybe a broodmare. Lots of people don't get attached to broodmares, but ours were also riding horses. Some were babies I had raised, so it always crushed me when one passed away. My dad always followed the farmer's method though since he came from a farming family. When an animal got too old or couldn't work anymore he would sell it. I lost a lot of horses when they got older. I remember my old barrel racing mare he sold her because she was like 26 and still hanging? that's pretty old, but he wanted moeny out of her before she died. I know the pain though of losing your precious horses.

Formerly Maddie

Offline HavACrumpet452

• Fakies R People 2
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2012, 03:06:33 PM »
Lol, yes, Breyer Dapples were scary. They had too much white in their eyes and therefore looked terrified or angry. Surprising for the quality you'd expect from Breyer.

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone like the Grand Champion horses? Update: Found Them!
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2012, 05:41:52 PM »
Well my mother brought three boxes with model horses yesterday. The downside is two boxes were my sister's and only one was mine. That means somewhere there is a missing box or two with my babies. Still, I managed to get a full massive crate, and I didn't count but at least fifty horses in there.
They range from regular GC, the micro mini GC, some of the GC that oh if you compare them to breyer are the stablemate size. I also have a few Breyer accessories and dolls, a few sound GCs and one that moves. Lots of littlest pet shop animals (mostly horses)...and I did manage to find some of those old original Bratz dolls with the feet you pull off. Then not to mention some Barbie horses. I think I have enough to get rid of before I find that other crate. :lol:

Formerly Maddie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal