collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show Me.. Plushies!  (Read 6252 times)

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Show Me.. Plushies!
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2012, 06:36:37 PM »

My beloved Maleficent dragon - she's like 18 inches tall!
-picture snip-
Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also from the Irwin line, I have plushies of all the Inner Senshi (Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, and Venus) as well as Tuxedo Mask, and I was thinking this was a great opportunity to finally get a shot of them all together, but in my infinite wisdom I seem to have packed them back up before doing so. :\ Ah well, at least I kept the kitties where I could find them.

I have packed or lost over time, my Maleficent plush! It looks just like it but smaller like around 6 inches and I just LOVED her <3 And grabbed her at DisneyWorld I think.

I adore the Luna/Artemis Plushes! I love love cats and someday would like to have some of them, they are sooooo adorable!

It's so neat that you have all those Sailor Moon plushes, I bet they are just as lovely! :lovey:

Ooh, maybe she's the small beanie one? I've eyed her on eBay, I'd love to have her too! I hope you find yours!

Thank you! :lovey: I'm a huge cat lover too (someday, I will be able to afford a real one :cry:), a huge of percentage of my plushies are actually some sort of kitty. So these two satisfy two loves at once for me! A lot of my SM girls were actually collected when I was little, but I've added a few since then, someday I hope to complete the set. :3

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2012, 07:15:49 PM »

Ooh, maybe she's the small beanie one? I've eyed her on eBay, I'd love to have her too! I hope you find yours!

Thank you! :lovey: I'm a huge cat lover too (someday, I will be able to afford a real one :cry:), a huge of percentage of my plushies are actually some sort of kitty. So these two satisfy two loves at once for me! A lot of my SM girls were actually collected when I was little, but I've added a few since then, someday I hope to complete the set. :3

Yes, it is a small beanie one! XD Exactly!

Me too, I have one cat named Little Bear and she's a handful but so much fun!

Good luck completing the set, you will someday I'm sure! They are too pretty and well c'mon: SAILOR MOON to not have them!

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2012, 06:05:19 AM »

My aunt made me take back my giant Bijou today ;-;

I also took back my small Mi-Do (that poodle).

The Mimirin, tho, that's a new one. I just used Noppin to get it :P

PS: Anyone has tips on how to whiten Bijou? She's turning grey and brown :yikes:
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2012, 08:23:50 AM »
I have that same Bijou, and a matching Hamtaro, in my storage box o' plushes! XD They're so cute I haven't let them go even though I'm not really into the show anymore. Unfortunately I'm not sure how to clean her, I have a couple of my own that could use some love. :<

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2012, 09:40:06 AM »
I love plushies, here are some of mine. :) My absolute favorites are these two. I was such a huge Sailor Moon fan growing up and I love anything to do with the kitties. Luna was a gift from my bf. <3

Japanese PGSM Luna and Artemis by WhiteNoise_85, on Flickr

I LOVE these two, I've been fawning over that Luna from afar for a while now, but I didn't know there was an Artemis too! I've heard she can talk? They're beautiful. :3

Thank you. :) This isn't the talking PGSM Luna though, these are slightly smaller floppy-bodied plushies and filled with beans so they can sit on your shoulder. The talking version is adorable, I sort of wish I picked her up alongside these when they were new, but I held off buying her for too long and she's just so pricey on ebay nowadays.  >_< Artemis was the easier one to find back when they first came out and now I've heard that he's the most difficult to track down.

Here's my own Luna and Artemis plushies, while we're on the subject! :3 Only about 7 inches tall, from the Irwin toy line. They're maybe not as beautiful or interactive as you and Ginger's, but I still love 'em. I'm a big Sailor Moon fan too. Maybe I'll have them all some day! :lol:

Also from the Irwin line, I have plushies of all the Inner Senshi (Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, and Venus) as well as Tuxedo Mask, and I was thinking this was a great opportunity to finally get a shot of them all together, but in my infinite wisdom I seem to have packed them back up before doing so. :\ Ah well, at least I kept the kitties where I could find them.

Awww, I have those two as well. :) They sat on my bed all through Jr. High and High School, they always make me smile to see them. I had Artemis from when I was younger, after happily finding him in the clearance bin of a local comic book store, and then they re-released the kitties once Sailor Moon came to cartoon network and I snatched Luna up too. I think I also still have plushies of Sailor Mars and Neptune in storage somewhere.

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2012, 09:53:12 AM »
I have that same Bijou, and a matching Hamtaro, in my storage box o' plushes! XD They're so cute I haven't let them go even though I'm not really into the show anymore. Unfortunately I'm not sure how to clean her, I have a couple of my own that could use some love. :<
Well, I gave up on Hamtaro in 2005 after The Stanman Incident, and I don't think I'll be parting with any of my Hamtaro plushies too, especially Bijou- Bijou has a significant meaning to me.

A size comparison for those who're not clear about the size: Comparison of Bijou to 20" Pinkie Pie (with Hasbro's Jumbo Huggable Pinkie Pie also shown as validation)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 10:08:10 AM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2012, 10:24:18 AM »
In a few weeks I will be able to post pictures of two Giant Plush Ponies :)

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2012, 08:15:26 PM »
Emuel, I love your Rescue Rangers cosplay pictures! 
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal