collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The new FS ponies?  (Read 1397 times)

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
The new FS ponies?
« on: June 20, 2012, 05:21:01 PM »
I had heard that Hasbro was re-releasing the fashion style ponies soon. If this is true, could this be a new packaging? Or was this released and I never knew about it? I've never seen a FS pony with a DVD...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I found it on eBay:
[link removed ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]

Thanks for your time! I really hope that the re-release rumors are true (I don't remember where I heard about it) I only have a FS Fluttershy, and of course I want more :)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 01:52:46 AM by hathorcat »

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The new FS ponies?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 05:28:15 PM »
Yes this looks like the new release of the FS mane 6. Interesting, didn't know it came with a dvd!

Edit: Hmm, but the dvd says The Ticket Master... now I'm unsure. The new waves of brushable ponies coming soon with dvd's have the Ground Zero episode....
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 05:31:13 PM »
I could have sworn some of the FS had the DVD (mostly found at Walmart) for a case or two.. but I can't remember for the life of the me if that was true... especially since I thought I had seen one.

Offline Cinnabar

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 05:40:04 PM »
I think I remember seeing some in the stores with dvd's too, this would have been several months ago though.

I thought the new FS release would be wedding themed?

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 05:52:17 PM »
yeah, there were some with DVDs... I can't recall which or why, I think it was a store exclusive thing for a while

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 05:54:31 PM »
I got a Rarity with a DVD last summer at Wal-mart, never saw any since.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 06:02:52 PM »
The release cycle is Rainbow Dash and Pinkie in the spring, then the other four in the fall. We knew that Celestia and Luna were going to be wedding themed, but there was no info in the press release about the FS mane cast. I think that the RD and PP rereleases may actually be in the US right now since RD was originally paired with Twilight (at least she was here in Canada), and I keep hearing that people are finding her and Pinkie right now.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 06:23:11 PM »
I recently saw Rainbow Dash and Pinkie at Wal-Mart, but I don't think I've ever seen any with the DVD!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

keikokukien

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 06:33:34 PM »
It's really hard to tell what is what with the FS ponies right now where I live. Last month, I actually saw a FS AJ but didn't have the money at the time. By the time I came back, she was gone and replaced by Twilight Sparkle and Rarity. Recently, I have only been to one walmart and there were only two FS Celestias. Maybe the new ones will come out around August with the Cadence and Shining Armor versions?

Offline Sakuyamon

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • artist for hire
    • View Profile
    • http://Sakuyamon.deviantart.com
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2012, 11:25:16 PM »
Edit: Hmm, but the dvd says The Ticket Master... now I'm unsure. The new waves of brushable ponies coming soon with dvd's have the Ground Zero episode....

"Ground Zero"? LOL, sorry but I cant help but to find that mistake a tad ammusing! I believe you meant Lesson Zero?

In any case, I dunno if its the new one, I could try to compare it with my old one but Im currently away from my home so I can't. I wont need it though since I already got her, but I suppose its good that its rereleased for those who missed them and for those who wanna custom them.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2012, 01:56:46 AM »
I would guess this is the older release with the DVD...even if its a release of the pony with the same outfit for the Fashion Style and without any specific wedding accessories, I would have thought the boxes would get the "Royal Wedding" treatment at least much as we have seen with the other "re-releases" [such as Royal Castle Friends]. But with Hasbro who knows...like Catlein said they could already technically be out but if the packaging and ponies are identical it would be difficult to tell. Only when FS AppleJack makes her presence felt will we truly know the re-releases are here as so many of us are on the look out for her!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2012, 06:30:14 AM »
Well, word has it that Hasbro Malaysia has started re-releasing the FS ponies starting with Applejack (Finally!). TRU Empire Subang Jaya has reserved one for my aunt. We'll find out if the packaging changed by tomorrow.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 07:09:03 AM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2012, 06:37:05 AM »

"Ground Zero"? LOL, sorry but I cant help but to find that mistake a tad ammusing! I believe you meant Lesson Zero?

Hahahaha yeah, that one! :P
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Cinnabar

• Trade Count: (+6)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2012, 07:32:59 AM »

Hahahaha yeah, that one! :P

That is great news!

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2012, 07:51:48 AM »
yeah this is the FS Pinkie Pie I bought last year, came with the DVD.  These had DVDs before the little ones did.  Dunno why they stopped though.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal