collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Alternate Re-Hair Swap! SHIPPING DEADLINE OCTOBER 1ST!  (Read 25802 times)

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
Re: Alternate Re-Hair Swap! PARTNERS ASSIGNED! START WORKING!
« Reply #390 on: August 16, 2012, 10:49:47 AM »
So - all 3 rehairs done. Only job left is some hairstyling. :)

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 16, 2012, 11:54:28 AM »
I finished my last one this morning.  When is the shipping date again?  I'm sending both partners 2 ponies each, I hope they won't be disappointed.  I was hoping for 3,  but I don't think it's going to happen:(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #392 on: August 16, 2012, 11:59:23 AM »
Shipping isn't until Sept. 30th (to long!)

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Xaniss

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #393 on: August 16, 2012, 02:48:01 PM »

Sorry, but I've got to disagree with this statement - I think this is a great date as it factors in International shipping times we overseas people have to deal with. Personally for myself (in Australia) it takes *at least* twelve days for parcels to reach me... longer if they're held up in customs (and you can't predict if one of your parcels is going to be flagged!) and since I'm waiting on my final pony to arrive, I LOVE the long working time we have!  :heart:

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #394 on: August 16, 2012, 02:52:26 PM »
I can see where it's needed...I just meant by, I'm finished so now to long to wait to get it shipped so I can see if my partner like them. That's all I meant by it.

Sorry, but I've got to disagree with this statement - I think this is a great date as it factors in International shipping times we overseas people have to deal with. Personally for myself (in Australia) it takes *at least* twelve days for parcels to reach me... longer if they're held up in customs (and you can't predict if one of your parcels is going to be flagged!) and since I'm waiting on my final pony to arrive, I LOVE the long working time we have!  :heart:

Offline zzzova

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 16, 2012, 02:55:29 PM »

Yeah And dont get me started on the hair! That reeeaallly takes for ever!
Luckly I had the colours I wanted AND found me ponies here in Swedan!!  :P

Xaniss

« Reply #396 on: August 18, 2012, 03:03:23 AM »
I can see where it's needed...I just meant by, I'm finished so now to long to wait to get it shipped so I can see if my partner like them. That's all I meant by it.

Aww, think of it as more time to comb their hair and adore them before they head out to their new home(s)! We're all in the same boat - wondering if our partner(s) are going to like their swap ponies, if all this work we've done will be loved by whoever is going to get them - believe me, I'm looking at my ponies thinking the same, but as long as each of us do our best for our partners I'm sure each and every pony will be equally cherished!  :)

Yeah And dont get me started on the hair! That reeeaallly takes for ever!
Luckly I had the colours I wanted AND found me ponies here in Swedan!!  :P

You were super lucky to have the colours you needed AND could get ponies locally!  :D  But I so know what you mean - personally, my final Dollyhair order arrived last week and my last pony is still around two weeks away   >_<   So I'm extremely thankful for this working time   ^.^

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 18, 2012, 05:30:05 AM »
Hmmm, I'm wondering whether to put a very random rehaired pony into the package or not. I feel kinda sorry for this one little pony I got in a bait lot, feeling that she could really use a touch-up and maybe a new home. Maybe I'll rehair her and then see how I feel about her :3

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #398 on: August 18, 2012, 08:16:44 AM »
I have solved my problem, YAY! So I can finish my second pony today :D

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 18, 2012, 05:00:06 PM »
DD keeps asking when I am going to make one just like it for her.  My biggest fan! 
:socks:   :frog:

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: August 18, 2012, 06:40:42 PM »
Hmmm, I'm wondering whether to put a very random rehaired pony into the package or not. I feel kinda sorry for this one little pony I got in a bait lot, feeling that she could really use a touch-up and maybe a new home. Maybe I'll rehair her and then see how I feel about her :3

I think I can speak for most people when I say that I would love any pony who was given to me as a gift :). I have gotten so hooked on these rehairs that even though I said I wasn't going to collect a bunch of g1's because I didn't have room (ha! famous last words, right?) I have decided to collect g1 custom variants and give really baity ponies new life. And I haven't even seen everyone's awesome rehairs yet!!!

any word from red_velvet_rose? My brother-in-law died last night from dehydration/heat (he's 28) and I am now paranoid than ever about everyone I know. Drink some water, everyone.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 06:42:28 PM by Salli »

Xaniss

« Reply #401 on: August 18, 2012, 07:27:06 PM »
@Uninu - that sound so lovely! Maybe you should see how your pony comes out firstly, as you may wish to keep her for yourself  :P

@NoDivision - Great to hear that you've overcome your pony-block!  :D

I can't wait to see every-pony's ... er, ponies! It really is a marvel to see the creativity that comes from a few prompts like pony type and colour!

DD keeps asking when I am going to make one just like it for her.  My biggest fan! 

Gotta ask: what's a DD? Fab to hear you have a fan!  :lovey:

any word from red_velvet_rose? My brother-in-law died last night from dehydration/heat (he's 28) and I am now paranoid than ever about everyone I know. Drink some water, everyone.

Salli, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss - that is tragic news!!  :hug:

Seems Rose is about, as she has logged in as a type this - probably playing catch-up though. I'm sure she'll check in soon enough  :)

Offline red_velvet_rose

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • *DEEP BREATH* yay!
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: August 18, 2012, 07:28:02 PM »

I think I can speak for most people when I say that I would love any pony who was given to me as a gift :). I have gotten so hooked on these rehairs that even though I said I wasn't going to collect a bunch of g1's because I didn't have room (ha! famous last words, right?) I have decided to collect g1 custom variants and give really baity ponies new life. And I haven't even seen everyone's awesome rehairs yet!!!

I'm sorry for your loss, Salli!

I'm here. My ponies are done and I'm keeping an eye on this thread in case anyone has any problems. I'm glad I gave everyone plenty of time to get things done!

Rose
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 07:31:51 PM by red_velvet_rose »
Discord: HaveAHiddles #2993
PayPal: [email protected]

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 18, 2012, 08:24:49 PM »
Darling Daughter.  She is who got me customizing.  Buy bag of ponies, get duplicates.  Hubby said I needed a hobby besides reading.  He now regrets that.  ;) 
Echoing the thought that any pony sent this way would be loved. 
Thinking I better wrap the hair in curled position for her trip.  Must stay beautiful...
:socks:   :frog:

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #404 on: August 18, 2012, 08:29:44 PM »
Hubby said I needed a hobby besides reading.  He now regrets that.  ;) 

That's to funny b/c that is exactly what my husband said to me almost a year ago! LOL

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal