collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Alternate Re-Hair Swap! SHIPPING DEADLINE OCTOBER 1ST!  (Read 25729 times)

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Alternate Re-Hair Swap! PARTNERS ASSIGNED! START WORKING!
« Reply #210 on: July 13, 2012, 07:02:50 PM »
I only ask because I only had one on her list, and I meant the question as a sweet general.  =]  I know no one knows their partners.  =]  makes it so much more fun!  I was just curious since the one bait I DO have isn't great, and I wanted to add another if I could find one to their box to make it a bit better.  I have since found a second though, so that helps.  I hate to get rid of her hair though since it isn't awful, but it is really dry and frizzy at the ends.  I'm just stumped for this second one's hair colors...  o.o

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 13, 2012, 08:33:21 PM »
I don't have anything pictured either, so have fun! If I want to make a certain rehair I can make my own when this swap is over XD

Xaniss

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #212 on: July 13, 2012, 09:08:20 PM »
Yeah, I'm with everyone else (so far) on this - I haven't pictured anything for the ponies I've placed on my list! They were just ponies I liked and wanted to see what different colours would look like.. I'm totally for artistic creativity and whatever my partners come up with I'm sure will be fabulous! :D

Offline galaxyMLP

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 13, 2012, 10:54:08 PM »
I feel the same way as others have stated. I purchased one bait and found another that I think my partner would like that isn't on the list. I hope it ends up being ok! :) As for colors that I like, I'd just like to see the person interpret the pony however they see best. I don't want anyone to be limited. And feel free to choose another pony not on my list. I just put down some that I thought might be in need of something new. But if you have something in mind, by all means go for it! I haven't worked with too many dolly hair colors so I can't make a list there.

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 14, 2012, 05:08:57 AM »
Now, I have a question:  To my dearest partner:  If I can't find all the ponies on your list, are you ok with getting different ponies, such as collector poses, shy poses, etc?

Hm, well I've said it before but I'll say it again - I really only want ponies on my list (that was kind of the point of making the list). I know some I listed are harder to find that others, but I really cannot imagine my partner not being able to find a single pony from it.

Same here. Altough i really listed common ponies :) so those cannot be hard to find i think!

PS: Got a box full of ponies today! Getting started today! I think my partner will get 2 or 3. I can't wait to see who has me as their partner :D i am soooo curious!!!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 05:13:01 AM by hokuspokus »

Xaniss

« Reply #215 on: July 14, 2012, 06:43:41 AM »
LOL Hokus! I reckon we're all curious who our partner is and what we'll be getting!  :woot:

There is one issue I personally didn't factor into this swap-thing: waiting for supplies to hit my shores!  >_<

Even though I've ordered up this past week after the partners were given out, I'll need to wait at least two weeks for the supplies to get here... :(

*sigh* I really don't like waiting.. especially when I'm staring at my partner's list of preferences of ponies and colour combos and new ideas keep popping in my head - after I've already made a list of ponies/colours to do!  :huh:  I've had an awesome idea today (well I think it's awesome) for one particular pony (as the colour scheme matches her name) but I can't seem to find a bait of her... plus she isn't one my partner's list... but if I find her, I'll do her! :D

Though, even if I don't find one in time, I'll probably still do her after this swap ends  :lol:

Offline hokuspokus

• Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 14, 2012, 07:22:52 AM »
LOL Hokus! I reckon we're all curious who our partner is and what we'll be getting!  :woot:

I know, just had to say it  ^.^

Waiting s#cks Xaniss! :( but in the time for the supplies to arrive, maybe you can get the pony(s) ready to rehair (like wash em and removing old hair). Better than nothing, right? :)

Xaniss

« Reply #217 on: July 14, 2012, 07:33:04 AM »
Waiting s#cks Xaniss! :( but in the time for the supplies to arrive, maybe you can get the pony(s) ready to rehair (like wash em and removing old hair). Better than nothing, right? :)

:cry: The two candidates I [currently] have are bald and drying as we speak... but they came with hardly any hair anyways!  :lmao:

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 14, 2012, 08:03:42 AM »
AHHH!!!!!!!!!!  Wants hair and ponies!!!!!!!! 
:socks:   :frog:

Offline red_velvet_rose

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • *DEEP BREATH* yay!
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 14, 2012, 08:11:43 AM »
Heh. I know how you all feel. I started rehairing last night and my needled broke. Being that it was my last one, now I have to buy more from Maniah (best rehairing needles ever!) and wait for them to arrive. I may have to resort to needle and thread in the meantime. :) Plus, I ordered hair for a second pony and have to wait for that to arrive too!

Rose
Discord: HaveAHiddles #2993
PayPal: [email protected]

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 14, 2012, 08:30:44 AM »
I joined this swap because I was excited to send out ponies to others!  I'd like ponies on my list, I think they're pretty easy to get in baity condition:).  Even if I only get 1 pony, I will be over the moon happy my friends!  I have no set idea in my head, it's up to you!!!  Most of my own personal rehairs are solid colors, but I am open to absolutely any color schemes:).  The only color I don't love on ponies is black; just a personal opinion for me.  Please dear partner, do not stress on my account!  I am easy to please and will certainly be happy with whatever you send me:)

Oh, to answer a few questions:
I have a limited collection, so I'd really prefer ponies on my list. 
Hair scents sound awesome, just not patchouli please (it triggers migraines for me).
Any kind of hair works for me, I'd be open to anything.

I'm waiting for hair to arrive!  I have Black Magic if anyone wants to trade.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #221 on: July 14, 2012, 09:00:45 AM »
So excited to get my other bait in the mail today! That was some FAST shipping. So think I'm going to pack it up and head outside with the kiddies while they play and I rehair on my day off :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline hokuspokus

• Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 14, 2012, 10:59:00 AM »
Grmbl. My rehairing tool broke. Talking about bad timing... :\

Gonna order a new one right away, in the meantime doing the same as RVR. What a coincedent we broke our tool at the same day. Good day for tool sellers xD

Offline red_velvet_rose

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+52)
  • *DEEP BREATH* yay!
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 14, 2012, 11:59:21 AM »
Grmbl. My rehairing tool broke. Talking about bad timing... :\

Gonna order a new one right away, in the meantime doing the same as RVR. What a coincedent we broke our tool at the same day. Good day for tool sellers xD

LOL, it's a conspiracy, I tells ya! My toll itself is fine... I just broke the needle. Just ordered ten more from Maniah and hopefully, I'll have them by the end of next week. :)

Rose
Discord: HaveAHiddles #2993
PayPal: [email protected]

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 14, 2012, 12:16:44 PM »
Just paid for my bait! yay!! I have half of my hair, but need to order the rest. I feel really guilty about only doing one pony for my partner now XD I may paint her a blind bag or something to send along as well :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal