collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Limited edition 10th birthday G1 watch  (Read 1390 times)

Offline reddsetgogirl

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Limited edition 10th birthday G1 watch
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2012, 03:50:06 PM »
Thanks, Foxtail! That's really helpful and interesting to know. I've been collecting for 8 years now and I've never seen the watch or the accessories loose, let alone together MOC. No one else seems to own one in similar condition so maybe it is as rare as I had assumed.

Isn't it funny how as kids we "saved" things for special occassions or so they weren't lost, completely overriding the intended use of the item. I was that way with certain clothes and in particular, Barbie purfume. In the end I would have worn clothes once before I out grew them and the tiny amount of Barrie purfume I insisted on saving dried up. I purposely do the opposite now; life is too short for saving things for special occassions that may never come.
Follow me on Instagram: @theponiesiownies
Most wanted: Nursery Families white bathtub.

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Limited edition 10th birthday G1 watch
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2012, 06:18:37 PM »
Thanks, Foxtail! That's really helpful and interesting to know. I've been collecting for 8 years now and I've never seen the watch or the accessories loose, let alone together MOC. No one else seems to own one in similar condition so maybe it is as rare as I had assumed.

Isn't it funny how as kids we "saved" things for special occassions or so they weren't lost, completely overriding the intended use of the item. I was that way with certain clothes and in particular, Barbie purfume. In the end I would have worn clothes once before I out grew them and the tiny amount of Barrie purfume I insisted on saving dried up. I purposely do the opposite now; life is too short for saving things for special occassions that may never come.

Haha I know. A bit OT but I used to save my favorite coloring books and arts and crafts kits to do when I was older and better at doing them. :P
~Foxtale~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal