collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: A wild translucent Rarity has appeared!  (Read 10536 times)

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
Re: A wild translucent Rarity has appeared!
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2012, 07:26:27 AM »
I REALLY want this.  So badly.  :(

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline Cadence

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • The Polyglot Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2012, 11:48:41 AM »
So pretty! And probably harder to get dirt marks on her compared to the regular Rarity. ^^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 || Sig by LunaCat || :fox: :heart:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2012, 04:04:28 PM »
The all over glitter does look odd, but the translucent Rarity looks gorgeous! I wonder if this person ever popped up in anyone's minds when they saw all the glitter--Kesha. :P (Aside: Does anyone know if there is a way to prevent the glitter loss? Like extra spray or precautionary measures to take for all of the new ponies with glitter?)

Do you mean like sealing it on with hair spray? Interesting idea...cant say I have tried it though - perhaps someone who has experienced can let us all know.
It's possible to maybe seal it... I've used Dullcote to seal shimmer/glittery with not shimmer/glittery loss... however I think it would be a trial and error deal :|

Good to know! I guess if they are pretty easy and reasonably inexpensive to purchase when they hit shelves it would maybe be worth a shot but if they turn out to be released in a giant box [like the 6 with glitter Royal Ball at Canterlot Castle set - which I suspect this may be] then trial and error could be expensive. I am a coward I ll let the brave pony collectors go forth and try first!

That's a good theory. Target seems to be releasing a new Monster High beachwear 5 pack so another pony 6 pack is not too far fetched. It would be strange if they forgot Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle since it seems pink and purple are their favorite pony colors.

Target seem to be following a similar pattern to their previous exclusives so thats why I wondered if this may be how they are released. Last year they had 2 exclusive FS in Luna and Celestia now they have another 2 exclusive FS in Shining Armour and Cadence. Last year they had a "special" of a set in the Fluttershy and Pinkie Shine Brights now they have a "special" of the Glimmer Wing set in Daisy Dreams and Sweet Song. So I was working on a similar principle. But as the norm with HB we ll never know until they turn up on Taobao or in stores I guess.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2012, 04:21:55 PM »
OMG COOL!! *grabby hands*

Offline Sawkinator

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2012, 12:01:59 AM »
Oh my god!  :shocked:

I knew about the translucent Fluttershy already, but I had no idea about Rarity or Applejack. I'm so excited! (Especially if AJ has bangs. I like ponies with bangs.)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal