collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: And the finalists for Cycle 2 of ANTM are...  (Read 5578 times)

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: And the finalists for Cycle 2 of ANTM are...
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2012, 11:32:34 AM »
Stealing too!  Here are Frankie's too, made by the lovely Salli (she surprised me with them this morning), and she and I both say thank you very much to everyone who is supporting all the competitors, and Frankie herself as well!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2012, 11:35:08 AM »
OK, guys, the only finalist we appear to be missing right now is Kalavista. Let's hope she shows up soon! I have a toga party tonight, but if she checks in within the next few hours, I can post the first challenge so that y'all can start getting to work!

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2012, 11:41:27 AM »
TOGA! TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!
Haha, that sounds like fun. c:
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2012, 12:58:10 PM »
Holy crap Tuney, you have an awesome sounding life. A date, toga party? PSH and all I have to look forward to is the challenge. Wow I have no life. P:

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline Cate_Dartfinger

• Queen of the Forest
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2012, 01:06:14 PM »
Aellos, You're not alone in that! I have been looking forward to this since the first thread gauging interest popped up! I'm just glad there are others out there who are as excited about ANTM as I am...I don't feel like such a dork knowing I'm not the only one!  :biggrin:

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2012, 01:09:52 PM »
Yeah, don't worry. Definately not alone. Honestly, taking pictures of my dolls helps easy my anxiety disorder symptoms. Or even dressing them. I've been reaaaaly anxious since moving to Michigan, so that's part of the reason why both my pony collection and my doll collection boomed.

It's like, I'm doing too many adult things with nothing fun in between because my friends are too far away. So the dolls help me feel a bit calmer about it. :D Not to mention I love love love seeing other people's pictures of the dolls too. And the customs too!

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2012, 01:12:27 PM »
Aellos, I am rowing in that boat right along with you.  Though I finally have a little time to hang out with hubby so I am excited about that!  But other than that, this and my swaps are my big excitement.  =D 

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2012, 01:26:03 PM »
Yeah, my fiancee works too much for him to have energy to do too much. DX I don't work enough.

Hehe, I wonder if I have the guts to take Rhonda outside of my backyard to get pictures. Too many people in Metro Detriot. EEK.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2012, 01:30:09 PM »
Yeah, my fiancee works too much for him to have energy to do too much. DX I don't work enough.

Hehe, I wonder if I have the guts to take Rhonda outside of my backyard to get pictures. Too many people in Metro Detriot. EEK.

DO IT! You know you want to. When it comes down to it, what strangers think doesn't matter. Only what we think counts! hehe

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2012, 01:30:58 PM »
I'd like to put in a personal plea too please! :blush:
Please support Rochelle and donn the official Rochelle Suporters banner, to do so please right click my banner and click save as and save to your computer, and then upload as your banner! :)

Rochelle thanks you all!

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2012, 01:43:19 PM »

DO IT! You know you want to. When it comes down to it, what strangers think doesn't matter. Only what we think counts! hehe

Great words, hard for me to follow. But I'll probably do it anyways. For at LEAST park shots. Though if  I wanted to actually go into the city, I could get to some of the great art here. I might. Hear Detroit is no worse than Dayton, so maybe I'll do alright. :D

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2012, 01:45:37 PM »
Ugh, I'm dying to go places with my dolls for pics. Stupid living in the middle of nowhere... stupid not having a car :< So instead I offer people to pimp out Operetta :3c

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2012, 01:54:08 PM »

Great words, hard for me to follow. But I'll probably do it anyways. For at LEAST park shots. Though if  I wanted to actually go into the city, I could get to some of the great art here. I might. Hear Detroit is no worse than Dayton, so maybe I'll do alright. :D

Do you think someone might pick on you or something? Maybe it would be best to take a friend along! As a male shooting outdoor doll photography, I can definitely see someone having a problem with that and giving me a hard time. Perhaps you can use the backyard of a friend's house? Or a place that doesn't get much attention? With a little searching in advance, you might find a great, private place for a photoshoot!

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2012, 01:56:50 PM »

Do you think someone might pick on you or something? Maybe it would be best to take a friend along! As a male shooting outdoor doll photography, I can definitely see someone having a problem with that and giving me a hard time. Perhaps you can use the backyard of a friend's house? Or a place that doesn't get much attention? With a little searching in advance, you might find a great, private place for a photoshoot!

It's complicated actually. I have this crazy social phobia-ish thing where I think I'm being judged all the time (when I actually know I'm not, but anxiety is a cruel mistress).

Hmm, might go to the park sometime and see if there are some great places. P: Sadly, don't have friends up here. Now, if I want to REALLY do some driving and go to the beach, I can get pictures on a sub-Great Lake!

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2012, 01:57:51 PM »
I'm a 17 year old girl, my excuse is 'it's for A-level photography' which it actually will also be for, so it isn't a lie. I'm going to a National Trust House Soon and all my girls are going to have a photoshoot in the garden. I don't care what people think :)
Have fun. That's the main thing!
xxx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal