collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New release pony pic - Flower Wishes  (Read 7567 times)

Gonzo

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: New release pony pic - Flower Wishes
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2012, 06:50:39 AM »
*re-checks those toy fair photos* I thought Flower Wishes's symbol looked rather shiny. Looks like the other ponies in the set have glittery symbols as well. :)

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2012, 07:27:27 AM »
Yay!! for glittery symbols!!! :cheer:
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2012, 07:30:17 AM »
The springtime colors of her hair are so beautiful!

I like to set out ponies related to what season it is around our entertainment center, and she'll be a spring gal for sure.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Argentum-Zeena

« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2012, 07:56:58 AM »
Omg GLITTER :D
That aside, I agree with the "too many pink ponies" sentiments. I think she would look better if they made her a light pink, at least.

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2012, 07:59:02 AM »
She's pink in the show. :I
And I STILL hate the glitter...
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

plusleg1rl

« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2012, 08:03:51 AM »
I think this is the first good pic of this new G4 pony. Found of course on TaoBao.

I love Flower Wishes. Her mane matches with her Blindbag figure. I definitely want.

ZettaMomo

« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2012, 08:08:05 AM »
Yay for glittery symbols.
I am pretty excited for this pony. She was one of the first blind bags I ever got and she looks adorable as a brushable.

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2012, 08:40:49 AM »
Oh I saw that this morning and was wondering if I should post it here. I wasn't sure if she'd been seen yet.
 I love the glittery symbol.  :heart: Flower Wishes is gonna be one of my favorites I think.
Did you see the Trixie with glitter too?

I definitely want her!

Offline Malicieuse

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2012, 11:36:50 AM »
I like the glitter. With how little variation G4 has one should be glad they at least are using some glitter here and there...And i think it's pretty nice there is some difference between the regular Trixie and the collector pack Trixie.

I would hate if they had glitter in the normal release... That would just be dumb. :/ I know you can take it off, but it's a PAIN. I don;t mind it on alternate releases, or on Starbeam Twinkle or princesses as it makes sense, but not Lyra or Daisy.
I can't be the only one that doesn't like it.

Lyra will get a regular release (without glitter) and the collector pack ponies are pretty much special releases. Is this a "show accuracy" complaint?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 11:42:36 AM by Malicieuse »

Offline Starly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2012, 11:53:36 AM »
I like the glitter. With how little variation G4 has one should be glad they at least are using some glitter here and there...And i think it's pretty nice there is some difference between the regular Trixie and the collector pack Trixie.

I would hate if they had glitter in the normal release... That would just be dumb. :/ I know you can take it off, but it's a PAIN. I don;t mind it on alternate releases, or on Starbeam Twinkle or princesses as it makes sense, but not Lyra or Daisy.
I can't be the only one that doesn't like it.

Lyra will get a regular release (without glitter) and the collector pack ponies are pretty much special releases. Is this a "show accuracy" complaint?
No, it's just a 'doesn't match with everything else just like the raised leg pose thus it makes my brain go all twitchy' complaint.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2012, 01:03:58 PM »
I never thought I'd be excited seeing such a "mundane" thing on a pony, but WOO GLITTER SYMBOLS!

lol, I feel the same way! See what the G4 line has reduced us to? XD
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

xXCosmicBurstXx

« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2012, 01:21:21 PM »
I love Flower Wishes. Last night I bought her blind bag. She's so pretty. I can't wait for the Collectors edition.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2012, 01:36:36 PM »
You know, now that I look more at the picture... it doesn't quite look like glitter to me, on Flower Wishes. For all the other G4's, Starbeam Twinkle and all the rest, the glitter is just kinda slapped on all over the rump area. You can see it's the same with the Trixie photo. And yet with Flower Wishes the glitter is only on the flowers themselves and doesn't escape the outline of the cutie mark at all. Coincidence? Or maybe she's like the Dazzle Bright G4 ponies, where the paint used in the cutie mark has a glittery sheen on it...?

But since these are 'before normal release' taobao types, who knows what it could be. >.> Could be that the glitter is just a practice run and we won't see any at all with the official releases!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2012, 01:45:22 PM »
You know, now that I look more at the picture... it doesn't quite look like glitter to me, on Flower Wishes. For all the other G4's, Starbeam Twinkle and all the rest, the glitter is just kinda slapped on all over the rump area. You can see it's the same with the Trixie photo. And yet with Flower Wishes the glitter is only on the flowers themselves and doesn't escape the outline of the cutie mark at all. Coincidence? Or maybe she's like the Dazzle Bright G4 ponies, where the paint used in the cutie mark has a glittery sheen on it...?

But since these are 'before normal release' taobao types, who knows what it could be. >.> Could be that the glitter is just a practice run and we won't see any at all with the official releases!
This was definitely true of the previous FS Luna/Clestia releases, but I noticed on my new Celestia, the glitter is localized to her symbol and is more of like a shimmer effect than a glitter per se.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2012, 01:49:16 PM »
Ooo I see! Cool, thanks!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal