collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion Thread 4.0  (Read 79378 times)

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
Re: Monster High Discussion Thread 4.0
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2012, 02:37:00 AM »
The cape looks gorgeous Clementine! I love the colour of it on Spectra :) even if you're not perfectly happy with it it makes an amazing backdrop :D
Come visit my blog!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2012, 02:37:19 AM »
:shocked:  DT and DDG girls are out?? where where whereeee must have now  >_<

Those and the roller maze girls are all available from Amazon.com. Though they're out of stock right now except from the really high priced sellers

Offline MidoriKeiko

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2012, 02:41:50 AM »
Love how the cam gargoyle was done :)

Offline Clementine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2012, 02:57:55 AM »
The cape looks gorgeous Clementine! I love the colour of it on Spectra :) even if you're not perfectly happy with it it makes an amazing backdrop :D
Thank you :) At first I made it for Lagoona but it suited Spectra a lot better.

Offline CasseminaPie

• View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #79 on: June 15, 2012, 02:58:05 AM »

Those and the roller maze girls are all available from Amazon.com. Though they're out of stock right now except from the really high priced sellers

thank you! so sad i missed them :cry:

Does anyone know if Amazon will take my Australian credit card but send it to a US address?
Come visit my blog!

Offline butterflybuttons

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Feeling the G2 love
    • View Profile
    • My outdated DA
« Reply #80 on: June 15, 2012, 03:47:49 AM »

Does anyone know if Amazon will take my Australian credit card but send it to a US address?

Yes they will. Just put the address as your current one, even with a different name, and when you buy them check the US address as the one to send too.

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 15, 2012, 04:13:23 AM »
Gargoyle/Vamp and Witch/Cat CAM sets $19.99 on Amazon US RIGHT NOW
Thanks!  Just ordered the witch set. :D  They've got Rochelle up for for $21.99 right now.

Offline CasseminaPie

• View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2012, 04:24:02 AM »

[/quote

Yes they will. Just put the address as your current one, even with a different name, and when you buy them check the US address as the one to send too.

Great! Thank you :)   Now it's time to stalk amazon!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 04:27:04 AM by CasseminaPie »
Come visit my blog!

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 15, 2012, 04:50:50 AM »
Moss: cute!

In person, I think I like Abbey best of the new DT girls. I'm planning to have her rehaired. As for Clawdeen, she'll look way better once I get her a new outfit. Lala is ok, though she has a major bag under her left eye. I like that the slippers are super bright this time around, though I originally thought Clawdeen was supposed to come with yellow slippers. What's up with the green?

I like DT Abbey much more than any of the others. Also, I love Lala's nightie. I'm going to have to get at least that if nothing else from the new DT line.

Yea, her nightie is quite cute. I'm really disappointed that Clawdeen got the shaft. Again. Why are they ALWAYS putting her in pants or shorts? 1600, Ghouls Rule, and BOTH DT sets. Why can't she get a sexy nightie like the others? Is she supposed to be the supreme tomboy? I dunno, but that's how it seems.

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 15, 2012, 05:07:14 AM »
He will be Rochelle's boyfriend. Although, he is not French. In fact, he is Welsh! His name is Mason Stonewell and he's an architect. They met while he went to France to visit Notre Dame and Rochelle happened to be there. Love at first sight! I can't wait til he arrives! I bought hima cute little outfit from etsy, too. So excited!

I'm sure I've seen this somewhere else. Do you also post on Flickr and/or Dollymarket? I can't remember where I saw it, but I'm guessing it must have been you.
No, I don't... and I don't even go on those at all, either, so that is one weird coincidence! Which kinda sucks ;.;

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #85 on: June 15, 2012, 05:07:52 AM »
Oh wow! Garguyle looks so cool :D The glasses and hat that he's wearing are so awesome!
He does, doesn't he? I wish I had all those accessories so mine could look as cool. I'll be getting Jackson's pants, but of course I'll want Jackson to wear them. I'm also having someone make me a hat similar to the Bratz one, but I won't have the glasses or the necklace.

Your Rochelle looks pretty awesome in that photo you posted, by the way.

I'm really disappointed that Clawdeen got the shaft. Again. Why are they ALWAYS putting her in pants or shorts? 1600, Ghouls Rule, and BOTH DT sets. Why can't she get a sexy nightie like the others? Is she supposed to be the supreme tomboy? I dunno, but that's how it seems.
I hadn't really thought about it. Isn't her DotD outfit a dress? Also, that upcoming "killer style" Clawdeen, with the yellow fur jacket from the fashion pack has a skirt instead of the MC hammer pants.

No, I don't... and I don't even go on those at all, either, so that is one weird coincidence! Which kinda sucks ;.;
Huh. Have you talked about him before here?

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2012, 05:21:53 AM »
Moss: cute!

In person, I think I like Abbey best of the new DT girls. I'm planning to have her rehaired. As for Clawdeen, she'll look way better once I get her a new outfit. Lala is ok, though she has a major bag under her left eye. I like that the slippers are super bright this time around, though I originally thought Clawdeen was supposed to come with yellow slippers. What's up with the green?

I like DT Abbey much more than any of the others. Also, I love Lala's nightie. I'm going to have to get at least that if nothing else from the new DT line.

Yea, her nightie is quite cute. I'm really disappointed that Clawdeen got the shaft. Again. Why are they ALWAYS putting her in pants or shorts? 1600, Ghouls Rule, and BOTH DT sets. Why can't she get a sexy nightie like the others? Is she supposed to be the supreme tomboy? I dunno, but that's how it seems.

She's all about Fashion, so I don't see the Tomboy thing! I actually see a gruffer Rarity in her!
Now, I don't mind that she's sometimes in pants and stuff, but she should also be in dresses and make another Ghoul be in pants!

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 15, 2012, 05:26:47 AM »

Huh. Have you talked about him before here?
Not...really. I mentioned him, but not his name or occupation or where they met. Ugh.

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 15, 2012, 07:40:59 AM »
Thanks for the heads up Mandy. I got Spectra. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal