collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I'm certain a 4 inch high range of G4 is upcoming (eBay aunctions ending soon)  (Read 2580 times)

kawaii-clamp-fan

• Trade Count: (0)
I'm not so sure.

Check the AJ on the top of the shelf in this (awesome) brag thread

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,298547.0.html

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Apologies kawaii-clamp =] but your collection is too good to miss.

I dunno, that AJ definitely looks bigger to me...could the owner maybe come settle this? =)

The AJ on the top is the same size as the one on the shelf below :) I just had the Star Dreams pack arrive and so have a second which I plan to take to work ^_^

*blush* thank you Stroggos, for such nice comments about my collection! <3

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Is that Cadence different than the wedding set one?
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

kawaii-clamp-fan

Is that Cadence different than the wedding set one?

The Cadence in that auction is the same as the wedding set one - she has been spotted on Taobao with glittery wings though :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
I agree with most of the comments here - the brushables will continue in the smaller size they are in at the moment but obviously we are getting a Luna in the same Cadence from Wedding Castle mould...she is so adorable this way [and I hope we get Celestia in this mould too because I prefer it over any other pose she is in and she is only getting into my collection if she is as cute as this Luna and Cadence!]

Live links have been removed but you can find them on ebay by searching
Cadence: my little brony :FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC Princess Cadence 4'' new RARE !!
Luna: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Princess Luna twinkle 4 inch
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline BrightIdea

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Hehe, I love the Applejack illusion up there.

I think the ebay seller messed up their item descriptions as well. I think they just approximated Cadance's height and then said the other ponies are to the same scale. That plus they say every item they have is "RARE". It all sounds very accurate, doesn't it  :P .

While new different sized ponies sound exciting, I seriously don't think they exist or would make the taller ponies the new norm.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
The auctioned Cadence looks really two tone.  Can anyone comment on the head/body match?

I ordered from this seller, waiting for Cadence to arrive right now, will report when she gets here! *crosses hooves that the head/body mismatch isn't TOO bad*
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
The auctioned Cadence looks really two tone.  Can anyone comment on the head/body match?

I ordered from this seller, waiting for Cadence to arrive right now, will report when she gets here! *crosses hooves that the head/body mismatch isn't TOO bad*

I have 3 (Don't ask) of the same Cadence from Taobao and the head body mismatch is interesting. The head is matte and the body is shiny so the mismatch is more pronounced in that way. The color is actually a good match, just not the finish of the plastics.

I ordered some (before the price went up almost 3x  :shocked: ) Luna of the Cadence mold from this seller. I'm waiting and will report as well.
:biggrin: >_<^.^

ZettaMomo

I wonder if they will fix some of the head/body issues before the official release.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile

I had 8 Cadences in total at one point...every one bar two had at least an obvious mismatch - it wasnt glaringly obvious [i.e. its not Feathermay bad] but it was there. I have a bit of a feeling this is going to be an on going issue with any dark purple, purple/pink or dark pink ponies - the head/body mismatch seems to be the most obvious around on these colours.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Cadence

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • The Polyglot Pony
    • View Profile
Stalking this thread awaiting to see how your orders turn out!  :)
 || Sig by LunaCat || :fox: :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal