collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Please show me your...Spectras! *edited*  (Read 4031 times)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Please show me your...Spectras! *edited*
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2012, 03:38:32 PM »

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2012, 04:49:02 PM »
GORGEOUS PICS... I can't believe I've never photographed my Spectra. Must do!!

pinjalinnea

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2012, 11:42:18 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Spectra. I didn't like her at first, because of her eyes, but I've grown to love her.  :biggrin:

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2012, 01:16:11 AM »
My Spectra. I didn't like her at first, because of her eyes, but I've grown to love her.  :biggrin:

I agree! I didn't like my Spectra at first - she was too pale and angular but she grew on me! I can't wait for the Dot Dead Gorgeous version!
Come visit my blog!

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2012, 02:33:40 AM »
Squee so much Spectra goodness! She is stunning....thankies for all the pics!

@ pukunui - I agree with the pegs, in pics you can really see them! I can't wait to see her IRL though :D

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2012, 03:58:22 AM »

@ pukunui - I agree with the pegs, in pics you can really see them! I can't wait to see her IRL though :D
Just beware ... you might think you don't like dolls now, and you might think you just want Spectra, but soon you'll find yourself wanting more! That's what happened with me. I was originally just into ponies, and I started photographing them and sharing the pics on Flickr, and then I started mingling with other pony photographers, and several of them also photographed MH dolls, and the more I saw them, the more I liked them. I bought myself a b/w Frankie (back when she only cost $4.13) and a Nefera, and I remember thinking that's all I'd get. Now I have eight here already and at least that many on the way!

Offline OctoberFlash

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I like to eat things and brush ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2012, 05:55:18 AM »

Just beware ... you might think you don't like dolls now, and you might think you just want Spectra, but soon you'll find yourself wanting more! That's what happened with me. I was originally just into ponies, and I started photographing them and sharing the pics on Flickr, and then I started mingling with other pony photographers, and several of them also photographed MH dolls, and the more I saw them, the more I liked them. I bought myself a b/w Frankie (back when she only cost $4.13) and a Nefera, and I remember thinking that's all I'd get. Now I have eight here already and at least that many on the way!

This! MH dolls are dangerous stuff man, I didn't even like dolls but MH dolls were so cute and pretty, I had to have one... I bought the super-cheap SS Frankie and now I have 5 dolls, and I can't wait to have more..  :drunk:
Click here for my wishlist!

Every puzzle has an answer :)

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2012, 07:41:36 AM »
I'm already trawling eBay for some of the CaM sets...I got Frankie yesterday...I really want Spectra and a few weeks back I found a Lagoona in a charity shop (well a leg sticking out of a pile of dolls) but bypassed her as I wasn't interested. Went back to charity shop this morning and she's gone, which makes me sad :( My OH is obsessed with Frankie now too, so this I can see is going to become a bit more of my orginal thought of "ooh get one doll cos I like her". I want a load to customise. I bought Frankie a couple of dresses today that I have to alter to fit her and I went to the toy shop looking for more MH (only found Ghoulia and I'm not keen on her)

What the hay is happening to me? I blame all of you and your awesome photohraphs... :lmao:

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

RoaneFaery

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2012, 08:53:58 AM »
Yeah, I found a Spectra before Christmas and just had to have her. I left Abbey on the shelf thinking I wasn't really going to want more.  That didn't work. I have over a dozen now and had to wait until the re-release of Abbey to get her.  And I'm kicking myself for walking past Holt and Deuce a bunch of times while looking for ponies.

Offline pukunui

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2012, 08:57:53 PM »
I'm already trawling eBay for some of the CaM sets...I got Frankie yesterday...I really want Spectra and a few weeks back I found a Lagoona in a charity shop (well a leg sticking out of a pile of dolls) but bypassed her as I wasn't interested. Went back to charity shop this morning and she's gone, which makes me sad :( My OH is obsessed with Frankie now too, so this I can see is going to become a bit more of my orginal thought of "ooh get one doll cos I like her". I want a load to customise. I bought Frankie a couple of dresses today that I have to alter to fit her and I went to the toy shop looking for more MH (only found Ghoulia and I'm not keen on her)

What the hay is happening to me? I blame all of you and your awesome photohraphs... :lmao:
Mwahahahaha!!! I think it must actually be some kind of infectious disease. If you'd told me even say ten years ago, never mind twenty, that by the time I was thirty, I'd be buying toy ponies and dolls, I wouldn't have believed you. As I said before, I originally was just going to get Frankie and Nefera. Now I have Cleo, Deuce, Howleen, Clawdeen, Clawd, and Ghoulia as well, and I have Rochelle, Jackson, the Gloom Beach 5, the CAM vampire and gargoyle boys, several Lagoonas, several Frankies, and several Ghoulias on their way (plus various accessories and outfits)! Yikes!

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2012, 01:02:47 AM »
I think we may have monsterhighdolloholicism.....

Offline pukunui

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2012, 01:10:20 AM »
I think we may have monsterhighdolloholicism.....

LOL! That's a good name for it.

I think I've managed to buy just about all the dolls I need/want for now, but that doesn't mean I'm over my addiction. No, it just means that I've turned to looking for more outfits and shoes and accessories for them! Aargh!

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2012, 01:41:25 AM »
Yep it's definitely going to be expensive for me too. The idea originally was to only get Spectra, and get loads of accessories for her. Then I saw Operetta and I need her too. Then Frankie somehow came home with me a couple of days ago, and now I'm thinking how much I like Rochelles' face and the sea monster CaM is just awesome...then I saw the new Venus and I like her too.....

I was really shocked about how much the accessories go for though, Frankie needs more than one pair of shoes poor girl! I'm going to alter the dresses I bought yesterday so they fit properly and I'm sure I have some scrap fabric somewhere I could try and attempt some bits out of but having just moved house all my crafty bits are packed away somewhere...

- Frankie thinking of shoes...

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2012, 02:02:26 AM »
Yep it's definitely going to be expensive for me too. The idea originally was to only get Spectra, and get loads of accessories for her. Then I saw Operetta and I need her too. Then Frankie somehow came home with me a couple of days ago, and now I'm thinking how much I like Rochelles' face and the sea monster CaM is just awesome...then I saw the new Venus and I like her too.....

I was really shocked about how much the accessories go for though, Frankie needs more than one pair of shoes poor girl! I'm going to alter the dresses I bought yesterday so they fit properly and I'm sure I have some scrap fabric somewhere I could try and attempt some bits out of but having just moved house all my crafty bits are packed away somewhere...

- Frankie thinking of shoes...

That photo is soooo cute!!! That BW Frankie is one of my favourites  ^.^

I started collecting about two weeks about and at least count I have 17 MH dolls already. It gets out of hand quite quickly!  :P
Come visit my blog!

Offline pukunui

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2012, 02:53:48 AM »
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 09:20:45 PM by pukunui »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal