collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: LOL@ EBay Member Serendipityponies/e_a_b_s_a_s_y_wipe UPDATE!!  (Read 10145 times)

Offline EStRanger

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: LOL@ EBay Member Serendipityponies/e_a_b_s_a_s_y_wipe UPDATE!!
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2012, 05:11:22 PM »
Thanks everyone!  Actually, the person just emailed me and told me who they are.  Not a member of the boards.  But apparently, she's reading every word...

Ah? Then I hope she's reading this: get help for your anger issues. For your own sake. PLEASE.
Don't look for me!

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2012, 11:44:08 PM »
When you are 14 years old and Mom and Dad won't pay $150 for a pony you really want, of COURSE this is the most logical answer! Change your Ebay ID, and sabotage that auction. If you can't have it, no one can! Wait, people are talking bad about you for doing thta? OMG! How did they know who it was! You changed your username right?!? SCARY! Well.. Well.. OOh! Just delete all the info on your about me page so they cant read it. Hahaha! Safe! Wait.. Why can't you log into your account? It's getting reported for harassment? Time to run to mommy and daddy sobbing.

This is the scenario I imagine when reading all of this.

People rely so much on the anonymity of the internet, that the feel safe and invulnerable. That person is a bully who needs to be taught a lesson.

Moondancer115

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2012, 01:03:50 AM »
Can someone please tell what was on her page? She deleted it she says and I am really curious. ^.^

Offline tootie_tails

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2012, 01:07:40 AM »
It now says
Hi arena members looking at this! I edited out the previous content, so you might never know what it said. This is Lexi, the one and only Queen of My Little Pony. P.S. You don't have to freaking scrub a pony in hot water to remove pindot mold! There is a much less harsh way that removes it better. But I can't tell you about it since I am not on the Arena. Oh well. Have fun! <3 Lexi
So it's "Lexi", the oldbie troll..? It has been a while. Glad to see she is not a member here.
[/td][/tr][/table]
-

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2012, 01:44:33 AM »
Queen of My Little Pony? Uh, yeah of course you are dear.

I think someone has some serious issues, or just has so much free time on her hands and is so stupid that being a troll is the only way she gets any attention. Puhlease :lmao:

I feel sorry for her actually, all that negative energy must be really horrible :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Moondancer115

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2012, 01:45:23 AM »
It now says
Hi arena members looking at this! I edited out the previous content, so you might never know what it said. This is Lexi, the one and only Queen of My Little Pony. P.S. You don't havte to freaking scrub a pony in hot water to remove pindot mold! There is a much less harsh way that removes it better. But I can't tell you about it since I am not on the Arena. Oh well. Have fun! <3 Lexi
So it's "Lexi", the oldbie troll..? It has been a while. Glad to see she is not a member here.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Yes i read it ^.^ weird message haha.
But I was curious what the previous content was that she has deleted

Offline EStRanger

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2012, 02:03:04 AM »
Can someone please tell what was on her page? She deleted it she says and I am really curious. ^.^

It pretty much just said, "eBay is an a$$wipe that won't let you delete your account." Short but not-at-all sweet. :)

I have no clue who this Lexi is, though the name sounds familiar. Maybe drama with her name was something I saw the beginning of before I hiatused from the Arena, or maybe something I saw the end of when I returned. But it sounds like she's made a name for herself in Ponyland, and not a very good one at that.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 02:07:37 AM by Mystagic »
Don't look for me!

Offline tootie_tails

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2012, 02:18:04 AM »

I have no clue who this Lexi is, though the name sounds familiar. Maybe drama with her name was something I saw the beginning of before I hiatused from the Arena, or maybe something I saw the end of when I returned.

"Lexi" is an oldbie troll in the pony community. She was the most active around 8-10 years ago I think, but she has resurfaced now and then after that as well.
All she does is pull tricks like this...
She just wants attention. When people sigh and roll eyes and don't care anymore she will be away for a while until newbies have gathered so there are new people who will be upset again.
-

Offline Tiggums6

• Valkyrie of the Victory
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2012, 05:17:01 AM »
Lexi is probably a 54 year old truck driver with a pot belly and a bad smell hoping to get some conversation with chicks. Whichever way it turns out...
Remember kids....don't drink and ebay...

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2012, 07:41:44 AM »

I have no clue who this Lexi is, though the name sounds familiar. Maybe drama with her name was something I saw the beginning of before I hiatused from the Arena, or maybe something I saw the end of when I returned.

"Lexi" is an oldbie troll in the pony community. She was the most active around 8-10 years ago I think, but she has resurfaced now and then after that as well.
All she does is pull tricks like this...
She just wants attention. When people sigh and roll eyes and don't care anymore she will be away for a while until newbies have gathered so there are new people who will be upset again.

So true, she probably loves all this attention.

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2012, 08:01:54 AM »
Lexi is probably a 54 year old truck driver with a pot belly and a bad smell hoping to get some conversation with chicks. Whichever way it turns out...

and you're right. according to her about me page now...

who let this child out of it's play pen?

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2012, 11:51:16 AM »
It's kind of funny actually, the only thing she has succeeded in doing is making herself look like a loser.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2012, 12:28:52 PM »
Ohhhhh nice.  I'll just add those to the already burgeoning list of IDs for her. 

Here is a helpful link for those who are not familiar with her:  http://www.mlparena.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=7431.html
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2012, 12:42:15 PM »
Ohhhhh nice.  I'll just add those to the already burgeoning list of IDs for her. 

Here is a helpful link for those who are not familiar with her:  http://www.mlparena.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=7431.html

@lovesbabysquirmy: Thank you so much for the link. Very helpful. I also have your Bad Trader List bookmarked. :)
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline EStRanger

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2012, 01:17:10 PM »
Thanks for the info, Tootie and Squirmy! The time she was active was around the time I had to put MLP fandom on the back burner for a few years while I dealt with Real Life, so I missed all that fun. I realized her name sounds familiar because one of my friends has a cat named Lexi. Maybe when this Lexi is done being a trucker preying on girls, she'll be a fat lazy tomcat with really stinky poops. XD
Don't look for me!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal