collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Tattoos  (Read 1681 times)

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
Re: Pony Tattoos
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2012, 06:10:59 PM »
Hmmm....dont get me wrong I love ponies...but I dont know if I love them [or anything else in the world :P] enough to get it tattoed on me! This could be my general fear of all things involving needles speaking however.

But kudos to those brave enough to get it done...over the years I have seen some amazing artwork...didnt someone have their whole arm with a G1 scene done a few years ago? That was amazing!

I'm working on a full sleeve of g1 ponies.  I've got one more sitting to do of outline and then I can start the coloring.  It's something that I've been wanting to do for a while now.

I've had a few people comment on it being ponies, and that ponies are just a fad right now.  My usual reply is that I loved ponies when they first came out when I was 5, and I still love them now at 35, so I strongly doubt that it's going to be something that I regret.

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2012, 06:15:58 PM »
If I'm still into ponies in a number of years, I plan to get part of Sundance's cutie mark on my wrist. A heart with a dot over it doesn't scream pony, and it'd have more meaning than just being MLP (my best friend loves MLP as well and got me into collecting, so it'd remind me of her, for example). And in the absolute worst case scenario, I can say the dot is an o and make it say 'mom'.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Juri

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • The Revolutionary Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2012, 06:17:39 PM »
They are beautiful *_*

MoongazerThePony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2012, 06:21:26 PM »
OMGS I love the Rainbow Dash one. Did you design those?? I plan on getting a tattoo eventually (known it for years) but it's not pony related. However that Dash one is AWESOME.

I wish! I found these online :P I do like the dash one as well!

ZettaMomo

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2012, 07:00:03 PM »
When I read the title I thought they came out with MLP temp tattoos or something along that line.

I want to eventually get a tattoo, but I don't know if I want to get a pony related one. If I did it would probably be something small.

Wilford B Wolf

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2012, 09:58:47 PM »
funny thing its my own personal cutie mark so to speak and even in propper location

:lmao:  Awww no pics?  XD XD XD XD

I don't think I'd get a pony tattoo.  If I did, it would likely be someone's symbol.  Not sure whose, though.  Maybe lightning or rainbow dash.

mine isnt so much pony as its who i am first..the fact that i realised it was a propper cutie mark later was funny in itself...now i need to make myself an oc with it lol...id be perminantly embaresed if i posted pics

i am seriously contemplating something either dashie or scootaloo/CMC tho...likely just a cutie mark or something along those lines

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2012, 11:07:33 PM »
i currently am planning to get a mimic tattoo on my arm, i just have to make the appointment. stupid work is getting in my way lol!!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline butterflybuttons

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Feeling the G2 love
    • View Profile
    • My outdated DA
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2012, 11:58:37 PM »
I'm actually booked in for Saturday for a tattoo. I've waited ten years for the right artist to ink me. And still can't narrow down my three ideas.

But it will most likely be Dasiy Sweet's symbol.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2012, 03:03:04 AM »
I'm actually booked in for Saturday for a tattoo. I've waited ten years for the right artist to ink me. And still can't narrow down my three ideas.

But it will most likely be Dasiy Sweet's symbol.

Oh that will be classy and cute all at the same time!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal