collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Official Merch Photos with GW Wave 2 Catalogs PIC HEAVY  (Read 1938 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: New Official Merch Photos with GW Wave 2 Catalogs PIC HEAVY
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2012, 11:54:48 AM »
I am so excited for the castle...its like a G4 Dream Castle....wish it was more in that square style...but I will still have it!

Is it me are does all the Bridal Friends sets have the same extras as a lot of Ponyville sets? I look at the sets and see wow I have those pieces already. My piano came with Starsong! I have not seen them in person but I measured my G4 to the piano and its a close fit...I wonder if it is the same mold just different colors!

:biggrin:

I think that G4 [originally G3] piano has now been released 3 times in 3 different colours - once with the castle, once with a Target exclusive Canterlot set and again with the new Wedding castle. HB are seriously taking advantage of these ponies being smaller and reusing so many ponyville moulds in recolours. The blind bag pony friends collectors set which is coming to TRU later in the year is almost all ponyville accessories!

why don't they advertise the other 4 new playful ponies? and why is celestia white? :(

Her photography on the back of her actual release is white as well - miscommunication between product development and marketing I guess...although it worries me that maybe she was supposed to be white and then therefore is that what all the white celestias we saw on Taobao were? The new playful ponies are the next wave so I guess they ll turn up in the next leaflet.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal