collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Novi stars?  (Read 99951 times)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Novi stars?
« Reply #915 on: May 26, 2013, 03:28:12 AM »
I think MGA has replacement arms but you have to contact them.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: May 27, 2013, 03:27:12 PM »
Are folks still seeing Signature Una Verse in stores? she's the only one I haven't seen yet and I'm hoping I don't have to go the ebay or amazon route and pay shipping toget her.

I did pick up an Alie lectric tooday, she's my third and maybe be my fave so far. next on my list is Ari Roma

otoƱo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #917 on: May 27, 2013, 03:43:53 PM »
Need
Some novi dolls please if have any doll for sell i want !!!!! Loose or  mib  :blink:

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: May 28, 2013, 02:41:08 AM »
I bought Una Verse last weekend! I was in Glasgow on a work trip and I peeled in a local toystore to see what they had. She was the only one and considerably cheaper than she is here. So I bought her.

Like Raydensol said (I think?) her hair is quite coarse. Has someone here washed it or conditioned it? Does it have any effect? The quality of the hair isn't the best and her arms are very loose, but I do love her. Her antennae and pointy ears are very cute.

The box was an absolute pain to open though. Unless there is some clever system to it that I just didn't get for some reason?

I was surprised that I liked Ari Roma as much as I did when I saw her in person. They are available here in stores, but I never really looked at Ari properly before. She is very pretty and If I end up getting another Novi it will probably be her.

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: May 28, 2013, 02:56:30 PM »
After finding Alie at a thrift store, my interest was peaked. So I went to Target to look at sll the dolls.  I almost broke down and bought a few. I really like Alie, Nova, and Ari. I might just buy one lol.

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: May 29, 2013, 01:10:56 PM »
well I found Una at TRU today...she was the ONLY one, so I felt really luck and am so happy with her...my collection is growing fast, I only need Ari Roma and Mali Tasker to have the main ones....I'm hoping to get Nita Lite eventually but haven't seen her anywhere, is she htf or was she clearanced awhile ago?

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: May 29, 2013, 01:56:22 PM »
well I found Una at TRU today...she was the ONLY one, so I felt really luck and am so happy with her...my collection is growing fast, I only need Ari Roma and Mali Tasker to have the main ones....I'm hoping to get Nita Lite eventually but haven't seen her anywhere, is she htf or was she clearanced awhile ago?

She is hard to find- but seems to be on amazon a lot- and they frequently slash her price.  I think I paid only $13 for mine!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: May 29, 2013, 06:24:23 PM »
We haven't seen much news on these in a while. I want some new dolls!

I am tempted to get the cyclopse one (her name eludes me) this payday but I probably won't. Too many other irons in the fire.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 06:26:58 PM by DazzleKitty »
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: May 29, 2013, 06:33:53 PM »
I still haven't seen anything new since Orbit Beach, so even the "old" is new to me :lol:

My Meijer had clearanced ALL the Novi Stars stuff out :shocked:  Orbit Beach, fashions, pets, core dolls, they've got nothing left.  I wonder if that means they won't be carrying them anymore :wonder:  I understand getting rid of old stock to make room for new, but to get rid of EVERY LAST THING?  That's kinda weird, if you ask me.....

And my TRUs never got in Orbit Beach!  Or the two/three new girls, either.  TRUs around here only have the basic 4. 

What is going on around here?  Thank goodness for Amazon :lol:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: May 30, 2013, 03:06:05 PM »
The latest TRU Canada flyer has all Novi Stars advertised as 60% off, so $9.97  ^.^ I'm going to TRU tomorrow and may just come home again with Malie if they have her...
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline vortex1310

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: May 30, 2013, 06:05:25 PM »
I'm surprised to see TRU is carrying them at a cheaper price than our Target.
I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the new dolls. Just so hard to wait! Lol.

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: May 31, 2013, 08:54:34 AM »
I went to TRU this morning and bought Una and Alie for $14.99 each. I was very tempted to buy the big pack with Nita Light but it was $40!

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: May 31, 2013, 03:26:41 PM »
The latest TRU Canada flyer has all Novi Stars advertised as 60% off, so $9.97  ^.^ I'm going to TRU tomorrow and may just come home again with Malie if they have her...

Oh god, I don't know if I'm glad or upset that you posted that. XD  My wallet, she cries.  I wish the Orbit Beach dolls were 60% off.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: May 31, 2013, 03:58:17 PM »

Oh god, I don't know if I'm glad or upset that you posted that. XD  My wallet, she cries.  I wish the Orbit Beach dolls were 60% off.

Haha XD Yeah, it's just the $24.99 ones that are 60% off, not all of them after all. But still! $10 for the main ones is great. I did come home with Malie Tasker...  :blush: My one and only Novi! She will get a place of honor on my shelves. (Probably good that the Pod set wasn't on sale too because Nita's super cute, but I'm with you apanda, it's just too expensive!)
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Tagi

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #929 on: May 31, 2013, 07:50:43 PM »
I haven't seen the Novis with the skin suits around at all, are they htf or new?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal