collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Novi stars?  (Read 100234 times)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Novi stars?
« Reply #405 on: November 23, 2012, 04:48:32 PM »
I cracked! I went to TRU for Black Friday and bought the Nita Light set. >w<
She's so adorable but I'm almost afraid to open the box because I wonder if I'll regret paying that much for her.. :sad:

I'm in the same dilemma. I don't care at all about the actual playset. I just want the doll but I don't wanna spend the money JUST for her.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: November 23, 2012, 06:15:08 PM »
I cracked! I went to TRU for Black Friday and bought the Nita Light set. >w<
She's so adorable but I'm almost afraid to open the box because I wonder if I'll regret paying that much for her.. :sad:

I'm in the same dilemma. I don't care at all about the actual playset. I just want the doll but I don't wanna spend the money JUST for her.
Yeah.. ;_;
My mom actually talked me into keeping her..
She says I deserve her and should have no regrets.. :blush:
I suppose it's time to open her. Tbh, the set is really neat. I've watched a bunch of reviews and I'm thinking she may be worth it... >w>
Just wish she was one of the dolls with hips that could move!
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: November 23, 2012, 06:54:55 PM »
My mother-in-law made me feel a tad guilty for wanting these:(  I'm sure it wasn't on purpose.  She just asked where I would put them (and she has NO IDEA how limited my space actually is :lol:)  I vowed these girls would be nothing like MH.  I'm a completionist, so I've got ALL the MH dolls, but I don't feel like I NEED every Novi Star.  I think I popped them onto my wishlist because they are awesome, but also because I know how difficult it is to find the first wave of MH cheap, and I don't want to regret not getting them when they are at MSRP.
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Chi

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: November 23, 2012, 07:04:47 PM »
I think that also did it for me too, grzan. I thought I didn't want MH dolls at first, so I left them and now look at the prices for first wave dolls ... I don't want to regret not getting her because I thought I'd get her later. The more characters come out, the harder the older ones are to find and Nita really tugged at my heart strings every time I walked by her in ANY store. She was the only one in the Novi Stars section and even had no price so I decided it was meant to be. I couldn't leave her there.. :blush:

I feel the same way about the collecting factor. I think I'd be content with just two, but I'm holding out on the second one just to see what they plan to do with the line.

...Does anyone know how well Novi Stars are actually selling?

I'm missing only Nita, she doesn't seem to be out here though. Whats her price in US stores?
She is $39.99 at Toys R Us and Target and $29.97 at Walmart and Amazon but I'm not sure if that's a sale price or not.  :blush:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 07:36:34 PM by Chi »

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: November 27, 2012, 03:49:50 AM »
I've been out of the doll scene lately.... have there been any hints on them continuing the line after Christmas? I own them all, and I would love to have some more!

Offline rimmu

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: November 27, 2012, 04:20:31 AM »
I've been out of the doll scene lately.... have there been any hints on them continuing the line after Christmas? I own them all, and I would love to have some more!

These were on the previous page :) No pics yet but they are in Targets system ;)
http://twitter.com/BratzHeaven/status/265257754556506113/photo/1
http://twitter.com/BratzHeaven/status/265256210800984065/photo/1
http://twitter.com/BratzHeaven/status/265252556769484800/photo/1

Has anyone seen new secret pets in stores? There is at least 4 new coming (Quax, Octogen, Raroo and Foxxi) and I can´t wait to see them! They are in stock at Amazon but no pics.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 04:35:57 AM by rimmu »

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: November 27, 2012, 04:46:57 AM »

These were on the previous page :) No pics yet but they are in Targets system ;)
http://twitter.com/BratzHeaven/status/265257754556506113/photo/1
http://twitter.com/BratzHeaven/status/265256210800984065/photo/1
http://twitter.com/BratzHeaven/status/265252556769484800/photo/1

Has anyone seen new secret pets in stores? There is at least 4 new coming (Quax, Octogen, Raroo and Foxxi) and I can´t wait to see them! They are in stock at Amazon but no pics.

Oh wow! Cool! That's awesome news, thanks! :)

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: November 27, 2012, 11:38:31 AM »
They're making more? I haven't even gotten my Allie yet! LOL

I only want her to go with my Una. I promised myself I didn't need them all.... but.. but they make it so hard.

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Chi

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: November 27, 2012, 12:08:54 PM »
I'm holding off on more until I know where the line is headed.
I'm curious if they be making them a bit more articulated, adding more fashion packs, etc. :blush:

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: November 27, 2012, 05:50:04 PM »
I don't have any in hand yet, so this statement may charge later on.....

These won't be "fashion dolls" in my house.  I won't be collecting outfits, I may even display them naked ^.^  Maybe make some money back from selling off the clothes that come with the dolls. 

I'll only be grabbing one of each character, if they ever decide to make doubles.  This is going to be a VERY limited collection for me.  They are just too cute, and I like they're punny names.  Who could resist????
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: November 28, 2012, 02:40:28 AM »
Nita Lite now available in Australia. I forget what price the pod with her was but I think it may have been upwards of $40 at least

Offline Chi

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: November 28, 2012, 07:35:39 AM »
Nita Lite now available in Australia. I forget what price the pod with her was but I think it may have been upwards of $40 at least
That's what she is here at Target and Toys R Us so that sounds about right.. Siiigh... So pricy. I adore her, though. ;^;

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #417 on: November 28, 2012, 10:25:06 AM »
 these dolls are so cute!  they are just so pricey.. i'd love it if they were a bit more articulated or came with a few more acessories.   

Not sure they are selling well due to price? but  i am also curious where the line is headed if they are  making more maybe the line is doing well. i donno.. 

i am sort of on the fence about them. I went to tru yesterday and they had them buy 1 get 1 50%  off. so i broke and bought 2  1 for my niece 1 for me, but now i am debating  keeping  or selling mine..

popyduggan

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #418 on: November 28, 2012, 10:37:23 AM »
Every time I stock these, I think they look really neat (the transparent ones) and it also reminds me of the place in Michigan called Novi.

My only critiques are the names sound like they took 3 seconds to create and the boxes are narrow at the bottom, like the squeeze bottles you have to stock upside down, but you can't because they all tip over from back to front like dominoes.

Offline rimmu

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: November 29, 2012, 03:44:43 PM »
http://www.shopjustice.com/girls-clothing/novi-stars-secret-pet-pods/1130976/607

Here you can see the four new secret pets in teeny tiny pics :lol: They are so cute!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal