collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Novi stars?  (Read 100119 times)

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
Re: Novi stars?
« Reply #150 on: July 25, 2012, 11:36:10 PM »
Wait.. secret pods? Do they have like aliens in them or they just empty pods? CURIOUS!!!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 26, 2012, 12:57:49 AM »
I think the pods have pets in them.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 26, 2012, 01:01:03 AM »
I'm dying to get me one of these dolls! I'm trying to be patient but that's REALLY hard lol

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Saiko

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 26, 2012, 03:21:28 PM »
Does anyone one know if Una's body is hard or soft clear plastic?
I might be tempted to buy her if she's ~squishy~
:heart:

Burgundy_Rose

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #154 on: July 26, 2012, 03:45:33 PM »
I saw these in the Argos catalogue today. Originally I had wanted Alie Lectric but I'm not so keen that the doll version is missing the cute glasses  :( They were £20 as well, which seems pricey to me for a doll with limited pose-ability, and especially now I know they're smaller than people were expecting.

I'd like to see more pics of Nita Light though as she's becoming my new favourite. I don't think I'll collect these as they're a bit too expensive for what they are in my opinion, but maybe I can treat myself to just one  :P

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #155 on: July 26, 2012, 04:01:45 PM »
ok one of my flickr contacts posted these and I think I'm in love. They remind me of Junko Mizuno! I have to have Una, I love how spacey she looks <3 and I really like the small size, too cute!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Novavelle

« Reply #156 on: July 26, 2012, 05:12:08 PM »
I was kind of sad when I saw these at target today, based on the art I had high hopes but I don't think the dolls are near as cute as the art....

Rococo

« Reply #157 on: July 28, 2012, 09:02:55 PM »
I finally saw these at the toy stores I went to today! They look pretty cute in person (pretty much the same as they do in pictures online, really) but the one with purple glitter all over her body had glitter on her legs scraping clean off, still fresh in her box. So be wary of that. Sadly, I didn't see any Una Verses so I can't say whether her water-filled body is soft of hard.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 28, 2012, 09:57:26 PM »
I've seen them in person!! They're so cute, but so small...(as I've stated earlier) If they were on a super huge clearance, then I'd want to get them, especially Una and Allie. but even Una's Gimmick doesn't do that well, as soon as you tip her over, the water goes down, but the glitter is too clumped together to go down. =_=;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 28, 2012, 11:43:05 PM »
I've seen them in person!! They're so cute, but so small...(as I've stated earlier) If they were on a super huge clearance, then I'd want to get them, especially Una and Allie. but even Una's Gimmick doesn't do that well, as soon as you tip her over, the water goes down, but the glitter is too clumped together to go down. =_=;

I think a good sale is better to hope for than finding them on clearance. When it is a new toyline, too many on clearance is the death knell of the line. I really want to see more colors of these first since I want to someday have a whole rainbow of them.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #160 on: July 29, 2012, 08:12:15 AM »
Okay, so when I first saw these online, I wasn't impressed, but that Una and Alie[The glitter one and the light up one, do I have the right names?] have grown on me! I want them now! I haven't noticed them in stores, but I've been so MH focused lately, I wouldn't have noticed the President if he walked in....

I'm going to look for them in the Target or Walmart reset. Has anyone here found them and bought them? I am totally up for some pic spam :) Please post :)

Edit: I looked at their website, and I am really bothered that they list ages like "200 Trillion Light Years." A light year is a unit of length, not time. Why purposefully "teach" something wrong? [sorry, physics teacher rant over]

Edit #2: Have you seen they have Fashion Packs? [not my photo]

Novi Stars Fashion Pack by actionfigure81, on Flickr
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 08:27:19 AM by rayedelsol »

xXCosmicBurstXx

« Reply #161 on: July 29, 2012, 03:17:18 PM »

Edit: I looked at their website, and I am really bothered that they list ages like "200 Trillion Light Years." A light year is a unit of length, not time. Why purposefully "teach" something wrong? [sorry, physics teacher rant over]

Edit #2: Have you seen they have Fashion Packs? [not my photo]

Novi Stars Fashion Pack by actionfigure81, on Flickr

Yeah, that sort of bothers me. I took an Cosmology and Astronomy class last semester. Most of the information I gathered throughout the years was totally incorrect. (high school, other stuff) About one third of my classmates dropped the class because they didn't understand the material. :/ Physics is probably one of the most misunderstood sciences.

Anyways I really like the fashion packs. >.<;;; Thanks for sharing the picture with us!

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 29, 2012, 03:43:27 PM »
All the one's filled with glitter and water look like all the glitter was stuck at the bottem when I saw them today.

Naaah.

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #163 on: July 29, 2012, 04:00:07 PM »
All the one's filled with glitter and water look like all the glitter was stuck at the bottem when I saw them today.

Naaah.

I've read that if you just sit them upside down for a minute or two, it gets going again. I so want one!

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #164 on: July 30, 2012, 04:28:58 PM »
Okay, I bought a Una today, I'll post pictures and stuffs later, I am supposed to be paying attention in class right now :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal